4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here are a few reasons I support DarkBlue on Patreon and will continue to do so. While I really love the story so far and it's pacing, I think he's also an outstanding 3D artist. IMO, the posing and lighting in the renders are exceptional. They really convey the atmosphere and emotion in each scene. These are from the latest update, V0.6.

The MC/Lucy kissing scene is animated and one of the best I've ever seen in these games. It takes skill to do it right without clipping.
View attachment 884589

Also, Charlotte crying to herself in the shower. Truly heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time. Again, the lighting is superb.
View attachment 884591 View attachment 884598 View attachment 884603 View attachment 884605

The Kaylah and Charlotte embrace looks genuine. Charlotte seems to really likes her as a friend.
View attachment 884608
View attachment 884611

And lastly, Charlotte kissing Emma. Some thought went in to the posing as Emma closes her eye because Charlotte is so close.
Also, the photos in Emma's hand are the renders used in the photo shoot. That's real attention to detail.
View attachment 884616

Looking forward to how the story progresses.
and to put a few images into spoiler/s perhaps?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also, a supermodel whom experiences a psychotic breakdown each time she gets close to male... The most laughable absurd idea I have ever seen lmao...The model photography industry is dominated by men, not only as photographers, but as aids working behind the scenes as well. Luxury and designer clothing is a also dominated by men. If she is a supermodel, she would have to be working very closely with men nearly all the time. And yet she does it no bueno and does not break a sweat! The entire story is schizophrenic. This is just my opinion though, It looks like there is alot others enjoy the game thats good for them.

Reactions: mythor55

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
One thing is certain, this somewhat disappointing VN has
many stubborn fans who cannot take criticism.
Hey I am not sure who that is directed at, but I am a fresh fan, and I like it a lot. The ones who seem to not take criticism well are the BADIK, WVM et al fans. Good writing over fap-fest seems to be beyond certain people's interest level.

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Hey I am not sure who that is directed at, but I am a fresh fan, and I like it a lot. The ones who seem to not take criticism well are the BADIK, WVM et al fans. Good writing over fap-fest seems to be beyond certain people's interest level.
Dude I don’t even bother going to those threads anymore because it’s full of moist fanboys.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Dude I don’t even bother going to those threads anymore because it’s full of moist fanboys.
I go to trigger folks every now and then, and on the BADIK forum I am quite active as I will go full bore Full Metal Jacket if DPC fucks it up like he did with AL.

Reactions: Ceesko

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Also, a supermodel whom experiences a psychotic breakdown each time she gets close to male... The most laughable absurd idea I have ever seen lmao...The model photography industry is dominated by men, not only as photographers, but as aids working behind the scenes as well. Luxury and designer clothing is a also dominated by men. If she is a supermodel, she would have to be working very closely with men nearly all the time. And yet she does it no bueno and does not break a sweat! The entire story is schizophrenic. This is just my opinion though, It looks like there is alot others enjoy the game thats good for them.

That is absolutely right. :)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It's as if people don't understand trauma or post traumatic events. She came this close last update to being attacked again and people are busy wondering why she's not opening up to mc, like get a clue.
And it shows. Realistically speaking some women never get over the kind of trauma Charlotte's faced, but it's foolish to think that she's just gonna open her heart to some big, burly, intimidating looking guy like MC after only two weeks. You also brought up a point that people are either ignoring or simply don't care and that's the fact that she came this close to being attacked yet again by the same asshole. All that incident did was re-trigger her already PTSD, like give the woman a break.
“I’ve been here for two weeks straight woman, worship my cock!”
"Listen, I know that you've been viciously beaten, you've been drugged and almost raped and I feel for you. But I promise... From this day forward... that if you suck and fuck my cock it'll make it all better." *Unzips pants*
Here are a few reasons I support DarkBlue on Patreon and will continue to do so. While I really love the story so far and it's pacing, I think he's also an outstanding 3D artist. IMO, the posing and lighting in the renders are exceptional. They really convey the atmosphere and emotion in each scene. These are from the latest update, V0.6.

The MC/Lucy kissing scene is animated and one of the best I've ever seen in these games. It takes skill to do it right without clipping.r
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to how the story progresses.
Likewise. I personally love Lucy, but I still don't know if I can fully trust her yet, I just feel like she's not telling us everything. I do feel though that if MC is gonna get laid soon it's probably gonna be with Lucy, which excites me.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank you for the update of this really nice game!

While I appreciate the efforts rewriting and possibly improving the story in the previously released part of the game, I would still prefer not to play the game from the start again to see these minor changes.

So I didn't and migrated old variables to new ones and added the missing ones. And made a patch that does it (almost) automatically for those who would like to continue with their old saves from before the v0.6 of the game.

Also, alternative name variables for the characters should be initialized in the init block of the game, not after the start label. It's what the init block is for, after all.
You shouldnt have to start the game anew just because the dev thought that it would be a great idea to add a new name or change an old one. If you put those variables into an init block, then they will initialize while loading the game and work with saves from before they were added.

Anyway, this is the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to use it:

To patch the game just extract the attached zip into the root folder of the game (the main folder with game launchers *.exe and *.sh).

Now any save you load will trigger the migration process if needed, possibly asking you up to two questions maximum about what you did at the chosen path previously. Most variables will be migrated or detected automatically.

PS. Old saves also need the persistent save file from pre-v0.6 of the game to be intact and present.

/ot
Have to go to sleep now, too tired to report it for the OP...:sleep:

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Very nice game... No sex yet, but the sexy payoff I think will be awesome.

In the meantime there is enough nudity to keep my happy. So far we have seen 3/4 of the main girls nude already. And one awesome masturbation scene.

Loved the game so far, and can not wait to see how it's going to turn out.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This is a pretty dark game from start to current. I don't get why people think the main character should be in various sexual situations giving the predicament he's in. He's dealing with a beautiful, young, extremely shy, inexperienced teenager and a battered and bruised, mother that probably should seek psychiatric help because I'm pretty sure she has PTSD. Him trying to corrupt or peek and creep on any of them would be lame to me because this isn't that type of VN. This game has been a grind for me but a good one, I just hope we find a bring at least one of these scumbags to justice. I feel like I need a win as the player.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I'm convinced that these games is as close as a lot of these people have gotten to an actual woman. It's like they're oblivious to the concepts of a relationship.
Reminds me of another VN where the wife of the character asked the MC to do something and he didn't get a reward just a thank you, so some random person in the thread complained how submissive the MC was because he didn't demand a threesome. Like one of the core parts of any relationship, doing something for someone else without expecting a reward somehow is submissive now?!?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
A good story with sex. Without sex there is only drama.
I think a lot of people want it that way.
OR maybe just maybe this isn't the VN for you? It's too slow of a burn. Ditch it, right? I mean I always go into sissification html games and complain to the dev that it's not the type of game or story that I want so he should definitely change it. I mean what is the point of a dev writing his own story or VN without my preferences. I mean "our" preferences because when I talk as if there is a group of us then it seems like my opinion is more powerful than it is.
One thing is certain, this somewhat disappointing VN has
many stubborn fans who cannot take criticism.
Also aren't fans allowed to defend something they like? Like reply how they disagree or no is your word gospel? Wait can you not take the criticism of your own criticism. :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes