4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Is this a remake of another game. I remember playing a game just like this one, but with more story complete. Don't think there was any sex in that one up to the point I played, but I am not sure.
Well, its similar to the Lexi. But I kind like this story more. Plus its resembles movie The Bodyguard from 1992. Thats not a bad thing. I played whole story so far and its really good, actually read through it. Great renders, good plot and enjoyable characters.

Can't wait for more! :)

Reactions: Max1276

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I am not sure if it is a mistake from the dev or in your mod script but Ep5 line 1076 is suppose to be "pl" and not "aunt"
I avoid touching the name parts so it’s more likely it slipped from the dev. However with each new update I try to scan and compare what was modified/corrected in the previous versions.

I always like to maintain the originality of the script as much as possible, so the player won’t feel any difference when playing. Obviously there are exceptions when I try to offer the player custom paths to play, but this wasn’t the case.

In short, whenever the dev decides to change/correct what you pointed out, I’ll Definitely update it on my part as well. Thanks.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Even with the nice renders and an OK story this game is getting increasingly frustrating.
At v0.5 there is still no nudity and the MC even say NO when asked by Lucy to help undress (her sister) Charlotte while she is unconscious in bed.

Looks like he is remaking the movie The Bodygard.
Here is the naughty content in that movie according to IMDB:
  • We see a man and a woman lying in bed, presumably after sexual activity. No nudity.
  • A man forces himself onto a woman trying to kiss her, but is interrupted.
  • It is stated that an intruder broke into a woman's house and masturbated on her bed.
Hillside is putting a priority on story first. It is a story game with adult elements, not an adult game with story elements. If you're looking for content for a quick fap, this is not the game for you. Build up is slow, but rewarding.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
To me the MC not undressing Charlotte is fine. Doing so would be out of character for MC, (at his point) and a little like the abuse she already suffered. He will be tapping that ass sometime in the future, and I'm sure Charlotte will be scared but begging him to make her cum. I don't get the feeling Charlotte has gotten laid for a long time. As you can tell Love this story. Good job.

Reactions: Max1276

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Think about it. We got slapped in the face with 'someone', not just kind of sort of hinted at that it could be, no. That was a blatant 'Hey, asshole! Look at me!' type of slap. So, yeah, I don't think it's that person.
That's not the person I'm suspecting.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
this game is pretty decent as of now. still has alot of room for improvement in rendering ( pretty good but not top tier yet )

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely loving this one. Gorgeous girls and an actual storyline that you can not only follow, but get some serious 'feels' with as well. Lump in my throat on a couple of occasions throughout. I personally don't care if people think this is 'copied', the storyline is tight and intelligently written unlike some of the dross that passes for entertainment on here.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although this getting a bit off-topic and I apologize in advance >.<

I use a plugin called "Compare" for notepad++, which is the program I use mainly for editing work and modding. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Although this getting a bit off-topic and I apologize in advance >.<

I use a plugin called "Compare" for notepad++, which is the program I use mainly for editing work and modding. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)
WOW thanks for that info dude, i had no idea such thing even existed on notepad++ :WaitWhat: that little thingy is actually quite useful as i sometimes like to edit these kind of games for my personal playthroughs. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Qleaf
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes