4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why never gets old... Dev's updated the patreon from 28th feb gimmie a few hours to 1st march few more hours to today... few more hours... Maybe just be honest with the donors?
He is, that is why he tells us as soon as their is a delay. And supporting someone on Patreon isn't being a donor, it's saying you like the devs work, nothing more (ok, maybe a little like a donor :) ) it doesn't mean you get any rights over a game that is in development.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Update when? Update when? Update when? (just to fill in the void) Jokes aside, I consider going back to the save where I commit myself to the sister, because in all earnest all other girls are better than her, and if this is NOT a harem game(guessing it is not), she would be the last one for me on the list.

Reactions: IceL33 and uhhhok

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
an awful lot of jabbering in this but still better than most, hopefully we'll see some payoff in the next update

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I would've liked to received the update early today, after the long delay I was a bit optimistic. But okay, few hours more don't matter now either. Hopefully it won't delayed again, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Nidesh and uhhhok

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In UK, where I think Dev is from, is 8:40 PM. And even if it was Sunday, nothing we can do but hope and wait.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes