4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5 (hopefully there are not to many bugs in there...)
Mod functions: Music addon (+"Jukebox"), walkthrough, status screen, some cheating, alternativ MC text (EP1-3).

The link is on the OP or you go here.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Thing is... None of them interests me. There are only four possible love interests:
1) the damaged actress who doesn't want you there and is a bitch because of everything going on. She's attractive but meh.
2) the slutty sister who lives in the shadow of her famous actress sister who is less attractive and also meh.
3) the incredibly sheltered and innocent daughter who is being stalked. She's cute but too innocent. I get protective vibes but nothing else.
4) the tsundere athletic older daughter who is barely in the game so far. Also attractive but not hot.

I don't find any of them "ruin your reputation and career" hot. Maybe eventually?

Ah, well all of those are things I wouldn't do. A vulnerable, innocent, and sheltered girl who is being stalked it would feel "icky" to then try to turn that into something more.

And those choices don't matter to the story/plot at all. I want to know who is stalking her. Is it David or Steve or someone we haven't seen yet? Was it a girl sending the texts and they aren't related to the stalking? That's what I want to know... I want to see what happens next in the story.

Nope, not my kid. Not going to be found hugging a young woman in the girl's bathroom of her school. That isn't something I'd want to explain to her mom.
Then maybe this game isn't for you

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This time there wasn't any " in the next release" sneakpeeks in the end screen TV. I was looking forward to it!!
yeah, me too :cry:
btw MrFriendly it's a little frustrating to see your comments over and over again about the same BS, why are you still playing this game? i don't get it? if it's not for you, move along and try something you like... it's very simple ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Then maybe this game isn't for you
How about you not judge him like that? Everyone has the right to their opinion. He likes the story. But, that doesn't mean he has to want to fuck anyone in it.

yeah, me too :cry:
btw MrFriendly it's a little frustrating to see your comments over and over again about the same BS, why are you still playing this game? i don't get it? if it's not for you, move along and try something you like... it's very simple ;)
2 peas in a pod. Next you both will jump on me, because the only one I want to fuck is the batshit crazy sister/aunt.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I believe the scene you miss is the hug or no hug (as I didn’t get the option to hug her). I am happy it is a slow burn game and I don’t want the bodyguard to have sex with any of the family but a hug if you miss points with someone isn’t much of anything in terms of a choice or story impact after 5 updates. If the dev embraced the kinetic novel route they could have the same story that we’ve seen so far.
The game isn't kinetic nor will it be kinetic. You will be able to choose who you want to pursue in the game and as the game progresses, choices will matter even more.

Reactions: Ragnar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The game isn't kinetic nor will it be kinetic. You will be able to choose who you want to pursue in the game and as the game progresses, choices will matter even more.
As long as the sister/aunt is an LI, I have no issues. If it turns out she's not, then, I'll be just like MrFriendly and just enjoy the story as it unfolds.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I got some bad vibes about the sister though. Seems like she has to live under the shadow of venerated Charlotte for too long ... it would not surprise me if the sister is the secretive mastermind behind all the unpleasantness Charlotte & Emma have to suffer. Reminds me a bot of the movies Gaslight or even Bodyguard .... The people closest to you plot & scheme in the background and they are so successful cause they know what triggers you and how you ought to be triggered.
I mean lets face it: Lucy knows Charlotte´s life from top to bottom and she could easily replaces her even with her daughters. Perhaps she just came up with the idea of a bodyguard to even faster break her sister knowing how much she would be distressed wit a male in the house and perhaps even to have an unbiased eyewitness to Charlottes issues and problems. Nothing would surprise me as a game twist (after the twist of twists in AL ...:D) .......

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game :cool::cool:(y) -Cool Mc-Hot Blonde + Hot Milf =But Not Pervy Stuff yet Kissing etc Sex :rolleyes:
It would be beter Mc to be Litle more Perverted and charming make those women fall to him ;)
Its Boring if Continues like this :LOL:(y) Walkthrough mod is nice (y)
Mc can teach that girl some nice Stuff :devilish:(y)
Expecting tags : Vaginal + Creampie + Dating + Pregnancy + Romance (y)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes