4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Always

Feb 11, 2019
Nice update as always, but i didn't felt the extra playing time that it was supposed after the idea of more time between updates to have more content

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Hillside-0.8-pc-compressed
Original 867 Megs
crunched 291 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: DarkBlue

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Raminita Thank you for sharing the links

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: Chrisdarock19 sorry about the mistaken mediafire link, the other game is quite good as well, but I apologize for my mistake. :oops:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love all the characters apart from the big sister who's name I haven't even been bothered to remember.

Just seen that storyline too many times now, pictures with a stranger online, blackmail for money then things get progressively worse.

She's a less likeable Bella from Sisterly Lust and it was also done with Karen from Ordinary Extraordinary Life and others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Not having a dig at the dev, love the game, just seen that particular story one too many times and i'm not fond of her character either so that doesn't help.

Reactions: Wirtlon

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game. I know it did not compress much but every bit helps those with little space.
Hillside-0.8-pc-compressed
Original 867 Megs
crunched 291 Megs - Gofile.io - - UP2SHARE - workupload <-- more links uploading
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: DarkBlue

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
That mediafire link is for something called OopsyDaisy-0.5-pc...

Reactions: duane71

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
good update, that end though, we might finally get some actual talk between those two, at least i hope so.

ps:fuck zak, not that she had any claim over him, really this is good as this way she can move on to some better kid that's not a playboy wanna be tool

Reactions: Enreso

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I don't have anything new. I saved bit earlier on last update and I replayed rest of the last update,but new update end on same spot. i mean no new update.

spazmarines

Jan 9, 2021
Found this game a little while back. I have to say it's refreshing to play a game like this that's not just ""fuck me baby"; Skiit skiit; "that's so much baby"" but has a decent story and buildup tied to it, gj mister/madam Dev.

Reactions: Aiden

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Why? Why? I need sleep not an update! :love: haven't finished downloading already sad I'll be done with it and waiting for the next one!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes