4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
While this update was short, it was still bigger than other updates content wise:

Images in Episode 1: 138
Images in Episode 2: 169
Images in Episode 3: 212
Images in Episode 4: 212
Images in Episode 5: 230
Images in Episode 6: 221
Images in Episode 7: 266
Images in Episode 8: 359

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Also I'll say that I actually don't have a problem with the character progression as it relates to the length of the story [amount of total text/renders].

I think that what everyone is actually feeling is the rate of character progress in relation to the amount of text/renders in each update and the length of time between updates.

I don't know if the dev has explained it anywhere yet, but my guess is that the combination of high quality renders along with what so far seems to be high quality staging while working on a single PC and probably not yet making enough donations to do this full time is the reason why updates feel so light on content.

If I had enough liquid funds to do so I would be sponsoring devs from several VNs here to the point that they could quit any other jobs and focus on their stories because while lewd fap VNs are a dime-a-dozen, VNs with actually interesting story content are far fewer.
VNs like this but also Rebirth and a few others.

I've offered several devs the use my own workstation [when I'm not using it] that I also use to encode video and render my designs from SolidWorks for my work but so far none has seemed keen on the idea, though I don't actually know how much it'd help as I don't know how portable their work-flow is as I don't use Daz or anything like that in my business.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I really enjoy playing this AVN, only wish this update was a bit longer and maybe had some more meaningful choices... I think i understand where the dev was going with this update, its almost like all of it was a setup for that last scene :sneaky: (y)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I like the game but I got real hate boner for Charlotte. lmao
I dunno, her character has been severely traumatized so I actually completely understand her inability to trust anyone outside her immediate circle [sister/daughter] even if on a superficial level it seems irrational.
If anything I'm surprised she's managed to force herself outside of her own home to keep working.

Also if it was me, the person that assaulted her would already have had a hit put out on them. I wouldn't be able to let someone like that walk around free. I know thats just me and 'normal' people probably don't think like that or have those kind of connections, but I can't stand abusers IRL. [people's game fantasies/kinks are whatever, I'm only talking about IRL shit.]

vultron

May 19, 2018
I dunno, her character has been severely traumatized so I actually completely understand her inability to trust anyone outside her immediate circle [sister/daughter] even if on a superficial level it seems irrational.
If anything I'm surprised she's managed to force herself outside of her own home to keep working.

Also if it was me, the person that assaulted her would already have had a hit put out on them. I wouldn't be able to let someone like that walk around free. I know thats just me and 'normal' people probably don't think like that or have those kind of connections, but I can't stand abusers IRL. [people's game fantasies/kinks are whatever, I'm only talking about IRL shit.]
My problem with her isn't her trauma or lack of trust for men it's her total failure to prepare her daughter for the realities of Hillside. She's literally setting her daughter up to have the exact same experience. Hiding the existence of the danger does not actually protect her from the danger if anything it makes her more susceptible. I would go so far as saying Charlotte has made every single wrong decision possible short of just delivering her daughter right to the door step of a rapist.

Charlotte knows better than anyone what Hillside is like and chose not to educate her daughter so that she would be prepared.

Also I am pretty sure most people would put out a hit too if they had the money and connections to do such a thing.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
short but sweet update, love that emma saw Zak for the shit that he is.

Also got to agree with vultron, Charlotte is actually hurting Emma by hiding so many things from her. She doesn't even realise that Emma is so naive and out of place in Hillside that she's being actively bullied by many people in school.

If Charlotte had stopped being a model, it might make sense but she chose to remain with the sharks but is keeping her girl so sheltered that she will only end up being a lost sheep amonst the wolves...

Reactions: Enreso

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
My problem with her isn't her trauma or lack of trust for men it's her total failure to prepare her daughter for the realities of Hillside. She's literally setting her daughter up to have the exact same experience. Hiding the existence of the danger does not actually protect her from the danger if anything it makes her more susceptible. I would go so far as saying Charlotte has made every single wrong decision possible short of just delivering her daughter right to the door step of a rapist.

Charlotte knows better than anyone what Hillside is like and chose not to educate her daughter so that she would be prepared.

Also I am pretty sure most people would put out a hit too if they had the money and connections to do such a thing.

I completely agree with you that she is making the wrong choices, I'm just saying that I understand why she's making those irrational decisions and in fact I'm surprised she's even that mentally functional after nearly being beaten to death, a lot of people don't survive that sort of thing emotionally even if physically they heal.

Its a little bit like how on some level a drug addict knows they are making bad choices that will probably kill them in the long-run, but at the same time they also can't make the decision to stop.

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes