4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'd be interested to hear other opinions on this. If people don't like them then I can take them out.
Thanks (y)
In my opinion, single choice menus are used just prior to something happening. It gives players sufficient warning after clicking: to not be taking a drink, or to refresh their drink, use the restroom, re-apply some lube, etc.

Of course, if is just story continuation and no other real need for it to be there, get rid of it.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I'd be interested to hear other opinions on this. If people don't like them then I can take them out.
Thanks (y)
I have nothing against them, as another person said they're good potential warning points of something important being around the corner.

Only reason for somebody to be irritated with them is if they're trying to skip through the story and don't like getting stopped as they skip the story.

Reactions: HillsideVN

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks (y)
Whenever I see them I sometimes feel like I've screwed up the story somewhere and another option isn't visible because of previous choices I've made. No biggie, but I'd rather not have them.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
A good reason for a single choice menu is the a scene of interest. Like a sex scene, or major story scene. I think they'd be good for replay, especially when a save fails to work in a new build, and text is considered not to be read.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes