4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Although this getting a bit off-topic and I apologize in advance >.<

I use a plugin called "Compare" for notepad++, which is the program I use mainly for editing work and modding. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)
Nice. I may download it for myself.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Wolf Plays™

This is what my Gf is thinking about, who is the Messenger:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds solid but I fear it is more dark ... I mean why would that girl try to bother with Emma who herself is so shy and secluded and never even tries to look at Zack or any other boy. I don´t think the girls at college see Emma as competition or rivalry - she is just to shy and innocent. I really fear the sender of those messages has some huge hidden agenda like destroying Charlotte and her whole family - that would include the troubles the oldest daughter seems to have according to the phone call with her mother.

Reactions: Mormont and SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, i don't think the messenger is that blonde girl, she is hot, even more hot than Emma :D
why would she be jealous of her? cuz of her famous mother? :unsure: nah...
i think anyone who goes to that school have money, it's Hillside after all :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I was also thinking that the plot could have been hatched by all the people combined who felt had cause to hate Charlotte - namely that fu.... actor & Mr Weinstein-douche together with that detective who seems to have no clue about the attack on Charlotte. I mean yeah police is sometimes a mess but such an assault with the police involved could not be forgotten. I fear our MC and his dear Charlotte are in the midst of a real shitstorm about to come...

Reactions: 6pak2go

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Even with the nice renders and an OK story this game is getting increasingly frustrating.
At v0.5 there is still no nudity and the MC even say NO when asked by Lucy to help undress (her sister) Charlotte while she is unconscious in bed.
Believe me, I would love to see Emma and Charlotte naked soon, but the build up to nudes/sex will make it all the more rewarding! Seems like this dev updates pretty regularly too, so we probably won't have to wait too long

I know this critic will sound harsh and will buthurt many fans of the game but in my opinion this game has an absolutely retarded story and characters. The woman has a PTSD when it comes to men but has no issue going to photoshoot and gala walks through the red carpet where hundereds of men with cameras ogle her yet this does not trigger her ptsd? The child girl behaves like a 8 year old. I know elementary schoolars in my family whom are literally more mature than her. Also there is not real choices in the game is there? It is more of a kinetic novel...
Are you an expert on PTSD? her behaviors make sense to me. Also a lot of 18 year olds (and older) act that way, doesn't mean they're acting like an 8-year old

Not sure how anyone could prefer the innocent one or the total 'I hate all men because they are all the same' woman over this hottie.
Lots of us like the adorable type that Emma is, and winning over (and having your way with) Charlotte will be all the more fun! :LOL:

It`s a good story but there is NOTHING to keep us pervers continue playing........
There's still some great renders of the hot women. I'm sure more nudity is coming in updates

even more hot than Emma :D
What?? Blasphemy! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ontach

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With regards to the stalker, it's certainly an open book right now a lot of red herrings in there one minute you think it's one person then another scene pops up and you think it's them. One thing at the end the person taking photos doesn't know who the MC is so they haven't met I can see a few more twists in the tale with this one. Also is anyone else ready to kill that guy who attacked Charlotte? He crossed a line in this update so hopefully next update we can make him sleep with the fishes!

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Ok ,i know i alread say that but im fucking crazy for this game ,the girls,the musics,the storyline evrything is something very unique and im crazy for Charlotte and of course Emma she is sweet like a candy ,can't wait to see what's will happen next and this game is one of the best ever palyed (y)

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Emma did win the freshman fashion design contest so she may have acquired angst from another student.

All she did was walk past Zack, how many people would be able to immediately know she was trying to attract his attention?

Reactions: Max1276

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ok ,i know i alread say that but im fucking crazy for this game ,the girls,the musics,the storyline evrything is something very unique and im crazy for Charlotte and of course Emma she is sweet like a candy ,can't wait to see what's will happen next and this game is one of the best ever palyed (y)
i am also crazy about this game and i believe you are too because if you hear the music in the game you are a true fan :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darth_hiruma

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Much of the tension is coming from the fact that we don't know who the bad guy is. Is it one bad guy doing everything? Is it several bad guys acting independently? Is it several bad guys acting together in one or more groups? Stalker, intruder, threatening messages, hidden cameras, ... there is potential danger everywhere. Classmate who has a secret crush, classmate who's a date rape waiting to happen, bitchy classmates, creepy powerful guy who wants to sleep with the mom, total bad guy who had attacked and raped the mom and who is now back, jealous sister ... even the detective doesn't seem totally legit.
:love: :love::love: Good stuff. Hope they are able to maintain the standard set so far.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Much of the tension is coming from the fact that we don't know who the bad guy is. Is it one bad guy doing everything? Is it several bad guys acting independently? Is it several bad guys acting together in one or more groups? Stalker, intruder, threatening messages, hidden cameras, ... there is potential danger everywhere. Classmate who has a secret crush, classmate who's a date rape waiting to happen, bitchy classmates, creepy powerful guy who wants to sleep with the mom, total bad guy who had attacked and raped the mom and who is now back, jealous sister ... even the detective doesn't seem totally legit.
:love: :love::love: Good stuff. Hope they are able to maintain the standard set so far.
I think we're underestimating the older sister's readhead friend. Moreover we don't know why the older sister needs money: something bad's gonna come from that, I guess.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah, Suzi might create some shit for her family... and her redhead friend doesn't look like a very good person :cautious:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I think we're underestimating the older sister's readhead friend. Moreover we don't know why the older sister needs money: something bad's gonna come from that, I guess.
Oh yeah the redheads ... every now and then you bump into a Leah - lets just hope it will not end as in AL ..:p

Reactions: Chronos169
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes