4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update and it was usual nice, finally mc and charlotte talked with eachother and cleared things and also suzi has helped.

spoilery scrshots:

1. is she talking about herself?
2.-3. little devil
4. never say never
5. JUST FORGET THAT SLEAZEBAG ALREADY!!!
6.-7. a for effort but f for failing
8. mr bad hero comes up on strange places (and charl is right not to trust him)
9. me too
10. not enuf and zak will get much more
11.-12. THAT so won't happen

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do people just like to throw the term blueball around because it's trendy?
I expect they think it makes them look clever, as if they've realized something no one else has.

Eeeeeewwww, is not? :eek:
Why?
Well, no reason to bother with this one anymore. See ya never guys.
Once again, this is not an airport--you do not need to announce your departure.

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Great update on this game! This is the best visual novel currently in production. Dark Blue definitely deserves support to continue.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Where can i find more games like this, with well written stories like this?
For a complete game with a very engaging, emotional story check out DrPinkCake's "Acting Lessons."

For in production games, I recommend "Being a DIK," also from DrPinkCake, "Intertwined," by Nyx, and "Chasing Sunsets," by Stone Fox Studios.

There are other games with great stories but these five (including Hillside) are the cream of the crop.

Sidartha_6

Apr 6, 2021
For a complete game with a very engaging, emotional story check out DrPinkCake's "Acting Lessons."

For in production games, I recommend "Being a DIK," also from DrPinkCake, "Intertwined," by Nyx, and "Chasing Sunsets," by Stone Fox Studios.

There are other games with great stories but these five (including Hillside) are the cream of the crop.

Thanks, i will ceck out Acting Lessons and Chasing Sunsets. BaDIK was very good but a more emotional and deep story like in this game seems hard to find.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sidartha_6

Apr 6, 2021
Summer's Gone, Where It All Began, Chasing Sunsets, Bad Memories, Intertwined, Become A Rockstar, Young Again, Halfway House, Melody, We Were Just Kids and I am sure there are others. Give these a try.
Thanks i have palyed all the good games you mention here except from two of them. I really agree that Summer's gone have some promising in it, like this game here.

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks, i will ceck out Acting Lessons and Chasing Sunsets. BaDIK was very good but a more emotional and deep story like in this game seems hard to find.
I'm not ashamed to write that in Acting Lessons I had even some tears on my face during the story. And I remember the game's thread, I guess that WE ALL were VERY emotionals in some scenes.
And the LAST thing I thought it could happen to me playing one the games of this site was that.
If yoy want emotions, Acting Lessons is the right game.
It's still in the beginning, but I'd add Artemis to the games full of emotions, and maybe (but I know that maybe not everybody will agree) Freeloading Family.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Finally got past my nervousness to play the latest.. I'm worried about what happened to Charlotte.. anyway

Zak. Well I certainly don't like him any more than I did before. Kid is fucking delusional, be a shame if someone cut his brake-line.
Police. His actions when David came to him I think maybe dispel the idea that he's a badguy, but maybe not.
Kaylah. Sorry Kaylah, you're not the one, nor is Emma, Lucy, Suzi or any other piece you throw at me. But stay safe.
Johno. Fuck around and find out..
Antagonist. Needs Dexter treatment in the worst way, I hope we don't have to wait until the end to cut him up.

This has potential to be my favorite overall game when all is said and done. Love the story line and with this being a game there may actually be some level of resolution, unlike real life. That said if there isn't a healthy dose of revenge and murder I'll be HIGHLY disappointed.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Where can i find more games like this, with well written stories like this?
I didn't see them mentioned, check out AOA Academy and Leap of Faith. Both more emotionally taxing story lines but LoF is great and AoA is still in early stages, matter of fact haven't played the latest yet.

Reactions: Sidartha_6

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Police. His actions when David came to him I think maybe dispel the idea that he's a badguy, but maybe not.
Can't say I agree with you here. When David asks whether he should feel like he's in danger (in reference to Zack) and Detective Carter says there isn't any danger while checking for anyone who might be around to overhear anything is incredibly sus. It implies that, while David is referring to danger from Zack, Detective Carter is actually a danger against which he should also be guarded. And, since David seems not to suspect the detective as a danger, things don't look good.
if there isn't a healthy dose of revenge and murder I'll be HIGHLY disappointed.
I definitely agree here.

Reactions: Azsouth

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
SO, I'm playing this for the 1st time (great story BTW) and I'm almost through. Is there a long time between releases? I can't wait for the next one. No real sex content yet... am I getting close or do I have to wait until next release?

I'm wondering if I need to restart and eliminate any side routes except Charlotte? I doubt I'll be able to bang Emma, Suzi and Charlotte. Lucy is good but the least attractive in the group (face and tits combined IMHO).
Any thoughts?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes