4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
hmmm. that gifs seems strangely familiar .:unsure:...nope, not saw it ever before, so congrats on originality and the right thread for it:BootyTime:
i dont know what you are talking about:Kappa:
Not being an ass here, but I never see why people act the way they do when there is an update due, I am looking forward to the update, but fuck are you that bored to be counting down hours.
i would guess with so many people stuck at home, boredom levels are through the roof

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I, let's just say I have a sensitive stomach, (yes part of why I have such a lovely personality), and I have been unemployed almost all my life due to it, last year I didn't leave the house from just before Easter until my birthday, the 11th of December.
So those of you saying you are bored, you do not know the meaning of it.

There millions of free games here, admittedly this is the 1% of the diamonds in the turd bowl, but I just do not get how people can be that board.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There millions of free games here, admittedly this is the 1% of the diamonds in the turd bowl, but I just do not get how people can be that board.
maybe but when removed rpgm, abandoned, html and few others it drops to ~few 100k.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am confused but why are people waiting it for today? Didn't he said tomorrow in his last news release? Or am I mistaken?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes