4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sure this won't get back to the creator, but just had to say that this is a very well done game. Snappy dialogue. Interesting characters. I'm really enjoying this a lot. Will definitely be supporting on Patreon. Keep up the good work.
tag him in your post, he will probably love to see your praise.

• Haha
Reactions: sevensham

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With proper training and diet, we will make Emma into the next Alexis Bliss
Hahaha ok so I look into her. She IS cute. But I cannot see Emma being as a professional wrestler..

Now Emma, lord of the Sith, with a sexy goth sith constume and a red lightsaber... oh my goddess.. or a 2b costume... I think i am drooling.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Please don't give me such crazy photoshop ideas...
Please go nuts! If nothing else you would probably be worshipped by a chocolate vampire ;)

Hahaha ok so I look into her. She IS cute. But I cannot see Emma being as a professional wrestler..

Now Emma, lord of the Sith, with a sexy goth sith constume and a red lightsaber... oh my goddess.. or a 2b costume... I think i am drooling.
ok, take a deep breath before you pass out!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
for this extra few days of waiting time i expect a new set of hugs, kisses and hand holding for my compensation :giggle:

Reactions: operamini

Andyb563

Oct 26, 2017
if you are getting the game for free you really have no right to complain, also you can discourage those who have waited and the dev who works hard on the product - so basically all you can do with that post is cause damage so please restrain yourself next time, for everyone's sake (and I truly meant no offence by that)
That was kinda the whole point of the first half there... we get it for free so whose to complain...not me. Just don't get why the dev set himself a date he missed, then another date he missed, now has a third date set for tomorrow, though some sayin its UK plaus he meant a week from now.... just finish the update, set a date, put it out. Don't keep settin a date changin it every three days

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes