4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
sorry , i'm old and don't know about all these abbreviations you younger people use nowadays :)
lol I was in high school or graduated when alot of that got big and I still don't know 1/2 of them, I end up googling most. tbh im a bit sheltered when it comes to internet culture as I do my own thing and don't pay attention to any of that BS by time I catch on im already 2-3 internet meme's behind or more lol. The only ones I even know is cause I used to play alot of mmo's.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lol I was in high school or graduated when alot of that got big and I still don't know 1/2 of them, I end up googling most. tbh im a bit sheltered when it comes to internet culture as I do my own thing and don't pay attention to any of that BS by time I catch on im already 2-3 internet meme's behind or more lol. The only ones I even know is cause I used to play alot of mmo's.
mmo is an online game , right ... what does that stand for ( the name of the game ) :unsure:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
i wonder if this game will have an update release or it got abandoned .. god i hope it didn't .. this was an awesome game :unsure:
Dear colleague.
I've played this game and just gotten horribly bored. Considering we have similar tastes (besides the age factor, lol) I'd like to know what you like about this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dear colleague.
I've played this game and just gotten horribly bored. Considering we have similar tastes (besides the age factor, lol) I'd like to know what you like about this one.
just interesting .. story / images ... and been playing since the game started and its go me hooked :love:

Reactions: Fauno36

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The girls are beautiful... but it seems more like a romance novel than anything else. Hence my question since I notice that it is very popular.
You'll find everything here in this VN/RN, just what it feels like 95% of the members of this forum are looking for, NOT. That's why this game is so special, because it's so different from all other VN's.

BUT: it's not for everyone either!

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
You'll find everything here in this VN/RN, just what it feels like 95% of the members of this forum are looking for, NOT. That's why this game is so special, because it's so different from all other VN's.

Fairly! Slowness is what I like the most. I like that there is history.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

that so true .. not every game is loved by everyone (y)

Reactions: Fauno36

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Some are still hanging around anxiously awaiting the NTR futa incest harem update. Only then will it be really popular.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes