4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Right, so has the MC still not managed to get his dick wet this update? Just wondering if I should bother with it or not. I can appreciate slow burns, but damn, 2+ years should be enough time for something more than teasing to have happened by now.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
After this update, "DarkBlue" will have long rest or maybe will be abandoned as he says " For various reasons I've been struggling with developing Hillside for a long time, but now I'm feeling completely burnt out and have lost all enthusiasm for it. "

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I'm at the end of 11. The fact that one cannot 'not kill' Carter diminishes the gameplay for me. Gives me the impression that it was an easy way out for the dev.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Pretty nice game, but too many creeps per one Mbyte of content. It's just annoying, really.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
God charlotte I have been so patient but dude she really annoyed me in this update.
MAN FUCK CARTER HE TRIED TO KILL HER DAUGHTER.. HE KILLED that jerkoff kid..
The fact she acting like the mc didn't just save them both and she should be happy for that she acting like how she is when we first met her. distant and cold to a man WHO SAVED HER DAUGHTER.. at that point I said fuck it and choosed LUCY LMAO!

The mc need to get a backbone and should have said he did what he had to do... yea he didn't have to kill him but who wouldn't ? he was a currupt piece of shit anyways for fuck sake..

Overall this is such a great game but man charlotte is a piece of work sometimes. I get she has past trauma but man in this recent events when it came to a life and death with a GUY WITH A KNIFE ... she should have handled it better. The man is a trained killer, what did she expect? He is a body guard and ex military, he KILLED DOZENS probably. The fact she treating him like he killed her daughter is crazy.
also cool we got a sex scene btw but it was WAYYYY OVERDUE. I understand the dev going for more story but for fuck sake man lol. But I guess we all know by now sex is gonna be last for everything which I am fine with since it's ton of games on here that is mostly focus on sex but yea.

at that point my interest just went all the way away with charlotte, can't do it. man sometimes i wish emma was a love interest because HANDS DOWN she is the best girl in the game PERIOD. But it's obvious we just gonna play the father role for her which SUCKS imo but aye it is what it is.

Also I know charlotte apolygized but at that point I didn't even care.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I really like the game, but the more I play it and the further I go with the story the more I feel like this shouldn't be a game involving sex. It is pretty obvious the dev doesn't care too much for it. The scenes are super short and there is maybe one every update if at all and it always feels out of place. I wonder if he should have just made a story focused sfw game instead. Guess that wouldn't have attracted as many people, but everyone should have gotten the message by now. Maybe he can't go back since it was promoted too much as the game where you hope to bang the mom and daughter. If you are looking for that kind of game this is not it. It is more of a crime/family drama that forces in sex scenes as short as possible and as far away as possible from anyone you really want to see getting banged. Sex is a side story and not even a good or long one at that (no choices or different positions AT ALL). The rest of the game however is great and catches you (choices are gone after awhile and you can just watch what happens next and what MC decides like in a movie so no replay value with different paths sadly). Just don't expect this to be the erotic game you maybe hoped for.
If you want to play a game that has both (story AND good sex) with lots of paths and the mc having a chance to bang everyone if he plays his cards right try out "Where the heart is". That game has a drama story, your choices matter deeply and you can actually bang the girls you want to bang (and scenes have options and are long).

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
God charlotte I have been so patient but dude she really annoyed me in this update.
MAN FUCK CARTER HE TRIED TO KILL HER DAUGHTER.. HE KILLED that jerkoff kid..
The fact she acting like the mc didn't just save them both and she should be happy for that she acting like how she is when we first met her. distant and cold to a man WHO SAVED HER DAUGHTER.. at that point I said fuck it and choosed LUCY LMAO!

The mc need to get a backbone and should have said he did what he had to do... yea he didn't have to kill him but who wouldn't ? he was a currupt piece of shit anyways for fuck sake..

Overall this is such a great game but man charlotte is a piece of work sometimes. I get she has past trauma but man in this recent events when it came to a life and death with a GUY WITH A KNIFE ... she should have handled it better. The man is a trained killer, what did she expect? He is a body guard and ex military, he KILLED DOZENS probably. The fact she treating him like he killed her daughter is crazy.
also cool we got a sex scene btw but it was WAYYYY OVERDUE. I understand the dev going for more story but for fuck sake man lol. But I guess we all know by now sex is gonna be last for everything which I am fine with since it's ton of games on here that is mostly focus on sex but yea.

at that point my interest just went all the way away with charlotte, can't do it. man sometimes i wish emma was a love interest because HANDS DOWN she is the best girl in the game PERIOD. But it's obvious we just gonna play the father role for her which SUCKS imo but aye it is what it is.

Also I know charlotte apolygized but at that point I didn't even care.
I agree with all that... Her behaviour just made me choose Lucy as well..

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm only half through the update, but can it be that you're thrown off Charlottes path if you aren't on Lucys path and don't reject her? Because if you do so you get the flag "mom_choice_04 = 1" which you don't if you are only on Charlottes path.
There's a lot of dialogue missing (and some drama if you didn't reject Kayla).

:unsure:

Reactions: Yenod and _808
May 31, 2020
there is no choosing though. The dev sets a clear path and took aways all choices
I got "I only want Lucy or Reject Lucy" choices...so I picked "I only want Lucy"... because being on Charlotte's path is so frustrating..my balls are no longer blue but "Darkblue" now.. she can take her righteousness elsewhere and if it was up to me..I'd go for the FBI agent.. she looks amazing

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
"You need to do well in college to get to university."

That's not how any of this works, unless Charlotte enrolled her daughter in something like Hillside Community College. Well, maybe she's in the remedial program. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes