4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
if you like the game and you want to hangout with other cool :cool::D residents of Hillside, join us on :giggle:

Reactions: 6pak2go

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't see how the MC is going to be romantically involved with any of them realistically. I mean I know they will waaaaaaay down the road, because well...this is a sex game after all. But both girls have serious issues (especially the mom) only a professional shrink can help with, and the MC screwed up his last job for being involved with his client. To me, the Dev went a bit overboard with the trauma, anything involving physical intimacy with Charlotte should be impossible; Emma is a much better option (but again, he screwed up his last job for doing that, so realistically, no dice)...it feels though that the only seducing and play the MC is going to get for a long time will be LI's outside the house.
Lucy: Probably earliest. If it doesn't interfere with MC's work, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.
Charlotte: Really bitchy at first, but you can already see she's easing up. The game will probably need several plot points where she starts to trust/fall for MC.
Suzie: This girl has anger issues, but it could work, and she's nearly an adult. But it would really take some convincing with Charlotte.
Emma: I can't see this one. Maybe, somewhere at the end, but she's too innocent as it is. ( or more suited for Mr. Dots weirdos :p). Really works best as daughter figure.
Any threesome/harems are probably out of picture ( except if he adds any more love interests outside of family, and with Lucy).
This game lives or dies in how good relationship/character development is, so honestly worst thing would be rushing it.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Finally a slow-burn game worth playing! Wive and Mother is one of my favourites and Hillside is just as good! Excellent game! Keep up the good job creative team!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Finally a slow-burn game worth playing! Wive and Mother is one of my favourites and Hillside is just as good! Excellent game! Keep up the good job creative team!
Slow burn is worth it but I fear Wife and Mother is less slow burn and more brain dead but the life support is left on because the family refuse to listen to the doctors heh

Reactions: Skylaroo and prdude
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes