4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I completely forgot the Music was within the additional mod (that's unupdated now).
But damn, the dev really needs to incorporate that officially, its fucking awesome.

Reactions: operamini

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
PC
Mega : Mega
Google Drive : Google Drive

MAC
Mega : Mega
Google : Google Drive

Apologies to Android users but I'm currently unable to build the Android version. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PASSWORD : rachelmarron

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.

you saved my life here . Thank you very much for the google drive link.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
anyone know why this update took longer than usual ? the number of renders on this update does seem to warrant this long wait. im not complaining btw.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
anyone know why this update took longer than usual ? the number of renders on this update does seem to warrant this long wait. im not complaining btw.
DB (the creator) was very ill and was having a hard time finishing up this update (which he was planning on releasing like 2 months ago). He's now feeling better and will be able to keep a better timetable on the next update.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh! Its alive! ... Hope after such a long time we get some decent playtime and not "just" good quality :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
About the same thought here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iunno, feels like there are some narrative issues to me.
Mc felt something was off the moment Carter started pushing for the date and then they got the call that day that the stalker was "caught", where we see mc thinking something was off. As for him not seeing Carter as the perpetrator is most likely due to how Carter's been "helpful" up to that point and hasn't shown any ill will towards mc or any reason for mc to distrust him till the end. Then add in how much Carter's been pushing for mc to watch and protect Emma, and it makes sense for mc to not be as suspicious of the detective.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes