4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Hi, guys.
Just a quick update to let you know that I'm still working to get the update ready. I'm sorry that I'm running late as usual.
I will post an update when I start uploading it, but that's likely hours away yet.

DB

Wait patiently, I will be posting links when they are up
He is a nice dev. Some hours or even days don't matter as long as it is the usual quality. Should take his time to finish it properly.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Based on the last 2 updates, DB underestimate how long to finish up everything. So I think like the last 2 updates, it will take about another couple days before it actually comes out.

Reactions: Old Dog

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Based on the last 2 updates, DB underestimate how long to finish up everything. So I think like the last 2 updates, it will take about another couple days before it actually comes out.
I did not mean any offense when I wrote this. I was merely sharing an observation based on the last 2 updates so people don't get too disappointed if the update is delayed tonight.

Make no mistake, the update is coming soon if it doesn't hit today. And the updates are always worth the wait so be patient!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Okay, guys. I'm uploading now but it's not in a state I'm happy with. I'm sorry.
For various reasons I've been struggling with developing Hillside for a long time, but now I'm feeling completely burnt out and have lost all enthusiasm for it.
I'm pausing Patreon billing again for November and am going to take a month off developing Hillside to try and sort things out and rediscover that passion I had when I started.
Current upload speed is terrible and it is going to take another 2-3 hours to complete.

Thanks,
DB

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Okay, guys. I'm uploading now but it's not in a state I'm happy with. I'm sorry.
For various reasons I've been struggling with developing Hillside for a long time, but now I'm feeling completely burnt out and have lost all enthusiasm for it.
I'm pausing Patreon billing again for November and am going to take a month off developing Hillside to try and sort things out and rediscover that passion I had when I started.
Current upload speed is terrible and it is going to take another 2-3 hours to complete.

Thanks,
DB
Mmm hope his interest spikes again.

In my opinion, the main problem right now is where he took the story in the last update. I don't think the turn of who was after Emma was good and specially, revealing it soo early now. What has been the main driver of the story, figuring out who was after Emma, is no longer there.

While now the whole thing about keeping Charlotte and family from powerful douchebag could be the new main driver, I don't think it will be that easy to do.

Anyway, let's see if a couple of days off will help him recover the enthusiasm.

Unless, he really has the story fully structure by now, I think if he takes some time off and focus mainly on the writing part, even if it takes, say 6 months just on that, it will be best in the long run.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
DB, take all the time you need, you have a great story, and talent, find your spark and we are waiting for you on the other side, whenever you are ready.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes