4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well one little thing about the lack of loads of meaningful choices at the moment. One of the big reasons we see many games get abandoned or getting a quick ending way to early is that devs make to many early big branching decisions and then game grows beyond complexity the dev is able to handle. Since this is also a one man dev team it does seem quite wise to me that there are not to many branches at this stage of the game and has a main story overall.

We know that there will be already at least 4 branches for LI's if no others are added, there will likely be at least a number of variations in the outcome of story and relations with the other women based upon that. Now I get that we all like very meaningful changes but unless that is just full harem or nothing, those paths will for most devs just lead to a game over or taking 4 months per update. So be careful what you wish and ask for. :p

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
did you all see how that bastard put his hand on Charlotte's back/almost underboob and also on her ass :mad:
what if he tried something more? maybe finger her?:eek: would she scream/slapped him or keep quiet? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well one little thing about the lack of loads of meaningful choices at the moment. One of the big reasons we see many games get abandoned, getting a quick ending way to early is that devs make to many early big branching decisions and then game grows behind complexity the dev is able to handle. Since this is also a one man dev team it does seem quite wise to me that there are not to many branches at this stage of the game and has a main story overall.

We know that there will be already at least 4 branches for LI's if no others are added, there will likely be at least a number of variations in the outcome of story and relations with the other women based upon that. Now I get that we all like very meaningful changes but unless that is just full harem or nothing, those paths will for most devs just lead to a game over or taking 4 months per update. So be careful what you wish and ask for. :p
I think the next meaningful choice will be whether to kiss Lucy or not ... there should be consequences for that action in the future

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I think the next meaningful choice will be whether to kiss Lucy or not ... there should be consequences for that action in the future
yeah, to kiss or not to kiss, that is the question? :D
i would really hate it if Lucy was the bad guy in all of this...:(
she saved her sis twice now from these scum people but she is constantly living in the shadow of her...
we see how people are treating her on the red carpet... and her look was :eek:

and now if mc doesn't want to kiss her, will she be mad?
but she promised Charlotte she will not mess with mc, but as we can see she can't help herself... poor Lucy

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice story update, I like the tatoo and military background, It can be expanded later with some flashback of Ray dealing with towel heads. Also I hope we can kill those fuckers pestering Charlie, the producer, the famous actor and so on.

About the choices. The game keeps track of relationship points and some flags like with Suzie in the last update. It's too soon to see major branches but this isn't a Harem game so rp should come into play later to pick routes. So far you can see different dialogues and some extra option, also it seems like +points aren't always the best choice but I'm not entirely sure about this.

Some criticism, Ray shouldn't have say anything about Charlotte drinking problems to the detective, that's private and that's none of his business.

gun.png

My gun is for your eyes only *wink* *wink*

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Nice story update, I like the tatoo and military background, It can be expanded later with some flashback of Ray dealing with towel heads. Also I hope we can kill those fuckers pestering Charlie, the producer, the famous actor and so on.

Some criticism, Ray shouldn't have say anything about Charlotte drinking problems to the detective, that's private and that's none of his business.

View attachment 814140

My gun is for your eyes only *wink* *wink*

Yepp... when i saw these scene (sorry to say) i was thinking: "Oh man this wasn't very clever from you."
If i was in this situation, i would have only stick my head oudside the bathroom and explained to Miss C. that i was having a shower.

But hey, for people like me wich are interested in the Charlotte Route, there has to be some slow improvement in the possible growing Relationship, so all good.
And who knows if/when Miss C. starts dreaming about the MC.. ;)

Reactions: Ragnar

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Here's a music/cheating/walkthrough Mod for the actual game version.
By the way: a really nice game so far!

Sept. 13, 2020:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5 (Episode 5)

Download Mod only v0.5 (~68MB):
-

Download complete game compressed with Mod v0.5 (~137MB):
-

View attachment 813980 View attachment 813981 View attachment 813982 View attachment 813968 View attachment 813971
Why bother making a mod if no one can get it? PLEASE upload to a decent file host. MEGA, Mediafire, etc. The ones you are using are just endless redirects.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yepp... when i saw these scene (sorry to say) i was thinking: "Oh man this wasn't very clever from you."
If i was in this situation, i would have only stick my head oudside the bathroom and explained to Miss C. that i was having a shower.

But hey, for people like me wich are interested in the Charlotte Route, there has to be some slow improvement in the possible growing Relationship, so all good.
And who knows if/when Miss C. starts dreaming about the MC.. ;)
Well, It was a good excuse to show the tattoo and to give Charlotte something to think about :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, It was a good excuse to show the tattoo and to give Charlotte something to think about :D
Besides MC is not always smart and as he admits himself he does tend to care a bit too much emotionally. Now that might be not per se good for a bodyguard and may make things bit harder with Charlotte at start. Could someone who does not show he cares really be able to connect with her though and lessen her fears more as someone who cares but also shows he will not force her or treat her badly/abuse her when given the chance to do so?

There is more as one story line in this game after all even if they are connected and the perfect bodyguard might not be the greatest help in their private lives. :p

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i have to be honest here i hate the tattoo :D
in the middle of the chest and that design is just so idk... BAD :D

maybe if it was just on the one peck and some cool badass army design then i would be fine but this? nah...:cautious:
how can a beautiful girl who has her legs insured for 5 mil. $ be in a bed with a guy who has that awful tattoo?:sick::poop:

please dev, tell the mc he wants a refund on that tattoo :ROFLMAO:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Why bother making a mod if no one can get it? PLEASE upload to a decent file host. MEGA, Mediafire, etc. The ones you are using are just endless redirects.
Thanks for the info, I will at least try to add Mediafire (I need Mega private). But the others should actually work, too. I took a quick look - there were already "some" (100+) successful downloads...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ontach

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
i have to be honest here i hate the tattoo :D
in the middle of the chest and that design is just so idk... BAD :D

maybe if it was just on the one peck and some cool badass army design then i would be fine but this? nah...:cautious:
how can a beautiful girl who has her legs insured for 5 mil. $ be in a bed with a guy who has that awful tattoo?:sick::poop:

please dev, tell the mc he wants a refund on that tattoo :ROFLMAO:

I bet this Tatt was never made from an Artist, i would say it was made from an fellow Soldier the MC was serving together, bc they were bored.

But now i have a suggestion HillsideVN could you maybe in the end of the game and on the Charlotte Route implement a Laser Removement scene?
And when the MC is starting screaming/crying like a baby, Miss C. (or even Mrs. MC ;) ) has to hold his hand. :LOL:

j/k

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes