4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I know it is a really stupid question, but are there diffrences from the version here to the version offered on patreon?
I ask because of the HQ images that are given for reaching a achievement. They don't appear in my directory.

After unren the game i found this:

first_achievement.png

I am a 10€ supporter on patreon but to lazzy to use the links offered by the dev, and use the downloads from here 'cause convenience and so...

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He has psychological problems because of his two ex-girlfriends cheating when he was in the army. The former emma still haunts him in dreams. The man has many problems, no blame. There will come a time when the game will have scenes for sure, but after Mc can Solve the problem
Psychological problems or not when a hot babe like Lucy is sitting on top of you half naked, you have to be hard unless he’s impotent & if he hasn’t had sex in 2 years he’s real backed up and would only lasted 5 minutes anyway. But atleast it would show he wants her instead of acting like a mopey pussy that doesn’t even touch her. I’m surprised she didn’t call for his man card and think he’s gay. He’s really acting like a chick

Reactions: xsssssssss

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
OMG I can’t believe they turned this macho tough guy mc into a fucking prude. How do you turn down Lucy (who I’ve picked as my LI) and made every choice to show I picked her. She’s sitting on top of you on a bed with her tits out for Christ sake with pierced nipples and he acts like a fuckin monk. Oh this is going too fast can we please slow down, Im not ready for this, even gets Lucy to accuse you of not wanting her. How the fuck was their not a choice either have sex or not. But to make us just watch it play out really bothered me. I would be done with this game if the story want so damn good, but that was pathetic, that looked like the path you would get if you didn’t pick Lucy.
At the beginning of Hillside the MC was the usual perv. Perving over Charlotte and all that. Some people complained because that wasn't professional for a bodyguard or whatever and now we have the Warrior Monk Bodyguard :HideThePain:

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I know it is a really stupid question, but are there diffrences from the version here to the version offered on patreon?
I ask because of the HQ images that are given for reaching a achievement. They don't appear in my directory.

After unren the game i found this:

View attachment 1303214

I am a 10€ supporter on patreon but to lazzy to use the links offered by the dev, and use the downloads from here 'cause convenience and so...
If you unren the files then the HQ images should be present in game/images/gallery/hq directory.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Sorry, but v0.9 basically showed how you are simply wrong. I can understand that you wanted to discuss things and replied to some people's posts, but it's probably better that you make sure you're up to date before commenting because otherwise you're simply posting something that is wrong.

You're confusing two different things. The stalker is the reason for MC to be hired in the beginning. As the game progresses, the relationship between MC and the Lloyd family evolved/improved that the stalker is no longer the only reason that MC would work for the family. That's my whole point as to why I don't think there's any need to drag the stalker plot.
I've now played the latest version.

Yes, as of 0.9, I was wrong about the story not having developed to the point where we can potentially resolve the stalker subplot - provided the story handles how this changes the dynamic with Emma. I expect she's going to ask questions about why the MC is spending more time with her mother and less with her.

I don't think it could happen quickly, and would probably have to take a couple more updates to not feel rushed (or possibly take away too much screen time from the character story if resolved in one,) but we could move on from that plot. And it seems it's necessary to end that plot for the MC to become Charlotte's bodyguard, which could be the next logical phase of the story. With this in mind I'd expect it to move along in that direction in the next update or two, so I'd hold all criticism that nothing is happening there until then.

You definitely misunderstood lol. I didn't directly asked a question about it. I put the question mark only to emphasize that it's a speculation on my part on whether the dev changed plan or not. The point remains that a main female character is neglected that she was overshadowed by a side character. It's not about who is more likeable between the two and I didn't ask for your justification as to why one is more likeable than the other.
I offered a personal opinion on why I prefer Kaylah to Suzi. It was related to your speculation (mostly in that it was inspired by) but wasn't intended as a direct response. That's why the part which led to my comment was not quoted. Whether you asked for my opinion is irrelevant because this is an open discussion, not a question and answer session.

I was not, and am not, trying to address the claim that Kaylah is getting more screen time than Suzi.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I really want to love this game. Great look, the story inspires me most of the time, BUT why does the MC always have to react soooo extremely stupidly and slowly? I thought he was a professional and had a military career behind him? He's acting like a teenage boy in puberty most of the time. Everything, really everything, distracts him from his job.
I hope this will finally change with the next updates.
Even so, I can't stop playing every update. I'm so interested in the story and its resolution! :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I really want to love this game. Great look, the story inspires me most of the time, BUT why does the MC always have to react soooo extremely stupidly and slowly? I thought he was a professional and had a military career behind him? He's acting like a teenage boy in puberty most of the time. Everything, really everything, distracts him from his job.
I hope this will finally change with the next updates.
Even so, I can't stop playing every update. I'm so interested in the story and its resolution! :LOL:
I do agree here. He's an military vet, with a buzzcut, and like you said, he gets easily distracted; at the event he chaperones Charlie too, or staring at Charlotte, or things with Lucy and Kaylah.

The only thing he has shown really so far of his old life was knocking the guy out who attacked Kaylah, or punching in the mirror in his room. I do think though at one point he is going to go off his rocker once he gets the people who have been hurting Emma, Suzi & ESPECIALLY Charlotte.

Rambo will look like a boy scout compared to how I think the MC is going to be like.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes