4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Ok I'm new to this game but if I'm supposed to play an experienced bodyguard hired to protect the 18-year-old Emma from a stalker why do I make decisions for the mother and daughter?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
This game seems less about being taboo and more about standing out on how much of an embarassment it is. When i think of the term "Vanilla," that's this AVN in spades. I can't think of anything remarkable or worth playing about it except for the Daz models of Charlotte and Lucy.

Even it being vanilla romance doesn't make it stand out much. The only things that make the game playable are probably the main LI #2 and her sister's Daz models. On the topic of the sister, if you don't pursue her as a LI, she'll think LI #2 will steal MC and seems to start developing depression and closing herself off from everyone she loves. Strong girls who don't need a man? This game doesn't think those exist apparently.

Should give Emma some actual brain cells on the topic of Zac psychotic Prince, since her having a celebrity crush on him would be fine by itself but if you don't pursue her as a LI, she's an incompetent moron who can't read all the red flags that he gives off. How does she look at herself in the mirror by thinking that nerd David is being mean to her? She can't even take advice about someone she knows has hurt her, and Zac even insults her straight to her face with her still being in love with him to a concerning degree. But ofc, the only one who did any wrong in her eyes was her best friend

Would have been a perfect setup for incest with a few changes in the dialogue in intro and here and there throughout the story as well. Make MC Miss Moron's father and Charlotte's husband/ex-husband.

I'm not even a little upset about the zilch amount of sex the MC has had in this game. I usually like stories. Would be hilarious if the MC had either a pencil dick or an unwieldy baseball bat for a dong.

Wouldn't be surprised if this comment was removed by a delete-happy mod. I'll at least have the pleasure of knowing not to bother with this game again either way. If not, put this in reviews with a 2 star for good female models.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This game seems less about being taboo and more about standing out on how much of an embarassment it is. When i think of the term "Vanilla," that's this AVN in spades. I can't think of anything remarkable or worth playing about it except for the Daz models of Charlotte and Lucy.

Even it being vanilla romance doesn't make it stand out much. The only things that make the game playable are probably the main LI #2 and her sister's Daz models. On the topic of the sister, if you don't pursue her as a LI, she'll think LI #2 will steal MC and seems to start developing depression and closing herself off from everyone she loves. Strong girls who don't need a man? This game doesn't think those exist apparently.

Should give Emma some actual brain cells on the topic of Zac psychotic Prince, since her having a celebrity crush on him would be fine by itself but if you don't pursue her as a LI, she's an incompetent moron who can't read all the red flags that he gives off. How does she look at herself in the mirror by thinking that nerd David is being mean to her? She can't even take advice about someone she knows has hurt her, and Zac even insults her straight to her face with her still being in love with him to a concerning degree. But ofc, the only one who did any wrong in her eyes was her best friend

Would have been a perfect setup for incest with a few changes in the dialogue in intro and here and there throughout the story as well. Make MC Miss Moron's father and Charlotte's husband/ex-husband.

I'm not even a little upset about the zilch amount of sex the MC has had in this game. I usually like stories. Would be hilarious if the MC had either a pencil dick or an unwieldy baseball bat for a dong.

Wouldn't be surprised if this comment was removed by a delete-happy mod. I'll at least have the pleasure of knowing not to bother with this game again either way. If not, put this in reviews with a 2 star for good female models.
Nothing against different opinions, it does not have to please everyone. But what I find a bit funny is that your comment looks like you played the game right now for the first time - but your signature says something else... :unsure:
ss01.jpg

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
Does the dev has any thoughts on forwarding the plot? I can tolerate that there is next to none NSFW scenes since it is heavily concentrated on the scenario, but even that is slow and our MC is starting to be really dumb. is this reallly how an ex military and an experienced bodyguard would act? the detective part of this story is starting to reach scooby doo level and i think it's alarming. When i started playing this game the review were really positive, so please can someone tell me why they like this game so far, cause at this instant i cannot phantom how can it be viewed at other than barely passable

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Does the dev has any thoughts on forwarding the plot? I can tolerate that there is next to none NSFW scenes since it is heavily concentrated on the scenario, but even that is slow and our MC is starting to be really dumb. is this reallly how an ex military and an experienced bodyguard would act? the detective part of this story is starting to reach scooby doo level and i think it's alarming. When i started playing this game the review were really positive, so please can someone tell me why they like this game so far, cause at this instant i cannot phantom how can it be viewed at other than barely passable
Don't get me wrong, but why you are here? The lack of NSFW you only can "tolerate" and some game scenes are like "scooby doo" for you? And the whole game is also only "barely passable"? For me the game has a good writing, but it seems it's definitely not for you then. So better don't tortour yourself and look for a game you like then staying for one you not like at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Andrew39

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
Don't get me wrong, but why you are here? The lack of NSFW you only can "tolerate" and some game scenes are like "scooby doo" for you? And the whole game is also only "barely passable"? For me the game has a good writing, but it seems it's definitely not for you then. So better don't tortour yourself and look for a game you like then staying for one you not like at all.
I'm still here because a game can get better or worse until it's finished and i'm not dumb enough to be blocked on my fist opinion, but since i start this game i find it going downhill, hence my question to people that like the game can you tell me why you like it.
But i was ready for people like you who take a defensive and agressive stance as soon as someone not liking something you like. Don't worry, there is many like that you're not alone. I'm still ready to know why you like the game

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm still here because a game can get better or worse until it's finished and i'm not dumb enough to be blocked on my fist opinion, but since i start this game i find it going downhill, hence my question to people that like the game can you tell me why you like it.
But i was ready for people like you who take a defensive and agressive stance as soon as someone not liking something you like. Don't worry, there is many like that you're not alone. I'm still ready to know why you like the game
Sorry it sounded a bit aggressive. Yes, if you like something, you defend it... What should I tell you? I like the story, I like the storytelling, the renders are gorgeous, there is good humor in the game. Of course that sounds like a "fanboy", but I also dislike a few things in there, too (e.g. Emma is a bit to childish for me). But all in all it's still a 4-5 rating game for me.

Reactions: operamini

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Nothing against different opinions, it does not have to please everyone. But what I find a bit funny is that your comment looks like you played the game right now for the first time - but your signature says something else... :unsure:
View attachment 1520779
Yeah cause I figured the dev would move on from these moronic ideas but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon if at all

• Angry
Reactions: 6pak2go

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
hmm....okay, let's see....why do I like this AVN ?

You know this is a story-driven AVN and the models in it certainly have a realistic touch to both their characters and interactions. The main LI Charlotte (I call her main LI) is a famous and most successful model in Hillside , a place where the rich and corrupt pigs of film industries and the fortunate and unfortunate normal rich people live.

Charlotte went through all kind of mistreatment, blackmail, sexual misconduct and physical violence in the past by those corrupt shameless men. These kind of things happen to a lot of women in the real world everyday in all parts, it is even sickening to acknowledge the fact that we all live in the same fucking world along with these unredeemable rotten cunts. Too bad I don't have a Death Note.

In this AVN we get to read the fictional story of the said woman who went through all those said misfortunes deal with her problems. The thing is that she can't deal with it all by herself , apparently the things she went through is far worse that she can't even open it up to her dear sister. Bottling up all her emotions and ignoring all of it through out all these years instead of finding a way to deal with it probably too much painful even just to open up the wounds little by little , thus affecting the ones who surround her, in this case her two daughters.

I (MC) get to witness hers and her daughter's journey and help them through out all their problems and hardships , protecting them from those corrupt fuckers and give them everything that their selfish of a husband and father couldn't.

Eventually exposing those ugly corrupt fuckers and fucking them all up in the worst way possible which is something I'm really looking forward to.

Of course Zak still gets the chucky.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Quick Update

Hi.
Firstly, I'm sorry that I forgot to advise $1 patrons of the new release date. V0.10 will be released for you on 5th December.
Shortly after that I'll post the first v0.11 teaser images for everyone.
And just to let you know what I've been working on, this week I've been writing the story for v0.11 and catching up on Patreon rewards that I'd fallen behind with.
Next week I'll start the process of storyboarding which, once completed, will give me an idea of how big the next update will be. Then I can give you some indication of how long it is likely to take.

Thanks,
DB

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021

Quick Update

Hi.
Firstly, I'm sorry that I forgot to advise $1 patrons of the new release date. V0.10 will be released for you on 5th December.
Shortly after that I'll post the first v0.11 teaser images for everyone.
And just to let you know what I've been working on, this week I've been writing the story for v0.11 and catching up on Patreon rewards that I'd fallen behind with.
Next week I'll start the process of storyboarding which, once completed, will give me an idea of how big the next update will be. Then I can give you some indication of how long it is likely to take.

Thanks,
DB
How does he never learn?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, I'm completely new to this game.
I've read in the last pages some complaints about the lack of sexual content, and replies pointing out that such complaints are a usual thing.
My question: Is this game just a slow burner or is it planned it won't have any sexual content? I don't see that tag but the Genre spoiler in the OP doesn't mention any type of sexual content tag either.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes