4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
Is it not possible to romance multiple girls? After I've accepted to become the 'secret' boyfriend of Lucy, the MC choose to remain loyal when Kaylah made a move in the pool scene

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Ohh,thank you Carter,thank you,thank you! Finally closed damn boring endless 'I'm going on date with Zak' bs,so we can go finally ahead with interesting stuff. Hopefully dev won't bore us now with Emma's and MC's depression over happened. We really need some action to keep this alive. Thousands lines of thoughts and minimum action was what brought me to write this comment. I do love the plot,but it was going in circles for way to long. Last 10 minutes of this update hopefully will stir some shit and give us faster unfold.

Jan 21, 2018
I long for the day when these epic games get new update, but I equally dread the wait after finishing these updates for the next one....
Hope other games keep coming in the meantime to help me forget about this gem, even if for a short while!

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Ohh,thank you Carter,thank you,thank you! Finally closed damn boring endless 'I'm going on date with Zak' bs,so we can go finally ahead with interesting stuff. Hopefully dev won't bore us now with Emma's and MC's depression over happened. We really need some action to keep this alive. Thousands lines of thoughts and minimum action was what brought me to write this comment. I do love the plot,but it was going in circles for way to long. Last 10 minutes of this update hopefully will stir some shit and give us faster unfold.
You spoke my mind there. That bs was stretched too far and I'm glad at least one drama ended. Hopefully Emma acts mature enough from now on.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very nice update a real rollercoaster of emotions.

I wonder who now has the video of the murder?
Will Lucy risk losing Charlotte/Emma in her pursuit of the MC?
Will Kaylah/Charlotte come to blows over the MC?

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019
the plot thickens, so sorry for Zak, at least he should've been beaten once by MC, but beggars can't be choosers.
Also, by the pace of story and how long it's takes to release one update we will have to wait years until we have a chance to nail Suzi

Reactions: Ursus4321

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the plot thickens, so sorry for Zak, at least he should've been beaten once by MC, but beggars can't be choosers.
Also, by the pace of story and how long it's takes to release one update we will have to wait years until we have a chance to nail Suzi
This release was held back for some health issues that the dev was having and also because he wanted to work on the dialog more.
Also Patreon payment was paused for last month

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019
This release was held back for some health issues that the dev was having and also because he wanted to work on the dialog more.
Health before anything. Game is story rich (which i like) but it's little anticlimactic with Zak, it would be much better (in a term of drama) if he was beaten by MC and then killed so that agent Fox enters as a side-aide, but overall good game.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So DB's probably going to use Zak's murder and Carter's attack to let MC off the hook with self defense, but I wonder how Charlotte will cope with MC murdering someone in cold blood (even if the fucker had it coming) considering he clearly had overpowered and dominated him and had no need to off him.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Health before anything. Game is story rich (which i like) but it's little anticlimactic with Zak, it would be much better (in a term of drama) if he was beaten by MC and then killed so that agent Fox enters as a side-aide, but overall good game.
I was actually craving for mc to beat the crap outta Zack but well...

I'll be disappointed if mc doesn't pull Grant Gustin here.
6i721u.jpg

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Great update with some events I haven't expected.

I hope BD is well again. Thanks for your work.

Reactions: DADIANA

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
So DB's probably going to use Zak's murder and Carter's attack to let MC off the hook with self defense, but I wonder how Charlotte will cope with MC murdering someone in cold blood (even if the fucker had it coming) considering he clearly had overpowered and dominated him and had no need to off him.
I have a rather different take on how Charlotte will cope with it. She knows her life is in danger which is why she finally told MC everything, wanting his protection. Carter made it clear at the scene he was going to kill them all, so I expect Charlotte will be just fine with it, and likely will really warm up to the MC.

Reactions: DADIANA
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes