• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hillside 0.5

PC Download:

Mac Download:

Android Download:

If you enjoy the game Please support the Developer. It will be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm restarting and I don't want to faff around with it to get to the new shit.
I feel like it's less convenient to wait for the mod, and then install it, than to just scroll back if you happen to pick the wrong dialog option. Especially since most of the options are obvious, this isn't some complex branching game. There are no choices in this update either, you can't really miss anything so far, this is basically a linear game that has points that won't take effect until later on I assume.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Choices don't seem to have any impact at all, it's just flavour text.

Not a complaint just saying, no need to wait for a mod, it isn't going to increase your chances for anything there are no alternate paths.

maybe we'll see some tits at 1.0:rolleyes:
One of the girls has no experience with men at all and the other doesn't trust them ..... were you expecting anything to happen this soon?

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes