4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
BaDIK is, IMHO, one of the most overrated games on this site.
Tastes and opinions vary and all have equal weight. It's not just numbers. DPC is incredibly successful. Gotta give him credit. McDonalds is incredibly successful. Gotta give them credit too. But just like McDonalds, volume or popularity doesn't equate to quality.
everyone just enjoys different stuff, i for one love BaDik, i think the quality is great and i enjoy the story of it too. what makes something over or under rated is up to each person its not something others need to agree with. Im not sure what quality you're talking about though because if its renders and animations im not sure how someone can think its not high.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
How goes the struggle here? Haven’t played for a few months. Should I hold off more? I like slow burn so that’s not an issue, just like progress on the story.
peace

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
How goes the struggle here? Haven’t played for a few months. Should I hold off more? I like slow burn so that’s not an issue, just like progress on the story.
peace
there should be an update dropping today so i would wait for that.

edit: btw for those on the devs discord, did he say anything?, its the 1st here already :HideThePain:

Reactions: Old Dog
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes