4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short, discombobulating, and disappointing.
Did change some things though, never thought I would say it, but now Suzi is my second least favourite.
God Lucy is so skanky and what a bitch.
So just like that Charlotte forgives Lucy for telling us about the attack, and then just is totally ok with us.
Although most surprising, Emma is now second place, and Kaylah is number one in my books.

Honestly, I hope when the dev feels better we get some proper scenes to explain things.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Don't want to judge it too harshly because there are scenes missing and it is a beta but it was really not good. Rather than maturing or progressing in any way Emma has seemed to have somehow regressed and become more childlike. At this point I would rather then have made her an actual child (13-14) and not a potential romance option because maybe then her character would make sense. Then just age Suzi down to 18 so there is still a pervy option for those that want it.

Everything seems to happen fast without anything happening at all which is a problem so many authors face. They want to progress the plot as you can see but they don't know how to pace it so it feels so rushed. Charlotte forgives Lucy and pretty clearly starts to develop latent feelings for MC over the course of 24 hours. Don't get me wrong the game needs to move forward but space out the events and add mini time skips (i.e 1 week later) so it feels more natural.

Also its very annoying its like the author saw so many tv shows where everyones problems in the world would be resolved if they simply talked to each other but they don't and he thought "hmmm that's a great idea" rather than the truth that - omg it's the most annoying thing in the world.

For a game that is not animated and had zero choices and thus zero branches I don't get how this update was so short.

Onto the story and meat of the update - the cop is 100% the stalker. This update pretty much confirmed it for me but I thought it also before. He had such a weird admiration for the stalker "brilliantly evading the police hurr hurr" previously that was super sus but it went overboard this update. He was connected to the previous Emma and was the one to tell her parents about her death. Then a new Emma is getting stalked and HE is the one to recommend MC knowing how traumatized MC was over the previous girls death (even though MC didn't know the cop was involved). Now the cop is sussing out how close this Emma and MC are. The cop also knew about the cameras from Charlotte ( I don't remember her telling him but this update the way they talked she made it seem like the cop already knew ) so that's how the stalker avoided them. The stalker doesn't care about Emma he is doing this to mindfuck MC for reasons unknown but he is 100% behind it, Also poor David that was your one shot at not being an incel dude if you had only stood up for her instead of running and sending those texts smh.

edit: Also I think the missing pool scene is going to be jelaously between Kayleigh and Charlotte over MC whiuch is good but IMO should've came sooner. In slowburn games characters like Kayleigh are great to titulate the audience while your main relationships are boiling but by this stage at 0.9 Charlotte is already getting feelings for the MC and the MC states to himself he has feelings for her so whats the point of Kayleigh? You going to fuck her then go to charlotte the next day? Nah he should've been sleeping with Kayleigh for a little while and that been a partial catalyst for Charlottes changes IMO.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't want to judge it too harshly because there are scenes missing and it is a beta but it was really not good. Rather than maturing or progressing in any way Emma has seemed to have somehow regressed and become more childlike. At this point I would rather then have made her an actual child (13-14) and not a potential romance option because maybe then her character would make sense. Then just age Suzi down to 18 so there is still a pervy option for those that want it.
If you (very) carefully read the story you'd notice that her real age is most likely 15 and her "Uni" a high school, in fact. Patreon rules - you can't depict a minor having sex - forced the Author telling us she's 18.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uch, she is immature so she is really 15 is as retarded as short young and petite must be loli.

Reactions: ju1zzed

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Charlotte finally talked about some of her past which is a plus and is not as cold anymore so it was a good update for that. Will have to go back when the other scenes are in.

I feel like the next update will either get close to or get that geezer who is fucking with both suzi and emma. The fact Charlotte now wants the MC as her bodyguard gives him a reason to still be around once they catch him so im looking forward to that

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Uch, she is immature so she is really 15 is as retarded as short young and petite must be loli.
Her school is a high school, she's in her second year, therefore she must be 15. Moreover, consider Charlotte (39 turned 40) and Suzi's (20) ages, the fact that her dad abandoned soon after she was born... the age gap between her and Suzi must be 5-6 years.

I've already pointed it out more than once and I won't change my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79 and L0MBR0

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
She is very, very weak in front of him. He can manipulate her in any way, but I hope Mc will do something real to stop him, especially since that bastard has a plan for her and I think he intends to film her having sex. And then most Hillside residents will talk about it exactly as his plan is. If his plan succeeds, Mc has failed a second time to protect one of his clients so I hope he can actually stop and hit him
i agree, i hope mc can beat him for good

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
People need to actually READ posts that come before what they type. It's the whole point of forums, right? This has been the topic of the day.

I don't want to be that guy, but, really now. Look what's posted before you so we don't get an entire DAY of the same thing.

Reactions: Ottoeight

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nah, I don't believe. I really think that any of LIs (The Lloyds) will sleep with another man, even Kay will sleep with another dude, so I'm sure that in some point Suzi will ask or accept MC's help. Don't worry about it.
I haven't played the latest release yet, but I'm worried that Suzi will actually sleep with whatever creep is blackmailing her. She's may be a bitter jerk of a character, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017

Everything seems to happen fast without anything happening at all which is a problem so many authors face. They want to progress the plot as you can see but they don't know how to pace it so it feels so rushed. Charlotte forgives Lucy and pretty clearly starts to develop latent feelings for MC over the course of 24 hours. Don't get me wrong the game needs to move forward but space out the events and add mini time skips (i.e 1 week later) so it feels more natural.

Also its very annoying its like the author saw so many tv shows where everyones problems in the world would be resolved if they simply talked to each other but they don't and he thought "hmmm that's a great idea" rather than the truth that - omg it's the most annoying thing in the world.

For a game that is not animated and had zero choices and thus zero branches I don't get how this update was so short.

Onto the story and meat of the update - the cop is 100% the stalker. This update pretty much confirmed it for me but I thought it also before. He had such a weird admiration for the stalker "brilliantly evading the police hurr hurr" previously that was super sus but it went overboard this update. He was connected to the previous Emma and was the one to tell her parents about her death. Then a new Emma is getting stalked and HE is the one to recommend MC knowing how traumatized MC was over the previous girls death (even though MC didn't know the cop was involved). Now the cop is sussing out how close this Emma and MC are. The cop also knew about the cameras from Charlotte ( I don't remember her telling him but this update the way they talked she made it seem like the cop already knew ) so that's how the stalker avoided them. The stalker doesn't care about Emma he is doing this to mindfuck MC for reasons unknown but he is 100% behind it, Also poor David that was your one shot at not being an incel dude if you had only stood up for her instead of running and sending those texts smh.

edit: Also I think the missing pool scene is going to be jelaously between Kayleigh and Charlotte over MC whiuch is good but IMO should've came sooner. In slowburn games characters like Kayleigh are great to titulate the audience while your main relationships are boiling but by this stage at 0.9 Charlotte is already getting feelings for the MC and the MC states to himself he has feelings for her so whats the point of Kayleigh? You going to fuck her then go to charlotte the next day? Nah he should've been sleeping with Kayleigh for a little while and that been a partial catalyst for Charlottes changes IMO.
Pretty good analysis. I suspect you're spot on about the detective. All in all though, I didn't like this update at all and honestly the game has been sliding off a hillside since initial release for me. There are almost no choices. Half the time the choices you make are reversed later by the narration anyway. The rest of the "choices" make no difference. Oh and I think you're being too generous about Emma, she should really be depicted as a 9 or 10 year old. She's that immature. The only woman in the game I somewhat like so far is Kaylah. Highly amusing given how little she's been in it. While Suzi is obnoxiously offensive at least she admirably sticks up for her sister, but Lucy and Charlotte are both terrible to interact with.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes