4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait until Charlotte hears Emma using that vibrator

Charlotte: What is that sound, sweetie? It sounds like it's vibrating.
Emma: Um..ummm. N-nothing. It's just a new electric toothbrush!
Charlotte: Electric toothbrush?
Emma: Y-yeah! It's important to clean your t-t-teeth!!!
Charlotte: Make sure you floss too!
Emma: Y-yes! M-mommy!

Meanwhile, the stalker is outside her window and has a spontaneous heart-attack. RIP.

A short while later, Charlotte is alone in her room. Thinking of MC.

She Thinks: Hmm...his muscles are so big...I feel so secure with him here. *touches herself*
Thinks: Hmm...I wonder....*gets her vibrator*
Sniffs it: Hmm, wait. Why is this so minty?
Thinks: Wait a second...EMMMA!!!!!!!

Poor Emma didn't brush her right teeth :cry:. The stalker was actually the tooth fairy too, who would've thought.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I noticed a password for version 8 was that something that activated a in game walkthrough or does it turn on expanded scenes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I stopped after the 2nd missins scene, so I haven't finished the update completely, but it feels like the story is going nowhere and the dev knows that. Not gonna throw any accusations around about milking or anything like that, but it's basically the same thing for a couple updates in different scenarios. At home, the spa, the college, it just doesn't really progress in any major way. Might be just me, but it feels like this road leads to an abandoned project sooner or later.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So those that played the beta... how incomplete it is? shall i simply wait?

On another topic, I hope Darkblue manages to get a nice working schedule. Unless he manages to set things right, this will not work in the long run.

And goddess protect you all if I am left with no Emma... I have a doomsday device ready to detonate! Ok, to be honest, minion number 9 broke it so we are trying to fix it... it is the kind of thing that happens when you pick your evil workers not by how prepared they are, but by how cute they are... biggest but cutest mistake ever.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Too bad MC refused to be Charlotte's bodyguard.
(It would be great if MC would agree to be Charlotte's bodyguard!)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Two "Missing Scene" frames. One right when Charlotte and Emma leave the mud bath, and one right when MC comes out to the pool area, and then it instantly switches to Kaylah arriving.

Also, at this point i'm actually starting to wonder IF the MC is ever gonna actually get laid. lol

And if he does...strangely I think it would feel reeeeeaaally out of place at this point.

Ah well, i'm in til the end now. Nice ride. Gotta see how it all turns out :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice update! Gonna have to replay it to see the missing scenes, but I enjoyed it. I was missing my baby soo much to wait.

Some comments and scenes I like to highlight:

Unfortunately my baby is a too gullible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, this next comment is just wrong. Can't we do anything about this, Darkblue?
Also, I think there is typo here
Best comment in the game. MC face is amazing.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm glad it seems that Emma is still not being considered an LI. She's just too naive, sweet and sheltered to be a good love interest for the MC. After the first release, when the bathroom scene had her be naked, I complained about it and it was changed. Since then, she's not being used an LI or even fap material. The clue is that scene with the bikini change at the end, where the Dev made sure to blur her out.

It's like a big red sign that says "Do not turn your attention here".

The update was nice and long, it gave a lot of story parts some long needed pushes.... but there were no choices. It was straight Kinetic. That's very disappointing. I'll be interested to see the missing scenes when the full version comes out, but I really do hope for next time we see more of it from the MC's point of view again, because far FAR too much of this update was shown from the 3rd person. At no point did I feel like I was the MC, I felt like I was watching this like I'd watch a TV show or movie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
People need to actually READ posts that come before what they type. It's the whole point of forums, right? This has been the topic of the day.

I don't want to be that guy, but, really now. Look what's posted before you so we don't get an entire DAY of the same thing.
wishful thinking.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
But that explanation sucks. If she is that distrustful of men in general she'd hire female bodyguards. Also not wanting intimacy due to bad experiences isn't the same as not wanting to be around all men regardless of context.

Look I get that it's all a setup for the damsel in distress fetish but then why justify the lack of h-scenes with this 'story-driven' crap. And the users who repeat that stuff like it's an obvious fact are only contributing to their own blue balls. Takes all sorts I guess.
She explained that at the beginning, she wants "the best there is" to protect her daughter, even though she has to make the sacrifice to be around a male. She just loves her daughter that much At least that's what she hoped. But it's understandable that she struggles during the process of being around a male.
She is doing something she doesn't like (even hates) but she thinks is the right thing. Not everyone in the world does everything he/she likes, or likes everything he/she does.

But even though she is super terrified about the man that attacked her, she is not willing to make the same sacrifice to hire another male to protect her. Or we can say that she doesn't believe the odds of hiring two males in a row and they turn out to be great people unlike any other males she's seen.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes