• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 258 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
Definite Lexi clone but doesn't feel like a cheap chinese knock-off and some work has gone into it to make it at least look & feel a little different. Still just an intro really but looks nice, Will keep an eye on it :)

Reactions: Hadgar

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So I went into this game with the clear intention of staying away from Emma. I was going to focus solely on Charlotte and Lucy. Maybe Suzi depending...however, Charlotte's attitude toward the MC during and after the interview...well things have changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Heh, I actually decided that I'm not touching any of the women in that house so I can see if I can do a "professional" bodyguard playthrough. Charlotte's an ice queen, Lucy's a slut, and Emma's the most sheltered 18 year old I've seen in a game. She is written like a 14 year old. Maybe Suzi would be interesting but I doubt it. Just a bunch of boring blondes and brunettes.
Dude for real...None of the characters appeal to me right now. Just a bunch of tropes placed on them but doubled. Lol. Like the way Charlotte treats Emma is unhealthy. Like seriously, that's got to be the reason for Emma's issues. The only cure for that is a good dickin'

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe Suzi would be interesting but I doubt it. Just a bunch of boring blondes and brunettes.
Leave boring blondes to me :BootyTime:
Dude for real...None of the characters appeal to me right now. Just a bunch of tropes placed on them but doubled. Lol. Like the way Charlotte treats Emma is unhealthy. Like seriously, that's got to be the reason for Emma's issues. The only cure for that is a good dickin'
Is it unhealthier than Retrieving the past sheltering? Ah I wish I can play now and discuss it.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Game seems nice but guys, it needs some action... I don't mean necessarily that kind of action yet, but, you know... second update and the guy has not even started the fucking job... come on :D

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This feels like it's going to be one mother of a slow burn, especially where Charlotte is concerned. But it's good to have a sort of spiritual successor to Lexi, even if the stalker comes across as quite a ditz so far.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
For sure a Lexi vibe but i like the main character here more...btw out of topic i heard that Lexi creator passed away is that in any way accurate?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
This looks good, like really good, can't wait for more (y):)
Mom is f*** super HOT :love: also her daughter is so cute :giggle:
must protect both with my life :D

this magazine cover is AWESOME :love:

View attachment 662246

in Achievement how you get that? it is the first one for mom

also any has any idea what is the password for "unlock" in the menu and what is it unlocking?

it is nice game thanks for the update i can't wait for the next one

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
See a post which i posted earlier on previous page, there are links for PC, MAC and Android. :)
Heads up for anyone else downloading the Android version from here, the download says Hillside 0.1 but it is actually v0.2.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Wasn't there another game out that you play bodyguard to a televangelist daughter just asking for a friend

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder if the MC will look at the surrounding area? Would be one of the first things I'd do. Seems like Charlotte has given Emma a real sheltered life which is understandable with what she has had to endure but it's a shame as she doesn't feel like a normal 18-year-old as it was mentioned in the above posts look at Lexi and look at the difference between those two.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, it's short. But not on hold or abandoned.

Yes, there are like 2 games already on here with a bodyguard.
-But uh, wait, how many games are on here with an MC returning home after some absence
and is now trying to bang his whole family?!??!??!1!! And that's like the whole synopsis?

Yes, the character of the bodyguard is still a bit lifeless or pale or his story thin.
But it's still in a very early phase.

Butbutbutbutbut, wasn't Emma cute on her pool-swim-toy-swan-thingy?!?

Yeah the characters are quite the usual adult VN suspects.

The outgoing, easy to talk to and promisucous aunt.
The innoncent, inexperienced and sheltered virgin daughter.
The very reserved and mistrusting due to bad and traumatic expierence in the past mother.
And not to forget the short-fused, tomboy-ish, asskicking sister.

Seen it all before. BUT

How many times did a mysterious lady walk into the PI's office?
How many times did the wordless stranger that arrives in town, go straight into the saloon
to shoot at least 7 shady figures with his 6-gun?
And doesn't like every James Bond movie start with an action sequence?

Would rather have another comic book superhero movie or another BigBother game clone?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The game is ok for me so far. Of course the plot reminds a bit of "Lexi" or even more like the movie "Bodyguard". Well, I liked both...

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good so far, Charlotte is gonna be a tough one, Emma is so innocent that I don't now if we would have a chance with her. At least we have the perverted aunt to get some action soon.
About the short update, monthly updates are like that most times.

4.20 star(s) 258 Votes