4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i have to be honest here i hate the tattoo :D
in the middle of the chest and that design is just so idk... BAD :D

maybe if it was just on the one peck and some cool badass army design then i would be fine but this? nah...:cautious:
how can a beautiful girl who has her legs insured for 5 mil. $ be in a bed with a guy who has that awful tattoo?:sick::poop:

please dev, tell the mc he wants a refund on that tattoo :ROFLMAO:
the tattoo itself isn't so bad if not for the placement, if it was on the shoulder/arm or on the right or left side of the chest instead of right in the middle i would have been fine with it but with the current placement yeah it looks terrible

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Even with the nice renders and an OK story this game is getting increasingly frustrating.
At v0.5 there is still no nudity and the MC even say NO when asked by Lucy to help undress (her sister) Charlotte while she is unconscious in bed.

Looks like he is remaking the movie The Bodygard.
Here is the naughty content in that movie according to IMDB:
  • We see a man and a woman lying in bed, presumably after sexual activity. No nudity.
  • A man forces himself onto a woman trying to kiss her, but is interrupted.
  • It is stated that an intruder broke into a woman's house and masturbated on her bed.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the info, I will at least try to add Mediafire (I need Mega private). But the others should actually work, too. I took a quick look - there were already "some" (100+) successful downloads...
Thanks. :love: Got it in a few seconds from Mediafire.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i have to be honest here i hate the tattoo :D
in the middle of the chest and that design is just so idk... BAD :D

maybe if it was just on the one peck and some cool badass army design then i would be fine but this? nah...:cautious:
how can a beautiful girl who has her legs insured for 5 mil. $ be in a bed with a guy who has that awful tattoo?:sick::poop:

please dev, tell the mc he wants a refund on that tattoo :ROFLMAO:
I like it, It shows the MC past and give him some edge, dealing with the girls he's a caring person an that's fine, but he's also a vet and bodyguard with experience.
One nice scene could be going to the tattoo parlor with our LI to re-ink it and maybe get something for the girl in question.
But yeah, tattoos aren't for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos169

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
An interesting update. I worry it's a... bit full on though.

The story is progressing in such a way it would actually make sense to not play it for the next 5-10 releases and then play it through in one go. At least then you might get a feel for the big picture as opposed to the bite sized chunks currently on offer.

There's little in each release beyond story progression and the story's appears to be getting progressively darker in each release. It's at the point it's almost not fun to play. Well.... not fun is a bit much, it's an interesting story but there's little pay off from progressing through it. I don't mean there's no smut cause a good story doesn't need that in each release but there's nothing that feels like the player gains from playing through the game. There's very little choices to be made (beyond the "right" one and the "wrong" one) and it kinda feels like the story would progress in the same manner regardless of what choices you pick.

I get the dev is obviously trying to build up the mystery of who the stalker is but I worry there'll be more releases in the future where it follows the same thread of: the MC and the lassie go through their lives and the MC is all "we need to tell her" to the mother but she's all "we can't tell her cause reasons" while the stalker keeps doing stalker things. Throw in the mother sub-story where she hates the MC being there (understandable but hardly fun to play a game where you're obviously hated), the elder daughter sub-story (again, MC is hated) and now the mother's manager sub-story (opposite of hate but will probably ramp the mother hate up to 11) and I fear nothing will get any form of positive progression.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so the guy messaging Emma is the "nice guy" at school and the stalker is not the barman or the guy messaging her

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
so the guy messaging Emma is the "nice guy" at school and the stalker is not the barman or the guy messaging her
I think the "nice guy" from school is not the stalker ... perhaps he sends her the messages to keep her away from Zack but imo the stalker is much more aggressive and professional than this school boy

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The nice guy at school feels like a red herring. It doesn't make sense for the guy to basically have a shrine for a girl in his locker and be tongue-tied around her only to then text her negative stuff. He could be trying to destroy her confidence in order to give himself an "in" but it's a weird way of setting it up in the story.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
An interesting update. I worry it's a... bit full on though.

The story is progressing in such a way it would actually make sense to not play it for the next 5-10 releases and then play it through in one go. At least then you might get a feel for the big picture as opposed to the bite sized chunks currently on offer.

There's little in each release beyond story progression and the story's appears to be getting progressively darker in each release. It's at the point it's almost not fun to play. Well.... not fun is a bit much, it's an interesting story but there's little pay off from progressing through it. I don't mean there's no smut cause a good story doesn't need that in each release but there's nothing that feels like the player gains from playing through the game. There's very little choices to be made (beyond the "right" one and the "wrong" one) and it kinda feels like the story would progress in the same manner regardless of what choices you pick.

I get the dev is obviously trying to build up the mystery of who the stalker is but I worry there'll be more releases in the future where it follows the same thread of: the MC and the lassie go through their lives and the MC is all "we need to tell her" to the mother but she's all "we can't tell her cause reasons" while the stalker keeps doing stalker things. Throw in the mother sub-story where she hates the MC being there (understandable but hardly fun to play a game where you're obviously hated), the elder daughter sub-story (again, MC is hated) and now the mother's manager sub-story (opposite of hate but will probably ramp the mother hate up to 11) and I fear nothing will get any form of positive progression.
Yeah that can be a problem with story driven games that are delivered in parts over a reasonable long time frame. I get that the dev does not want to have handed everything on a silver platter to MC. On the other hand when it takes years in real time (as opposed to game time) before you see MC making any headway at all with the chars, story needs to get darker still before the nice parts even enter the picture and he starts at minus 50 with everyone that can also take the fun out of playing it. So hope the dev will be able to balance that out and will add some rays of light for MC and some progress even if very small and no super anxiety inducing cliff hangers that keep hanging for over a month. :p

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
s like she has to live under the shadow of venerated Charlotte for too long ... it would not surprise me if the sister is the secretive mastermind behind all the unpleasantness Charlotte & Emma have to s
Ehh, I think you're reading too much into it. She's a bit jealous, but you can see she clearly adores Emma, and is very protective of Charlotte. ( she put herself several times in danger, for her) That would be a really strange turn around ( though that screenshot was kinda odd). Plus she was the one insisting she hires Logan in the first place.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I know this critic will sound harsh and will buthurt many fans of the game but in my opinion this game has an absolutely retarded story and characters. The woman has a PTSD when it comes to men but has no issue going to photoshoot and gala walks through the red carpet where hundereds of men with cameras ogle her yet this does not trigger her ptsd? The child girl behaves like a 8 year old. I know elementary schoolars in my family whom are literally more mature than her. Also there is not real choices in the game is there? It is more of a kinetic novel...

grohotor

May 15, 2020
The nice guy at school feels like a red herring. It doesn't make sense for the guy to basically have a shrine for a girl in his locker and be tongue-tied around her only to then text her negative stuff. He could be trying to destroy her confidence in order to give himself an "in" but it's a weird way of setting it up in the story.
it does make sense, he's obsessed with her and if she thinks everyone hates her him being nice to her has that much value. i think it would be too much for her to have 3 stalkers. I've met people that think like this they are so deranged they think its in the person's best interest because they are clearly the best choice.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
it does make sense, he's obsessed with her and if she thinks everyone hates her him being nice to her has that much value. i think it would be too much for her to have 3 stalkers. I've met people that think like this they are so deranged they think its in the person's best interest because they are clearly the best choice.
I understand your point and up till this release I'd have agreed with you. But a guy who has shown they are too shy to simply speak to someone properly and ask them out isn't the type of person who, at the same time, goes "well if she thinks everyone else hates her then I'll have a chance"

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes