4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi, I'm completely new to this game.
I've read in the last pages some complaints about the lack of sexual content, and replies pointing out that such complaints are a usual thing.
My question: Is this game just a slow burner or is it planned it won't have any sexual content? I don't see that tag but the Genre spoiler in the OP doesn't mention any type of sexual content tag either.
Slow burner, the lewdness will come!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Emma is clearly not meant to be 18. I know that the game say she is in a college, but the whole vibe of the "College" is more like a High School. I see and play Emma as a 15-17 year old kid still comming to terms with her sexuality with some serious confidence issues. All the other kids in the School behave like HS kids and not like college at all.

(Compare that with Suzie, where it has a proper College/Univercity feel.)

I might be mistaken, but I'm not sure that her actual is mentioned anywhere. Her age is not a primary focus on the game, but rather her confidence, naivity and innocent and still a tender age. (A girl not yet a woman)
I totally agree. It also doesn't help that Charlotte tells the MC, about traveling, that she was waiting for Emma to graduate college and before she starts university. I guess whoever did the writing doesn't understand that, in the US, the terms college and university are often used interchangeably and refer to the same thing. But technically speaking, a college is an institution that focuses on undergraduate degrees, while a university is an institution that offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure what I am looking forward to the most: the sex or, the physical dismantling of the Harvey Weinerstine like character and his horrible network. It is a slow burn, but I am looking forward to it, oh yes. Both events should involve lots of action - I mean lots of complicated, sophisticated intense long lasting, memorable sexual satisfaction (finally!) and some quick but thorough satisfying violence. Let's get out of the way and let the man/woman do his/her work.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I totally agree. It also doesn't help that Charlotte tells the MC, about traveling, that she was waiting for Emma to graduate college and before she starts university. I guess whoever did the writing doesn't understand that, in the US, the terms college and university are often used interchangeably and refer to the same thing. But technically speaking, a college is an institution that focuses on undergraduate degrees, while a university is an institution that offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.

Noticed that db is using the therm "o'clock" insead "A.M" or "P.M"?

He is from the UK and not from the US, so forgive us europeans, that we don't know exactly how the school educations works exactly in a foreign country.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not sure what I am looking forward to the most: the sex or, the physical dismantling of the Harvey Weinerstine like character and his horrible network. It is a slow burn, but I am looking forward to it, oh yes. Both events should involve lots of action - I mean lots of complicated, sophisticated intense long lasting, memorable sexual satisfaction (finally!) and some quick but thorough satisfying violence. Let's get out of the way and let the man/woman do his/her work.
Rearranging Zak's face is going to be so much fun to watch,I can hardly wait.
I think that the MC friend(Steve)could be a good match for Lucy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Noticed that db is using the therm "o'clock" insead "A.M" or "P.M"?

He is from the UK and not from the US, so forgive us europeans, that we don't know exactly how the school educations works exactly in a foreign country.
It was not meant as a slam...but more of a point. The setting is in the US and it doesn't take a lot of research to get the major points correct.
Also, when I was stationed in Europe (Scotland), there was not that much distinction. Colleges/Universities are over there, just like they are over here.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It was not meant as a slam...but more of a point. The setting is in the US and it doesn't take a lot of research to get the major points correct.
Also, when I was stationed in Europe (Scotland), there was not that much distinction. Colleges/Universities are over there, just like they are over here.
Scotland,I miss it so much,not the weather though.

ZHesc

Feb 9, 2018
First of all, I really liked the story and the game. I'm definitely adding it to my favorites on the site.
But;
It feels like the character is going backwards instead of developing. At the beginning of the story, we were like someone with acquaintances everywhere. The "best" in the business will be able to find out what he wants with one phone call but now we are moving in the mood of "family man" trying to cope with the bad things happening around. I think it is necessary to return the character to a more mysterious path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: operamini

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
If there were goong to be any sexual escapades soon, the writer is goog to tear that down with the MC 'helping' Suzi and Charlotte 'saving' Kayla. Although i think last one is probably the first to give in at the fame at some point. At this point she, imo, still seems the first to have any sexual contact in this game. Suzi's route is more or less killed for the moment.

Emma in my opinion is still a bit searching who she really is. In one way she is really not ready for sex at all and way to childish, or overprotected. Except Zac movies, does she watch anything else on tv? Does she watch something on a laptop or phone? Does she even have one? Henche the dildo scene?
Same with the Zac - Charlotte stroyline... Interesting in one way.... But him being interested in her is a bit weird to me...most of those boys would be interested in getting as many in their beds as they can bit not at least 30 year older mothers i would say.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Zac has already made it through most of the girls in his school, and Charlotte being the #1 model is essentially saying she's the hottest woman on the planet. It makes perfect sense that he'd go after her.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Should give Emma some actual brain cells on the topic of Zac psychotic Prince, since her having a celebrity crush on him would be fine by itself but if you don't pursue her as a LI, she's an incompetent moron who can't read all the red flags that he gives off. How does she look at herself in the mirror by thinking that nerd David is being mean to her? She can't even take advice about someone she knows has hurt her, and Zac even insults her straight to her face with her still being in love with him to a concerning degree. But ofc, the only one who did any wrong in her eyes was her best friend
This is actually very realistic as this is extremely common in young women in real life, as depressing as that is.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi, I'm completely new to this game.
I've read in the last pages some complaints about the lack of sexual content, and replies pointing out that such complaints are a usual thing.
My question: Is this game just a slow burner or is it planned it won't have any sexual content? I don't see that tag but the Genre spoiler in the OP doesn't mention any type of sexual content tag either.
IMO, I think there will be sexual content (There is already a lot of nudity),BUT I do not think there will be a lot.
I suspect that the Sex will be almost like the end credits. I don't expect there to be a lot of sex until we reach the final part of the game and then there will probably be only 1 or 2 scenes. The MC in this game is clearly not of the cheating/horny type and will only go for a monogamous relationship. (We can see his thoughts so it's not unknown how he thinks about relationships)

i.e. If you came for the sex, this is the wrong game for you.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes