4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The link for the first walkthrough mod on the OP is not working. It seems the post has been deleted.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL, I was wondering if someone would catch that phrase. :ROFLMAO:

There’s nothing wrong with a kinetic novel and the dev needs to stop hiding behind the minimal choices we’ve been given (which have no impact on the story) and just make the story they want to make.
Well, it finally happened. I disagree with you. lol If you're adding choices, they need to matter from point A to point Z. I personally am not a fan of KNs. So, if this is what this really is, as it actually feels like the choices don't matter, I'll just wish the dev well on it.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
On the KN discussion, I'm only doing the one playthrough so I haven't verified, but according to the walkthrough there are a couple of choices and one scene in this update you can miss if your Emma points aren't high enough.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Nah, I've played it and yeah. It drives me nuts. These games sometimes feel like they are written by 15 year olds that don't know how an adult would react. It really isn't difficult to maintain a professional attitude or to not react when seeing someone in a bikini. :rolleyes:
There is, however, a difference between what you feel on the inside and what you reveal to the outside world. We learn to hide it better, but some part of us remains a teenager for life.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I believe the scene you miss is the hug or no hug (as I didn’t get the option to hug her). I am happy it is a slow burn game and I don’t want the bodyguard to have sex with any of the family but a hug if you miss points with someone isn’t much of anything in terms of a choice or story impact after 5 updates. If the dev embraced the kinetic novel route they could have the same story that we’ve seen so far.
I just want the sister of the mom. lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh, I’d rather not touch anyone in that family. They’re all too messed up. Which is why I want the bodyguard to be professional. However, when the dev does updates where we get no choices that’s when I start advocating for the kinetic novel route as we receive minimal input.
Every LI in almost every single game has issues. Messed up in some way or the other. But, yeah, I get that you advocate that and that's the moment I lose interest.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I believe the scene you miss is the hug or no hug (as I didn’t get the option to hug her). I am happy it is a slow burn game and I don’t want the bodyguard to have sex with any of the family but a hug if you miss points with someone isn’t much of anything in terms of a choice or story impact after 5 updates. If the dev embraced the kinetic novel route they could have the same story that we’ve seen so far.
What a weird thing to skip for insufficient points, right? If there was a time for him to step out of his professional role to comfort her, that was it... Sure, don't lift her over the wall... don't apply the ointment on her feet if you feel it's inappropriate, but how can not offer her a hug looking like that? (I'd have preferred Offer Her a Hug rather than Hug Her, but that's a bit of a quibble.)

EDIT: FYI All three of those choices were behind RP checks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What a weird thing to skip for insufficient points, right? If there was a time for him to step out of his professional role to comfort her, that was it... Sure, don't lift her over the wall... don't apply the ointment on her feet if you feel it's inappropriate, but how can not offer her a hug looking like that? (I'd have preferred Offer Her a Hug rather than Hug Her, but that's a bit of a quibble.)
I haven't played the update yet, but, every time she needed help, I gave it to her and the pic that was posted would've tugged hard and I would've hugged her also.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thing is... None of them interests me. There are only four possible love interests:
1) the damaged actress who doesn't want you there and is a bitch because of everything going on. She's attractive but meh.
2) the slutty sister who lives in the shadow of her famous actress sister who is less attractive and also meh.
3) the incredibly sheltered and innocent daughter who is being stalked. She's cute but too innocent. I get protective vibes but nothing else.
4) the tsundere athletic older daughter who is barely in the game so far. Also attractive but not hot.

I don't find any of them "ruin your reputation and career" hot. Maybe eventually?

Ah, well all of those are things I wouldn't do. A vulnerable, innocent, and sheltered girl who is being stalked it would feel "icky" to then try to turn that into something more.

And those choices don't matter to the story/plot at all. I want to know who is stalking her. Is it David or Steve or someone we haven't seen yet? Was it a girl sending the texts and they aren't related to the stalking? That's what I want to know... I want to see what happens next in the story.

Nope, not my kid. Not going to be found hugging a young woman in the girl's bathroom of her school. That isn't something I'd want to explain to her mom.
True. But, she's an innocent child. Despite her age. But, you're correct about explaining that to her mom. But, the mom's sister is a whole other kettle of fish. Technically, you're not working for her, so, you're not compromising the job in anyway.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
LOL, I was wondering if someone would catch that phrase. :ROFLMAO:

There’s nothing wrong with a kinetic novel and the dev needs to stop hiding behind the minimal choices we’ve been given (which have no impact on the story) and just make the story they want to make.
hehehe ofcourse, whose line is it anyway is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Anyways speaking of kinetic novels... its not like i don't like them they are cool its just i enjoy them far less then VNs that are story driven yet choice based specially if they matter. I guess RPGs like The Witcher III, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout 3/New Vegas, TESV: Skyrim, Divinity: Original Sin II just to name the few... set the bar high, maybe too high for everyone :sneaky:

Reactions: ontach

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She's a lot like My Sweet Neighbors daughter..in that she's pure unsullied fresh and sweet...that alone should draw many people to this game..the game itself has a good story going for it and good characters..it'll be a slow burn game though...so fappers needs patience.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
hehehe ofcourse, whose line is it anyway is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Anyways speaking of kinetic novels... its not like i don't like them they are cool its just i enjoy them far less then VNs that are story driven yet choice based specially if they matter. I guess RPGs like The Witcher III, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout 3/New Vegas, TESV: Skyrim, Divinity: Original Sin II just to name the few... set the bar high, maybe too high for everyone :sneaky:
Ok. I'm gonna go off topic since you did. Don't take this the wrong way, but, mentioning that garbage NV in the same breath as FO3... Are you some kind of neanderthal?(I'm only kind of joking here. I know a lot of people loved that game, but, meh!)

• Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes