4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I assume you never played this cause if you had you would know a harem would make zero sense in this one and would make the game worst
i agree that it would ruin the story but i was still sad when i realized it!

Make a harem mod then ;)
that is an excellent idea. the only catch is that there would still be no harem ending which would ruin the whole experience imo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Riiiiight ... a game where the girls stick to MC whom they have groomed and come to know in all his glory for the whole duration of this game as a viable father, lover, protector, devotee, invested and poised to face any and all adversity while being behind their every life choice 9999999999999999999%

I assume you never played this cause if you had you would know a harem would make zero sense in this one and would make the game worst
i agree that it would ruin the story but i was still sad when i realized it!
Surely such a worse game, for this story, where literally everyone else is looking to take something or another from the girls to whom MC has vowed to himself to have and to hold and to see through to happiness if it kills him.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Excuses for the public, I don't buy it!
But agree that you secretly dream of being together with Emma and Suzi in the same pink bed! Probably handcuffed. ;)
I should clarify if it's a sex game I can put up with harem but not if it's a serious story driven game like this.
I just can't take harems seriously and I take most things seriously.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I should clarify if it's a sex game I can put up with harem but not if it's a serious story driven game like this.
I just can't take harems seriously and I take most things seriously.
A man with an iron will! Emma must be proud of you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1714286320781.png

On this side of the hill ... these sweet n fabulous girls choose their man - and they confidently chose YOU!

Be their man in their wild ”Trust no man” fantasy and enjoy this full frontal bombshell gaming wonder.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes