4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if sexscenes fit story and aren't just random like going on brothel.

Reactions: Azk66

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not a little boy Charli can keep locked in the basement while the hooded creep molests both her kids.
That is debatable. The sex scenes have to be coherent and/or serve the story. The scenes must be build around the story and not the other way around. Otherwise, that will hurt (the story that is)

PS : I'm not trolling, really. Your point made me think about that cxx
MC met sweet and cute babes in this game, who are open and ready for some adventure.
MC is going mad with pent up frustration for all the restraints many nonsensical Charli is
weighing him down under.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
MC is not a little boy Charli can keep locked in the basement while the hooded creep molests both her kids.

MC met sweet and cute babes in this game, who are open and ready for some adventure.
MC is going mad with pent up frustration for all the restraints many nonsensical Charli is
weighing him down under.
MC does not seems to be highly frustrated. He developed feelings for <insert-chosen-LI-here>, but with all the time we can read what he thinks, he never was impatient or frustrated. He's not in heat ^^ and beside Lucy, all other LIs are not experiencing sexual frustrations that things are not going further.

Contrary to other games, Hillside does not allow us to shape MC's personality and feelings to match the player, we can only direct his choice

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
MC does not seems to be highly frustrated. He developed feelings for <insert-chosen-LI-here>, but with all the time we can read what he thinks, he never was impatient or frustrated. He's not in heat ^^ and beside Lucy, all other LIs are not experiencing sexual frustrations that things are not going further.

Contrary to other games, Hillside does not allow us to shape MC's personality and feelings to match the player, we can only direct his choice
MC is a balding, impotent workaholic that is one midlife crisis away from killing our hero (i.e., Zak, aka the only guy getting any action) to obsessively protect his new charge better than the last one who got murdered under his incompetent watch.

At least, that's my headcanon until shown otherwise.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
well hopefully Hillside will start to more than just continuing on this vanilla-whitenight-harem story line

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
well hopefully Hillside will start to more than just continuing on this vanilla-whitenight-harem story line
Hillside is meant to be just that. Sure the dev can still stir a little and change his opinion on a few things, but a 180 turn ? Chances are few to none.

I don't see it happening. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm betting on this. The game is meant to be that : Vanilla (more or less) romance.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Hillside is meant to be just that. Sure the dev can still stir a little and change his opinion on a few things, but a 180 turn ? Chances are few to none.
Agreed -- when games DO make such huge changes, it often doesn't go over well. There was a game I was playing a year or so ago, that veered so far off track, the ensuing fan outcry led the creator to retcon an entire section as just a weird/bad dream the MC had. (Not sure that was a huge improvement, but then damage control is rarely perfect.)

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
So I just finished the game and it is really cool even though there is no sex scenes and I think it is one of the most underrated games
so when is the next update ?

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes