4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It never even crossed my mind that it was the cop. For some reason i thought it was the guy who is messing with suzi. If you are right that is crazy.. We will see tho
I think it is two-folded ... the cop is payed by the actor/orHarry to stalk and divert the MC so that the actor can have his way finally with Charlotte. Mind you the case-files of the beating mysteriously disappeared from the police department ... a cop-job if you ask me. And Johno the paparazzi has somehow meddled in and blackmails Suzi with Harry´s help

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Nothing with Emma again after countless updates. Not even a kiss let alone other things. No romance between her and MC whatsoever. She still has hots for that asshole Zak after everything happened. Seriously I recommend everyone to wait around 2-3 years and maybe then we can see single a romantic kiss between MC and Emma ( or charlotte) if the game won't get abandoned by then. Don't get me wrong, I love slow burn games but this game is not a slow burn game. This game DOES NOT EVEN BURN AT ALL. IT'S AN ICE AGE GAME. Seriously mods shoud put a 'no sexual content' tag for this game. I can't believe some people defending this seriously. It's comedical at this point

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
she evidently doesn't distrust/hate all men to the point that she is psychologically incapable of employing more than one bodyguard simply cause they're men (and female bodyguards don't exist for some reason).
the reason she isn't employing an extra bodyguard is cause emma will become suspicious & realize she is being stalked. Has nothing to do with charlotte hating men or not knowing about the existence of female bodyguards.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I mean that's just unrealistic in and of itself. She's a wealthy celebrity in what is presumably America not a concentration camp survivor. And if even after all that she still does modeling which employs men and primarily caters to male sexuality, trusts a male detective and hires a male bodyguard, she evidently doesn't distrust/hate all men to the point that she is psychologically incapable of employing more than one bodyguard simply cause they're men (and female bodyguards don't exist for some reason).
She's accepted that the sexual harasses as part of the job, and learnt to protect herself from raping. She doesn't like them, hate even, but she's able to live through those. There is only one thing she is certainly not able to protect herself from, the physical assault. That happened only once but cause sever damage to her both physically and mentally.
But despite that all dislike and fear, she still wants the best bodyguard there is to protect her daughter, that's all the reason she hired the MC. When she first met the MC, MC suggested her to hire a female bodyguard, but she wants the best bodyguard instead of a female bodyguard (maybe part of the reason is that she wanted to look strong). On the night of the first meeting with the MC, she still struggles to make the final decision. It's safe to say that if it's not for her sister's constant assurance, she wouldn't even consider meeting with any male bodyguard. And even with her sister, the thought of "the MC might be as bad as any man she saw" still terrifies her.
People doing things they don't like (or even hate) is not impossible.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the reason she isn't employing an extra bodyguard is cause emma will become suspicious & realize she is being stalked. Has nothing to do with charlotte hating men or not knowing about the existence of female bodyguards.
give it up and walk away like i and a few others have done, he wont listen to any logic and keeps spouting the same nonsense like he hasn't even read the text on the screen but just waiting for the naked pretty pixel ladies

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I mean that's just unrealistic in and of itself. She's a wealthy celebrity in what is presumably America not a concentration camp survivor. And if even after all that she still does modeling which employs men and primarily caters to male sexuality, trusts a male detective and hires a male bodyguard, she evidently doesn't distrust/hate all men to the point that she is psychologically incapable of employing more than one bodyguard simply cause they're men (and female bodyguards don't exist for some reason).
You may have missed the point that they already had difficulty housing that one bodyguard. Where do you propose should your bodyguard army set up shop? 19 cots in the basement?

Reactions: Chronos169

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'm just wondering...

Our Dear Dev wrote here before he got ill that Hillside was supposed to be completed by the end of next year. How can it be, I wonder.

It's crystal clear to me that we're REALLY REALLY REALLY far from the end of it. What's more the development is experiencing unexpected difficulties. :cry:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Sorry man not trying to troll, was just tryna see if this was normal for a dev, won't comment again. Cheers though.
It's the concern-trolling style of your posting which makes you seem like a troll. If you have a statement to make, make it. Don't passive-aggressively post it in a question form to make you look like a good guy asking innocent (but loaded and leading) questions.

Well, I'm just wondering...

Our Dear Dev wrote here before he got ill that Hillside was supposed to be completed by the end of next year. How can it be, I wonder.

It's crystal clear to me that we're REALLY REALLY REALLY far from the end of it. What's more the development is experiencing unexpected difficulties. :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You do realize that this is a MADE UP game in a FICTIVE world right? Who the hell play these games for realism???

Nothing with Emma again after countless updates. Not even a kiss let alone other things. No romance between her and MC whatsoever. She still has hots for that asshole Zak after everything happened. Seriously I recommend everyone to wait around 2-3 years and maybe then we can see single a romantic kiss between MC and Emma ( or charlotte) if the game won't get abandoned by then. Don't get me wrong, I love slow burn games but this game is not a slow burn game. This game DOES NOT EVEN BURN AT ALL. IT'S AN ICE AGE GAME. Seriously mods shoud put a 'no sexual content' tag for this game. I can't believe some people defending this seriously. It's comedical at this point
Why would it get abandoned just because you don't think there are lewd scenes fast enough?

Seems like the only comical thing here is you......

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Love how Suzi turned into She Hulk & whipped some ass. Would have liked to see her do more damage to those cunts, like knock out some teeth, break her nose or black eye. She also should have got the scissors and went Edward Scissorhands on those bitches. Like that Emma sees mc as a dad & good partner for Charlotte.didn’t like how Charlotte is praying for you to say yes to being her bodyguard & you don’t even get a choice to say yes or no. It’s already decided in the text, that didn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: Kaasje404

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A game needs to game .. when you have limitted choices and all the many gurls have a mind of their own and toppel your choices, there is not much of a choice there now, is it?
Right now it is either going all the way or no way at all ... so going all in it is.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
I haven't played since v0.7 back in December and based on the comments there isn't much to the updates and no H scenes. Should I just wait another 6 months to a year to see if this game gets on the right track or add it to the ignore list now?
At the rate we get updates, and at the amount of material added per update, I'd say wait 2-4 years.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes