4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It's a similar thing to Lexi, bodyguard of a girl with a stalker getting creepy letters.
I'm happy you agreed with me. But...

I didn't want to compare this to Lexi or any other game/story/movie/novel/song/poem. So many people had already compared this to Lexi so why should I? I think the developer already knows Lexi but wanted to something similar. I bet there isn't any truly unique idea that hasn't been tried in some kind of publification or creation. Isn't it said that imitation is the best compliment one can give (or something along using someone's idea)? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm happy you agreed with me. But...

I didn't want to compare this to Lexi or any other game/story/movie/novel/song/poem. So many people had already compared this to Lexi so why should I? I think the developer already knows Lexi but wanted to something similar. I bet there isn't any truly unique idea that hasn't been tried in some kind of publification or creation. Isn't it said that imitation is the best compliment one can give (or something along using someone's idea)? ;)
It wasn't so much comparing to Lexi as a premise just how the characters were introduced in a similar sort of setting.

In one we know the MC's backstory and why he's doing what he does as well as the girl being stalked.

Here I know the mother is weird as fuck ... that's it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Has potential, but too small of an intro to make a judgement. Will keep an eye on it.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
you're making valid arguments... my point is that in many games the prettiest girl is a clueless virgin that never did as much as holding hands with a guy... just look at WTHI for example
I mean that's really the premise of most VN's though, Slutty older sister, shy inexperienced younger sister and Milf Mom that swore off dating from horrible experiences.

Reactions: arms99

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Or to ask for their moisturizer recommendations. :)

Honestly, just felt like a poorly done moment and we get so little time with the MC. So far we've had a scene where he talks about needing to be a professional and then we've had him meeting the client and not acting very professional. It doesn't make the MC seem very competent.
I agree, I think the problem is that he talked himself up as professional while his bartender friend(forgot his name already) is the perv. If the MC would have just had these thoughts within himself it would have felt more natural. I mean it would be realistic if you say to your going to be completely professional and as soon as you actually see the two women you bend a little because you are immediately attracted.

Reactions: MrFriendly

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Absolutely agree, he could be a bit stunned by how attractive the woman is and be intimidated. But he didn't hold onto her hand too long once but both times they shook hands. I mean her hands seem to be so soft that he is unable to function as a mature adult and instead reverts to inner 18 year old perv.

Yeah, I don't think it is worthwhile to do monthly(?) updates if they are this small. If I'd played both of these installments all at once as the first release I wouldn't be that upset.
Exactly my thoughts. This is a first release level of content. This is Chapter 1 or the Prologue. Having this be the second version of the game worries me how short the first one was, because I didn't play it until now. I'm not sure where it ended at.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Exactly my thoughts. This is a first release level of content. This is Chapter 1 or the Prologue. Having this be the second version of the game worries me how short the first one was, because I didn't play it until now. I'm not sure where it ended at.
The first update ended right after the introduction of the MC. Like, literally right after.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh. Yeah, not a lot of hope for this one's production cycle then. The game can be super pretty but if you just put out tiny updates that's just going to frustrate your players.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
you're making valid arguments... my point is that in many games the prettiest girl is a clueless virgin that never did as much as holding hands with a guy... just look at WTHI for example
It's fantasy. Realistically you'd be shoving your dick into some crusted over cum from another guy and another night, pussy would smell like two day old fish and she'd be a spoiled rich girl that would make Billie Eilish look enthusiastic

To me the MC is the one you get to name and the game asks you to make actual decisions. Charlotte the player doesn't make decisions, you just click a button when she needs to do something. I don't recall any decisions we actually make as her.
Would you mind telling me what game has the redhead in your fetish locator signature slide?

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
To me the MC is the one you get to name and the game asks you to make actual decisions. Charlotte the player doesn't make decisions, you just click a button when she needs to do something. I don't recall any decisions we actually make as her.
Well I agree with you because what I said is a sarcasm. But technically MC (Main Character) doesn't have to the one who make decision. MC can be the one you see through their eyes.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This is going to be one of "greats", really like all the in between moments, character relationships. Not really a fan of choosing dialogue options for other than main character.
I'd bet we won't make it past page 15 before it starts:
"But what about mother daughter threesome? Why can't we have daughter mother threesome?"

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This is going to be one of "greats", really like all the in between moments, character relationships. Not really a fan of choosing dialogue options for other than main character.
I'd bet we won't make it past page 15 before it starts:
"But what about mother daughter threesome? Why can't we have daughter mother threesome?"
Agree with you on the making choices for character that are not the MC, and yeah, if we get to page 10 without that coment it will be a miracle, not that i would be against the threesome, i just prefer to wait and see what the creator has in mind first.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Just gave this a go and I'm already wanting more! Sure, it's a similar premise to games we have seen before but in the short amount of content we've had so far I already want to take every option to look out for the girl, she's pretty darn cute! Good writing so far!

Disco911

Jan 2, 2020
in Achievement how you get that? it is the first one for mom

also any has any idea what is the password for "unlock" in the menu and what is it unlocking?

it is nice game thanks for the update i can't wait for the next one
Magazine is on coffee table before Charlotte sits with Emma on sofa

Reactions: gartal
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes