4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is going to be one of "greats", really like all the in between moments, character relationships. Not really a fan of choosing dialogue options for other than main character.
I'd bet we won't make it past page 15 before it starts:
"But what about mother daughter threesome? Why can't we have daughter mother threesome?"
meh, maybe mother/aunt combo :)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Guys I got a message saying the exe file is malicious from my security software. Is there an issue or is it fake?? Ive never had an issue from any other game in this site

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Guys I got a message saying the exe file is malicious from my security software. Is there an issue or is it fake?? Ive never had an issue from any other game in this site
Don't ever trust unknown software!
Now that that's out of the way :
I ran it through anti-malware and anti-virus didn't get anything.
Do you mean the unrecognised app windows warning (generally not a big deal)?

Reactions: Vitek150

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ok I think I'm hooked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mother/daughter scenes are really great. Same with Lucy. Characters are "cliche", but it really shows how it comes down to execution ( so you don't really notice it).
Also Lexi-rip off comments are way off: in character driven stories ( like this), their relationships/personalities/background/development is way more important than basic setup.
My only nitpick with the writing is MC/Charlotte introduction scene. Kind of felt cringy, this strong, "hardcore" professional, turning into 16 year old boy simply by shaking her hand.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Don't ever trust unknown software!
Now that that's out of the way :
I ran it through anti-malware and anti-virus didn't get anything.
Do you mean the unrecognised app windows warning (generally not a big deal)?
Yes I believe so. Can I make an exception??

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, Lexi is a great game, but accusing this one of being a rip-off is a bit out of place, there are plenty of bodyguards stories in the media.

Reactions: Laziness

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yes I believe so. Can I make an exception??
As I said NEVER, but maybe I wasn't clear enough... ... ... I played it though! :WeSmart:

The windows unrecognised warning really shouldn't stop you opening indie software.
Though you shouldn't need the warning to use an anti-virus (I still can't believe I'm gonna say this but windows defender should do the job), and anti-malware is always a good idea. Always scan anything you download, it won't eliminate the risk of new/fancy malware but what's life without risk management (Backups! Make like 60% of your life about backups, probably the best advice I can offer).

I won't explicitly tell you to launch the exe (that's for you to decide) but do play the game, short for now but very very sweet :love:

Sorry for the long text but computer security can be summed up as the great Robert H. Morris Sr. said : "The three golden rules to ensure computer security are: do not own a computer; do not power it on; and do not use it." He was a computer scientist that work for Bell labs and the NSA, I believe he didn't follow those rules

• Haha
Reactions: msleomac

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Mother/daughter scenes are really great. Same with Lucy. Characters are "cliche", but it really shows how it comes down to execution ( so you don't really notice it).
Also Lexi-rip off comments are way off: in character driven stories ( like this), their relationships/personalities/background/development is way more important than basic setup.
My only nitpick with the writing is MC/Charlotte introduction scene. Kind of felt cringy, this strong, "hardcore" professional, turning into 16 year old boy simply by shaking her hand.
I agree with both your first points
1. It has led to quite some debates about incest in games and stories. But here the same conclusion applies : Relationships between family members are, hopefully for as many people as possible, easily relatable and don't need complex plot devices to be touching. (Nothing to do with incest (hehe "relatable") but you might get my position on incest in stories, and I believe it applies in a close way)

2. Here I have to say, it doesn't seem that way for now, sure it might be inspired by Lexi but as of v0.2 nothing to compare apart from there being a strong man protecting girls...Maybe 40% of all VN's probably a lot more?

3. I was kind of surprised but it didn't feel too cringy, there might be some backstory to it and it does seem like he will be the soft kind of strong man (that mention of a previous Emma) and I believe any person without too much of an ego might have moments like that.

Lucy??

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As I said NEVER, but maybe I wasn't clear enough... ... ... I played it though! :WeSmart:

The windows unrecognised warning really shouldn't stop you opening indie software.
Though you shouldn't need the warning to use an anti-virus (I still can't believe I'm gonna say this but windows defender should do the job), and anti-malware is always a good idea. Always scan anything you download, it won't eliminate the risk of new/fancy malware but what's life without risk management (Backups! Make like 60% of your life about backups, probably the best advice I can offer).

I won't explicitly tell you to launch the exe (that's for you to decide) but do play the game, short for now but very very sweet :love:

Sorry for the long text but computer security can be summed up as the great Robert H. Morris Sr. said : "The three golden rules to ensure computer security are: do not own a computer; do not power it on; and do not use it." He was a computer scientist that work for Bell labs and the NSA, I believe he didn't follow those rules
Thanks for the feedback :D(y)

Reactions: galora

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Sounds good, I´ll give it a try. :love: Loved Lexi, and with that its my duty to play/read this. May you rest in peace chatterbox. (btw. I wouldn´t call this game a ripoff, that would mean, that every schoolsetting,Corruption ect. VN, would be ripoffs too. Its just a take on a different storyapproach, nothing more nothing less. So stfu and enjoy.)

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Well, since I can´t rate the game in the reviews for some reason, I´ll give my 5 cents here for now.

The story is pretty short for now, but overall enjoyable with nice renders and very good looking characters IMO. It was a little bit sad, that it ended already before the MC even moves in, but thats okay, it makes me want more so I´ll wait for the updates and I´m looking forward to continue.

The mom is a little bit overprotective, but on the other hand, given her situation its somewhat understandable. The aunt is cool and beautifull too, but I don´t think she has to be around that much if she doesn´t live in the house. It would just keep the story a little bit away from actualy beeing the bodyguard of emma. But thats only my opinion ofc. 5 Stars for now. (Will add this to the reviews as soon as it works for me again.)

Great work so far, keep it up. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: galora and Irascor

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
So far small nice game with multiple perspective, I know people want to bang every moving thing they saw, but I really interest in MC and story of Emma. Hope to see that in future.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes