4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Btw that actor said: now i'm back so we shall see each other more often...
Did he run away from Hillside after he beat up Charlotte? Maybe someone told him to run away until the dust settles...

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos169

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Great VN, easily one of my favorites. I love a slow burn with good storytelling and character development, and this one has all of that in spades.

Maybe I'm old, but I prefer that over a straight to it, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am immediate fuck-fest. (But I'm not gonna lie, I do play those too!)

Oh, and I'm fairly certain I know who is sending Emma the text messages. It was telegraphed quite clearly in Episode 5, and no it's not the new character David.
Can you elaborate your opinion on who the sender is? When exactly and how was it telegraphed? I honestly have no clue but I am dying to know...

Reactions: Glooskabe

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
play the game..it's as obvious as holding your hand in front of your face and saying "this is my hand!"
Well to you maybe but alas we cannot all be geniuses like you obviously - hence my question to the writer of this comment. Not to you mind you...

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Emma's so gonna get roofied by Zak, I tell ya!!

Nah...cliffhanger need to be, even if their solution is kinda lame. Like in every modern TV show.

I like the update, new unkown variable introduced. More pressure on Charlotte
with Harvey Weinstein and that douche showing up.

Lucy, now Lucy reminded me alot of Nicki Marron. (Houston's character sister in the movie Bodyguard)

Continued build up. I like.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Can you elaborate your opinion on who the sender is? When exactly and how was it telegraphed? I honestly have no clue but I am dying to know...
It's really easy to spot if a person is paying attention to what they are reading. Maybe go back and play through Episode 5 again.

play the game..it's as obvious as holding your hand in front of your face and saying "this is my hand!"
Well to you maybe but alas we cannot all be geniuses like you obviously - hence my question to the writer of this comment. Not to you mind you...
ThunderRob is right. It is quite obvious, and you don't need to be a genius to work it out. I'm sure not one.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's really easy to spot if a person is paying attention to what they are reading. Maybe go back and play through Episode 5 again.

ThunderRob is right. It is quite obvious, and you don't need to be a genius to work it out. I'm sure not one.
I don't think it's who you guys are thinking it is. That in my opinion is the 'easy' plot.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I fucking love this game. the story is conteined to a small number of characters and doesn't introduce like 100 women to dilute the narration. Dialogues are good, main characters are really likeable and their actions are consistent with who they are and what they have gone through. This is the perfect example of "less is more". Can't wait for more.

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Many thx for the update, this game is something special and I´m very curious how the story unfolds!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Is this a remake of another game. I remember playing a game just like this one, but with more story complete. Don't think there was any sex in that one up to the point I played, but I am not sure.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I'll enjoy seeing the MC going full on Hulk smash mode on that actor that kicked in Charlotte's face. Also having Charlotte put that Harvey Weinstein character in his place would be great to see as well.

I don't believe the MC would hesitate to use that gun on whomever tries assaulting Emma, whether it be that Zac Effron wannabe or someone else.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Edit 13/09/2020: Attaching below the v0.5 In-Game Walkthrough Mod
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not sure if it is a mistake from the dev or in your mod script but Ep5 line 1076 is suppose to be "pl" and not "aunt"

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes