4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Don't want to judge it too harshly because there are scenes missing and it is a beta but it was really not good. Rather than maturing or progressing in any way Emma has seemed to have somehow regressed and become more childlike. At this point I would rather then have made her an actual child (13-14) and not a potential romance option because maybe then her character would make sense. Then just age Suzi down to 18 so there is still a pervy option for those that want it.

Everything seems to happen fast without anything happening at all which is a problem so many authors face. They want to progress the plot as you can see but they don't know how to pace it so it feels so rushed. Charlotte forgives Lucy and pretty clearly starts to develop latent feelings for MC over the course of 24 hours. Don't get me wrong the game needs to move forward but space out the events and add mini time skips (i.e 1 week later) so it feels more natural.

Also its very annoying its like the author saw so many tv shows where everyones problems in the world would be resolved if they simply talked to each other but they don't and he thought "hmmm that's a great idea" rather than the truth that - omg it's the most annoying thing in the world.

For a game that is not animated and had zero choices and thus zero branches I don't get how this update was so short.

Onto the story and meat of the update - the cop is 100% the stalker. This update pretty much confirmed it for me but I thought it also before. He had such a weird admiration for the stalker "brilliantly evading the police hurr hurr" previously that was super sus but it went overboard this update. He was connected to the previous Emma and was the one to tell her parents about her death. Then a new Emma is getting stalked and HE is the one to recommend MC knowing how traumatized MC was over the previous girls death (even though MC didn't know the cop was involved). Now the cop is sussing out how close this Emma and MC are. The cop also knew about the cameras from Charlotte ( I don't remember her telling him but this update the way they talked she made it seem like the cop already knew ) so that's how the stalker avoided them. The stalker doesn't care about Emma he is doing this to mindfuck MC for reasons unknown but he is 100% behind it, Also poor David that was your one shot at not being an incel dude if you had only stood up for her instead of running and sending those texts smh.

edit: Also I think the missing pool scene is going to be jelaously between Kayleigh and Charlotte over MC whiuch is good but IMO should've came sooner. In slowburn games characters like Kayleigh are great to titulate the audience while your main relationships are boiling but by this stage at 0.9 Charlotte is already getting feelings for the MC and the MC states to himself he has feelings for her so whats the point of Kayleigh? You going to fuck her then go to charlotte the next day? Nah he should've been sleeping with Kayleigh for a little while and that been a partial catalyst for Charlottes changes IMO.

It never even crossed my mind that it was the cop. For some reason i thought it was the guy who is messing with suzi. If you are right that is crazy.. We will see tho

Reactions: RanchFTW

Ifmonger

Dec 4, 2019
A little strange to see such a solid story so peppered with misspellings and grammatical errors. But, otherwise a good story and nice renders.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I haven't played since v0.7 back in December and based on the comments there isn't much to the updates and no H scenes. Should I just wait another 6 months to a year to see if this game gets on the right track or add it to the ignore list now?
Well, the story is pretty decent. As for the sex scenes, yeah, there's fuck all for now.

Reactions: Steindall

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
throw the man a bone. at least allow MC to pick up a chick at the bar or go to a stripclub or something, it's not only incredibily unrewarding to sit through endless family drama without payoff but also super unrealistic that any guy in MCs position would lose all drive and turn completely celibate for weeks/months on end just because he feels sorry for some girls.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I like the Emma character. I am not into Lolis at all, so I hope she isn't going to be some kind of love interest. I do like the idea of a three way relationship with Charlotte and Lucy.

Uch, she is immature so she is really 15 is as retarded as short young and petite must be loli.
Not immature, sheltered by her over-protective mother. It makes sense when put into the context of the backstory.

throw the man a bone. at least allow MC to pick up a chick at the bar or go to a stripclub or something, it's not only incredibily unrewarding to sit through endless family drama without payoff but also super unrealistic that any guy in MCs position would lose all drive and turn completely celibate for weeks/months on end just because he feels sorry for some girls.
What do you think he did in the army? Bang goats or his bunkmates?

If anyone in the modern world can handle celibacy it's a professional soldier. And he has his own demons he is contending with, he's not a horndog when he's on the job. I have no doubt he would turn Lucy inside out once this job is done.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Don't want to judge it too harshly because there are scenes missing and it is a beta but it was really not good. Rather than maturing or progressing in any way Emma has seemed to have somehow regressed and become more childlike. At this point I would rather then have made her an actual child (13-14) and not a potential romance option because maybe then her character would make sense. Then just age Suzi down to 18 so there is still a pervy option for those that want it.

Everything seems to happen fast without anything happening at all which is a problem so many authors face. They want to progress the plot as you can see but they don't know how to pace it so it feels so rushed. Charlotte forgives Lucy and pretty clearly starts to develop latent feelings for MC over the course of 24 hours. Don't get me wrong the game needs to move forward but space out the events and add mini time skips (i.e 1 week later) so it feels more natural.

Also its very annoying its like the author saw so many tv shows where everyones problems in the world would be resolved if they simply talked to each other but they don't and he thought "hmmm that's a great idea" rather than the truth that - omg it's the most annoying thing in the world.

For a game that is not animated and had zero choices and thus zero branches I don't get how this update was so short.

Onto the story and meat of the update - the cop is 100% the stalker. This update pretty much confirmed it for me but I thought it also before. He had such a weird admiration for the stalker "brilliantly evading the police hurr hurr" previously that was super sus but it went overboard this update. He was connected to the previous Emma and was the one to tell her parents about her death. Then a new Emma is getting stalked and HE is the one to recommend MC knowing how traumatized MC was over the previous girls death (even though MC didn't know the cop was involved). Now the cop is sussing out how close this Emma and MC are. The cop also knew about the cameras from Charlotte ( I don't remember her telling him but this update the way they talked she made it seem like the cop already knew ) so that's how the stalker avoided them. The stalker doesn't care about Emma he is doing this to mindfuck MC for reasons unknown but he is 100% behind it, Also poor David that was your one shot at not being an incel dude if you had only stood up for her instead of running and sending those texts smh.

edit: Also I think the missing pool scene is going to be jelaously between Kayleigh and Charlotte over MC whiuch is good but IMO should've came sooner. In slowburn games characters like Kayleigh are great to titulate the audience while your main relationships are boiling but by this stage at 0.9 Charlotte is already getting feelings for the MC and the MC states to himself he has feelings for her so whats the point of Kayleigh? You going to fuck her then go to charlotte the next day? Nah he should've been sleeping with Kayleigh for a little while and that been a partial catalyst for Charlottes changes IMO.
I don't believe it is the cop, if I remember well, when the stalker saw MC arriving, he said something like "Who's this guy?", so I don't believe is someone MC knows or that knows MC, like the bartender. Maybe is this Johno guy, I don't believe it isn't David either. I guess it is someone that haven't showed yet.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good update, only thing i disliked was the teenage drama, i understand why it's there but it really doesn't tickle my fancy...
Suzi was great, hope she gets more screen time.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don't believe it is the cop, if I remember well, when the stalker saw MC arriving, he said something like "Who's this guy?", so I don't believe is someone MC knows or that knows MC, like the bartender. Maybe is this Johno guy, I don't believe it isn't David either. I guess it is someone that haven't showed yet.
Hmm I just went back and rewatched the opening and you're right the guy taking pictures doesn't recognize MC but that could just be because the guy taking photos is Jonno who we know has compromising (I'm assuming nude photos through her window based on the convo in 0.9) photos of Emma and the stalker is someone else entirely. While the photo guy is a perv who masturbates I don't know if it's ever shown the guy taking photos is the stalker.

I mean poor Emma has 4 people stalking her:

Jonno taking photos
letters + B&E stalker
David - harassing messages
Zach who wants to trophy fuck her

The only one whose perspective we get is David so while the others may overlap I think they are 4 distinct people so if it's not the cop then I agree it's probably someone we haven't met yet (I don't agree with Charlotte that it's the actor who assaulted her).

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hmm I just went back and rewatched the opening and you're right the guy taking pictures doesn't recognize MC but that could just be because the guy taking photos is Jonno who we know has compromising (I'm assuming nude photos through her window based on the convo in 0.9) photos of Emma and the stalker is someone else entirely. While the photo guy is a perv who masturbates I don't know if it's ever shown the guy taking photos is the stalker.

Jonno taking photos
letters + B&E stalker

The only one whose perspective we get is David so while the others may overlap I think they are 4 distinct people so if it's not the cop then I agree it's probably someone we haven't met yet (I don't agree with Charlotte that it's the actor who assaulted her).
Yea, maybe... I don't think it is the actor who assaulted Charlie. I'm not sure if there are two or three people, but I guess the person who was taking photos, is the same who was sending letters, because there is one scene, at night, that the man is standing outside the house and he was talking about the messages, somethingnlike phase 2, I guess, so I believe it is the same person. It is hard to say right now who might be, I believe is someone that haven't showed or mentioned before. I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong, but are we sure that Suzi saw the photos of Em? Johno says that he will sell, bla bla bla, but at some point, can we trust him? That he really has those photos?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Any idea how much longer in the game? After restarting last time I got hooked on the story/mystery.. and I want answers, and fucking vengeance!!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

Jonno taking photos
letters + B&E stalker

Of all the 4 people Zac is a scumbag and Emma is to blind to notice it. I really hope Emma catches on to his tricks and as for Jenny she had it coming, but for some reason I have a feeling Jenny is going to help Emma and tell her what kind of guy Zac really is even though she's still a piece of shit friend lol.

Reactions: LSC82
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes