4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't think there's any way Charlotte is letting us install cameras in her yoga room, even if it's just to "keep her safe";)

I'll have a think about external cameras and look to add them.

Thanks for your thoughts(y)
Thank god for not turning this into creepy spying through camera kind of game.

External camera would definitely make sense, but I don't know how it'd affect your original plan because I really don't want people to just go with "Why is the stalker not seen on the camera?" next.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
She may not like him, but needs to trust in his bodyguard capabilities (after what happen in the last scene) and allow him to do whatever needs to be done to keep her daughter safe. Then he could have his gun and install (Hidden Cameras) all around the house. The Cameras in the yoga room could be in a stuff animal or some other device. Not turning this into creepy spying through camera kind of game, She may be too busy to even do any yoga, Hot Tub cameras is where we might get information, on her and her sister when they talk in the Tub. maybe a (topless scene). We could get a hint on the dude that beat her in the ally. She may begin to trust in him more when she sees how well he is with her family. he has to make up with her older daughter and make peace.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
She may not like him, but needs to trust in his bodyguard capabilities (after what happen in the last scene) and allow him to do whatever needs to be done to keep her daughter safe. Then he could have his gun and install (Hidden Cameras) all around the house.
I'll just be honest. I'd drop the game immediately if this is the direction of where the game goes. It's just illogical to install hidden cameras to show MC is trustworthy. That's just manipulation.

Not to mention that there is zero reason for hidden cameras to keep Emma safe. Non-hidden security camera works just fine to protect Emma. Hidden camera is about being creepy spying kind of game.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
She may not like him, but needs to trust in his bodyguard capabilities (after what happen in the last scene) and allow him to do whatever needs to be done to keep her daughter safe. Then he could have his gun and install (Hidden Cameras) all around the house. The Cameras in the yoga room could be in a stuff animal or some other device. Not turning this into creepy spying through camera kind of game, She may be too busy to even do any yoga, Hot Tub cameras is where we might get information, on her and her sister when they talk in the Tub. maybe a (topless scene). We could get a hint on the dude that beat her in the ally. She may begin to trust in him more when she sees how well he is with her family. he has to make up with her older daughter and make peace.
Agreed. Strangely enough, now that I have had time to think about it, I think the MC also should insist that Emma needs to know the situation so she can understand the danger and begin to cope with it. Teens are not that dumb and with enough information can actually help by cooperating. Not knowing the danger, she will no doubt continue the path she is currently running on.
I'll just be honest. I'd drop the game immediately if this is the direction of where the game goes. It's just illogical to install hidden cameras to show MC is trustworthy. That's just manipulation.

Not to mention that there is zero reason for hidden cameras to keep Emma safe. Non-hidden security camera works just fine to protect Emma. Hidden camera is about being creepy spying kind of game.
Agreed. I wouldn't go for hidden cameras either. And the cameras would not need to be inside the house to begin with. I would go for the inside cameras if the situation escalated still further.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Agreed. Strangely enough, now that I have had time to think about it, I think the MC also should insist that Emma needs to know the situation so she can understand the danger and begin to cope with it. Teens are not that dumb and with enough information can actually help by cooperating. Not knowing the danger, she will no doubt continue the path she is currently running on.
MC already told Charlotte that it's better for Emma to know about it. The "issue" is basically down to Charlotte's somewhat controlling personality. She doesn't control everything about her daughters' lives, but she wants to maintain control for certain things. This is shown by how she tries to "protect" Emma from being exposed to the bad things in the world as if the world is all sunshine and flowers, as well as how Charlotte still maintained control of Suzi's money despite Suzi being of legal age which enables her to do whatever she wants with her own money. This is reasonably realistic because in her mind, Charlotte was just trying to be the best mother she can be, and she values herself really highly because of the success that she gained by herself (without a man's help). Hopefully the story would develop into her willing to accept that sometimes she does need help, and the help could come from a man (MC). Then hopefully MC showed himself to be someone who is worthy of that trust. At least that's what I'm hoping the journey to be like.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am really curious to find out what happened to the daughters´s dad ... I mean if he is alive he could have sued Charlotte for money or at least fought a custody battle over the daughters. Strange he is not around somehow ... do we even know if the daughters have different fathers?

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I am really curious to find out what happened to the daughters´s dad ... I mean if he is alive he could have sued Charlotte for money or at least fought a custody battle over the daughters. Strange he is not around somehow ... do we even know if the daughters have different fathers?
Hi. We don't know much about the father yet (Suzi thinks he's an asshole, but she also thinks MC is an asshole and probably lots of other people too!).
I tried to make Suzi and Emma look alike though. :)

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Discussion is what gives us new ideas, What we like, what we hope for, what we get, from it to make it all AWESOME!
BTW you don't wait until something happens, Then to install security devices.. defend against an enemy before they attack,
Attack an enemy before they get a chance to defend themselves. You don't want anything to go wrong with Emma. She is like the cutest little puppy in the world. anyone attacks or threatens her I will go John Wick on there Ass....

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, father sure is a first grade asshole for leaving such a beautiful wife and two lovely daughters :mad:
but why did he leave tho...?:unsure:

who knows, maybe he was cheating on Charlotte with some Hillside slut and she caught him :eek:
he left when Emma was a child right? so the attacks all happend after the father left, right?:unsure:

Reactions: HillsideVN

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
yeah, father sure is a first grade asshole for leaving such a beautiful wife and two lovely daughters :mad:

who knows, maybe he was cheating on Charlotte with some Hillside slut and she caught him :eek:
he left when Emma was a child right? so the attacks all happend after the father left, right?:unsure:
No matter how hot a woman is, after a while...it just gets old. Especially if you're successful and have hot women throwing themselves at you on the daily.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well considering her utter problems with males she has we can at least assume that the end was not pretty. If he had been a great guy and the relation had just petered out, then she would have had at least one good relation with males to temper the other experiences somewhat. Still traumatized, but in another way and likely bit better able to deal with them and having one around her daughters.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
No matter how hot a woman is, after a while...it just gets old. Especially if you're successful and have hot women throwing themselves at you on the daily.
we don't know if he was/is successful, we don't know anything about him other then he left them...
but yeah, men are pigs lol :D

maybe he didn't want his wife to be a lingerie model so all the men can perv on her pics in magazines o_O
she wanted to be an actress first, who knows is he was around when she first got attacked by that movie mogul, did she told him?:unsure:

oh so many questions...

:LOL:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hi. We don't know much about the father yet (Suzi thinks he's an asshole, but she also thinks MC is an asshole and probably lots of other people too!).
I tried to make Suzi and Emma look alike though. :)
Hi and thanks for the fast reply. I still think this could be a huge part of the story - the "missing" father. Considering the age of both mother and daughters she must have had them when she was quite young, in her tees at least with Suzi. And this was before she came to Hillside to pursue her acting dream? And why did she separate from the father? Or did he leave? Maybe there will be some story in the future around these questions ... I for myself like to believe my MC could be some surrogate father to at least Emma; it was hinted a few times in the game already that she misses a father figure and likes the MC like a father. Anyway keep up the good work, I think your game is awesome! Refreshing different and realistic to most of the stupid and vapid Fap-games with incest and superpowers.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Emma herself said that her dad left when or even before she was born, so she never knew him personally.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Yes and no, hidden cameras are used in cases like this for obvious reason. Normal cameras can be dealed with easily while hidden ones are harder to evade.
So no hidden cameras without Charlotte knowledge, and of course not in the girls' rooms or bathrooms, but hidden cameras are the way to get images of the stalker/s in te perimeter.
Also the MC needs a weapon asap, the stalker has been inside the house already and the MC doesn't know how dangerous he can be.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, he needs a gun 100% (y) there is so many creeps in Hillside so it's better to be prepared :cool:
idk how will Charlotte react to firearms in the house but it's for Emma's safety so she better be cool with it :)

also when Emma sees mc with a gun...:sneaky:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn, i hope the dev will hire you to write for his game...you have it all figured out so nicely :BootyTime:
nothing is as sexy as voy..erh bodyguard with a big gun (damn, why not two guns, even hotter) and hidden cameras, and batmans control room, and bat-mobile, and joker....and of course NTR..those ladies&background are just ideal for that...
dev, please consider introducing it - otherwise, why those (hidden) cameras, if mc is not able to see some real action there!

kidding aside - in reality, do you guys really think that wealthy, wellknown supermodel (with such traumas and troubled past) would live ALONE with her daughter?? or there would be a super security system, dozen of employees, including more than few bodyguards?
so if you look for GTA reality, safety protocols etc..perhaps this game should be redone from the very beginning?
(visible) cameras are a precaution thing..what is a point of hidden cameras (or hidden guns)?
stalker should know that there is some security stuff, yet he cant be sure if there are hidden cameras besides those visible, so he/she should think twice before taking actions.

it would be better to give the dev a small creative break (with all those hidden cameras, guns and more guns..and any other incoming great ideas/suggestions) for a while, and let him tell the story he intended to tell;)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
kidding aside - in reality, do you guys really think that wealthy, wellknown supermodel (with such traumas and troubled past) would live ALONE with her daughter?? or there would be a super security system, dozen of employees, including more than few bodyguards?
Absolutely. She has trust issue with strangers, especially men. She wouldn't be unnecessarily surrounding herself with lots of people.

Yes and no, hidden cameras are used in cases like this for obvious reason. Normal cameras can be dealed with easily while hidden ones are harder to evade.
Normal cameras could be installed inside the house too. Basically just facing the entrances. If the stalker comes in from the front door, or the patio door, they'd be captured on the camera. Also, this is not a spy movie where the stalker is Tom Cruise. The stalker basically jerked off and hand delivered the letter. And if you need to capture the parameter view, the cameras would be on the inside the of property facing out. The stalker could not enter the property to deal with the cameras without being captured on it first.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Also the MC needs a weapon asap, the stalker has been inside the house already and the MC doesn't know how dangerous he can be.
Hi.
MC threatened to shoot Steve if he saw him near the house. Was he joking about having a gun? Or has he kept it hidden so as not to scare the innocent Emma?
If he does have one it's likely we'll see it now that the stalker has raised the stakes.

I did a render just for a bit of fun. You can write your own captions:)

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes