4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Emma is clearly not meant to be 18. I know that the game say she is in a college, but the whole vibe of the "College" is more like a High School. I see and play Emma as a 15-17 year old kid still comming to terms with her sexuality with some serious confidence issues. All the other kids in the School behave like HS kids and not like college at all.

(Compare that with Suzie, where it has a proper College/Univercity feel.)

I might be mistaken, but I'm not sure that her actual is mentioned anywhere. Her age is not a primary focus on the game, but rather her confidence, naivity and innocent and still a tender age. (A girl not yet a woman)
In my playthrough, her name is Emmy Howser, MD, and she's still doing her residency while attending Hillside Medical. Definitely in college, though, just like most VN high schoolers are always in their 18th year or twenty-something actors are actually 16-year-olds at Hollywood High. Makes perfect sense; no one would guess it's a (really not) clever ruse or anything.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a really good solution...it's actually even better....

I'll just put this one under his pillow.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can even hear all the screaming coming from the future ...:devilish:....bloody hell...
This might be the first time someone's put Chucky in a VN . . . although I actually doubt it, knowing our community's twisted minds.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Since the previous update I am suspicious of the Detective, or he is the stalker or is related to Zack.
I keep thinking that it is going to be more and more difficult to create a love path for Emma.

Reactions: operamini

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
This might be the first time someone's put Chucky in a VN . . . although I actually doubt it, knowing our community's twisted minds.
Do you even know Zak.?

He needs to experience the worst possible nightmare there is....and suffer the worst possible pain there is....Chucky was the only option man...and i'm not even sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
With whom?
There is a kid who loves her even before knowing her, she hates him.
There is this other zack effron kid who bangs everyone and she wants to be his 500th 4 some reason.
Where did you see any romance there?
All she wants is to give the manwhore of the hills her v card and feel like she belongs with all the whores.
Since the previous update I am suspicious of the Detective, or he is the stalker or is related to Zack.
I keep thinking that it is going to be more and more difficult to create a love path for Emma.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
This is more a story than anything else. There will be sex scenes according to DarkBlue, but clearly this game focuses on the story and not on the lewd scenes. I would recommend playing this when the game's completed if all you're looking for is sex.
Well just to be clear, the games that I like I always subscribe to the patreons DEV and this is a game that I love and I paying every month… I love slow burn games and you can see that by my signature that I have Happy Summer….but after so many updates and 778 subscribers the Dev must say if his attention is to have sex or not in the game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Classic van damme protag movies and/or arnold movies have sex scenes in the middle.
By the end of the movie, you will have forgotten all about it, running off with the hero story.
But let me tell ya: those sex scenes, as little as they show of the guy and the gal in action,
were satysfying beyond belief. Those are mainstream full on hero movies.

This game had several serious crunch danger averting tension jerker scenes with
no release in the mean time - no, watching zak defile a druged up helpless babe is not it.
Well just to be clear, the games that I like I always subscribe to the patreons DEV and this is a game that I love and I paying every month… I love slow burn games and you can see that by my signature that I have Happy Summer….but after so many updates and 778 subscribers the Dev must say if his attention is to have sex or not in the game.
We cannot ask simple picture makers to understand or mirror movies made of 100ds or 1000ds of people working tirelessly for months or years to make the experience exciting,
but they are wielding animation and software that makes beautiful sex scenes.

To what end, is the real question, all of that beautiful work at their fingertips for naught?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Classic van damme protag movies and/or arnold movies have sex scenes in the middle.
By the end of the movie, you will have forgotten all about it, running off with the hero story.
But let me tell ya: those sex scenes, as little as they show of the guy and the gal in action,
were satysfying beyond belief. Those are mainstream full on hero movies.

This game had several serious crunch danger averting tension jerker scenes with
no release in the mean time - no, watching zak defile a druged up helpless babe is not it.

We cannot ask simple picture makers to understand or mirror movies made of 100ds or 1000ds of people working tirelessly for months or years to make the experience exciting,
but they are wielding animation and software that makes beautiful sex scenes.

To what end, is the real question, all of that beautiful work at their fingertips for naught?
You must have patience, young Padawan. Impatience leads to frustration. Frustration leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering.
Some high class Cannon Studios Blockbuster like this Canto Forte ? :LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Well, Canto never said they were "high class", just that they were "full on hero movies" and that they had hundreds or thousands of people working on them. There's also Conan: The Barbarian which was better (but not masterpiece) quality and had the same middle-of-film sex scene mentioned.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes