4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Can this be considered an erotic game?

Version 0.9 ... What have you got so far? Nothing!

It's just an old-school, bitter, and boring female novel.
If you want sex scenes, you have a thousand other games here on this site, but the story is wonderful, better for me than some games that focus only on sex only

Last edited:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
The update was nice, but I felt as if we didn't discover anything new in this update. Also the update felt shorter compared to the previous update imo. Otherwise, it was an interesting update with Charlotte warming up to MC and also Suzi possibly changing her attitude towards MC. On the whole good job DB!

Reactions: Sirren

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Tags are to short... Can someone tell me after one year we realy dont have any penetration scene etc? I mean i can understand slowburn games but having sex even dont get 1 year in real life LOL
its ok saying that but what you need to remember is it hasn't been 1 year in game time its been a couple of weeks maybe a month or 2

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Update was too short I wished it will be bigger than this but nevertheless it was an improvement for Charlotte and our MC, Charlotte definetely feels more comfortable around mc and one more scene i like about this update where Emma dreamt of MC and Charlotte to be married couple she was even calling MC 'Future dad' it was really well portrayed well thanks for that DB i really wish next update will be bigger than this, Take Care.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
this game is a cocktease jesus :unsure: I dont even know is this game a harem? no a dark drama game I dont see in which direction this game wants too go happy ending??? I mean I love the render but the story dont really progress and I have zero idea in which direction this will go
Nope if you are looking for harem then then you won't find it in 'Hillside' It's a pick one of the main 4 Charlotte, Lucy, Emma or Suzi.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just WTF, one-year game-time does not mean one-year in-game time, Didn't Charlotte just say it has been a month now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
its ok saying that but what you need to remember is it hasn't been 1 year in game time its been a couple of weeks maybe a month or 2
So in real life 1 year DEV just add content worth in game for couple weeks? Damn... Thats actualy sad you know. I mean there is lots of game there and i was waiting this game take place, lose the slowburness little bit, but even after 8-9 month wait i cant feel like this game gonna reach anywhere...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I enjoyed this update. About Em and that douchebag, I understand why she still thinks that he is in love with her and hopes that they will be together and I don't believe something terrible will happen to Em, like the douchebag sleeping with her and filming... Maybe he plans something like that but it won't work. About Suzi, I hope that MC calling her, she maybe will change her attitude towards him and her friend tells her that MC is trying to help (when he asks her about Johno) and then she realize that MC isn't that bad she thinks he is.

Reactions: Simpy

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
If merely the need for a bodyguard is terrifying to her (which is unlikely considering her mom is a big celebrity) why isn't she terrified of the one already there? If she has accepted the need for security with one she'd be even happier with an army of them, if anything. Unless of course you think she is extremely stupid and would interpret more bodyguards as an indication of even more threat rather than the common sense conclusion that it's an attempt to minimise the existing threat. Also she can be reassured, not given the full picture etc.? We're talking about a presumably sane adult woman not a faulty algorithm.
You obviously don't understand the game and have no emotional intelligence at all. She has a strong phobia/distrust of Men in general due to trauma and PTSD, she's only okay with the MC because he has gained her trust over a period of time, whereas the other bodyguards have not. In the game at least 1-2 months have passed since the MC has been living in her home, and he's still barely managed to gain her trust, so it would take at *LEAST* that long for any other bodyguards to also gain her trust, and she wouldn't want one alone with her or her daughter until they have gained that trust. That's a perfectly reasonable line of thinking for a sane adult woman who has been through mental and physical trauma.

Jul 4, 2018
For anyone wondering whats wrong with the beta. DarkBlue was sick the last few months and he tried getting this done but couldnt figure stuff out and was having trouble getting some scenes done...hence the beta. I chose not to play the beta and wait for the full release whenever it drops on patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can this be considered an erotic game?

Version 0.9 ... What have you got so far? Nothing!

It's just an old-school, bitter, and boring female novel.
there is nudity, there is sex (although not by mc) etc so yes.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I haven't played the latest release yet, but I'm worried that Suzi will actually sleep with whatever creep is blackmailing her. She's may be a bitter jerk of a character, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
True and this is actually a game where I do not mind that slow burn overall, since it mostly does fit with the characters, what they have been gone through in the past and fact they are still strangers to each other that are getting to know and trust each other and have a lot to overcome. Only Charlotte's sister might make some sense as game has been set up to move faster possibly as she does.

There are also no weird big resistances in characters that would make no sense they could overcome in time with more trust and help, as opposed to our average incest game with an Mc that is emotionally and sexually years behind where you should expect him to be considering his age unless really antisocial or other things very wrong with him, his family are more or less strangers to him instead of living with him for 20 years and only have a taboo when it comes to him and some weird love to be abused especially by the Mom suddenly when Mc turned 20 years old by him or others even if they were quite capable of living their lives and using their brains to keep themselves safe of predators all those years before ....... Almost forget little sister tends to have same syndrome as Mc and is years behind where you would expect an 18 yo attractive young woman to be on the dating experience scene. Not even talking about the older sister dynamics, that somehow are always closet subs in the end. :p
yeah sometimes i don't mind a slow burner .. it just well at my age ... i don't need a extremely slow burn .. cause i can see hitting 100 before i get to do anything to the babes in games ... sometimes .... i wish games that slow burn to much could at least have some kind of time jump .. straight to fucking .. and get my soon to be heart attack over already ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Sirren

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The update was nice, but I felt as if we didn't discover anything new in this update. Also the update felt shorter compared to the previous update imo. Otherwise, it was an interesting update with Charlotte warming up to MC and also Suzi possibly changing her attitude towards MC. On the whole good job DB!
We discovered a lot of things, in fact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes