4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

1-4. Unused images from v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. Rejected pinup idea.

6-9. Rejected pinup variations.

Those were "rejected"? they all look great. :mad:
on the flip side that means more pinups :unsure:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I totally agree. It also doesn't help that Charlotte tells the MC, about traveling, that she was waiting for Emma to graduate college and before she starts university. I guess whoever did the writing doesn't understand that, in the US, the terms college and university are often used interchangeably and refer to the same thing. But technically speaking, a college is an institution that focuses on undergraduate degrees, while a university is an institution that offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
A university is usually an institution that contains many colleges. A college of engineering, a school/college of theater, etc. In the US, a number of people start at a two-year college before transferring to a university with an Associates degree.

With the slow burn, one could afford to have future LIs who are under 18 at the beginning, but must be 18 before an intimate relationship can commence.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
What are te odds of the detactive being the stalker, also, does this game ahs the option for harem path or it is one of those full one romantic monogamous relationships?

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I really liked this update. But i think we're going to like te next update even more. Charlotte will probably fully trust the mc and maybe some romance between the two can start to develop. Can't wait!

Reactions: operamini

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
What are te odds of the detactive being the stalker, also, does this game ahs the option for harem path or it is one of those full one romantic monogamous relationships?
Zak is the stalker i think. Because the stalker knew about the nasty messages she received as the stalker literally said something about it while stalking her. Or the stalker was payed by Zak to get photographs of her. There is at least some connection between Zak and the stalker.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I really liked this update. But i think we're going to like te next update even more. Charlotte will probably fully trust the mc and maybe some romance between the two can start to develop. Can't wait!
Yup, a quick peck on the lips :love: , can't wait !

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Hey, thats a big step for her :)
(i took your comment for sarcasm but maybe i misunderstood)
Zak is the stalker i think. Because the stalker knew about the nasty messages she received as the stalker literally said something about it while stalking her. Or the stalker was payed by Zak to get photographs of her. There is at least some connection between Zak and the stalker.
You think Zak is the stalker...don't be ridiculous , i wonder what makes you think that...:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Kaasje404

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For Lucy!

The first time I saw you Lucy, I was only for you.
I'll protect Emma any cost and help Charlotte but my heart belongs to only Lucy.

Thanks for share these images Raminita and HillsideVN for create a great game and lovable person as Lucy.
(I know I'm one of the few fans of Lucy but I don't care.)
Me too, I’m also on Lucy’s path, just wish we could bang already. How blue are MC’s balls now?

Reactions: Sorrow85

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
No, it isn't(at least where I'm from). Every other girl around her age in this AVN acts somewhat normal lol. As a woman myself, I honestly can't remember ever encountering an 18-year old that naive(when it comes to people). You'd be hard-pressed to find any actual 18-year old girl speaking or acting like Emma. I came here for the story... but her character made me laugh a bit lol. Almost all of her lines are meant to highlight the fact that she's naive, innocent, and inexperienced. It... got rather comedic after a certain point. All in all, it depends on which part of the world you're in(or from). I'm in Eastern Europe... and I've yet to meet any girl that naive at age 18.
There's a ton of girls that naive. That's how seemingly good girls end up in such terrible relationships. Not just girls, people in general nowadays aren't taught how to identify red flags.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's a ton of girls that naive. That's how seemingly good girls end up in such terrible relationships. Not just girls, people in general nowadays aren't taught how to identify red flags.
It is Emma's first love and she will not listen to anybody because as far as she is concerned he can do no wrong and has set him up on a very high pedestal,its going to be a very hard lesson for Emma to learn.
Charlotte is not stupid and will not be taken in by Zak's advances but it could cause some tension between Emma and her mother and the MC is some one that Zak is not expecting .If the MC does beat up/threaten Zak then what affect could this maybe have on Emma's/MC relationship or even her school life?

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
It is Emma's first love and she will not listen to anybody because as far as she is concerned he can do no wrong and has set him up on a very high pedestal,its going to be a very hard lesson for Emma to learn.
Charlotte is not stupid and will not be taken in by Zak's advances but it could cause some tension between Emma and her mother and the MC is something that Zak is not is expecting.If the MC does beat up/threaten Zak then what affect could this maybe have on Emma's/MC relationship?
Emma needs some good ol' spanking....you know...just to pump all the blood back to her brains.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Charlotte is not stupid and will not be taken in by Zak's advances but it could cause some tension between Emma and her mother and the MC is something that Zak is not is expecting.If the MC does beat up/threaten Zak then what affect could this maybe have on Emma's/MC relationship?
Sounds like a common scenario to me. As long as he's charming and confident, there's no shortage of girls willing to throw themselves at him, no matter what a horrible scumbag he is. Just look at Chris Brown's rabid fangirls, even after he put Rihanna in the hospital.

But there's any number of effects this could have on the relationship between Emma and the MC. Realistically, it depends mostly on how much Emma trusts the MC's judgement and how good of an argument (evidence) the MC has.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sounds like a common scenario to me. As long as he's charming and confident, there's no shortage of girls willing to throw themselves at him, no matter what a horrible scumbag he is. Just look at Chris Brown's rabid fangirls, even after he put Rihanna in the hospital.

But there's any number of effects this could have on the relationship between Emma and the MC. Realistically, it depends mostly on how much Emma trusts the MC's judgement and how good of an argument (evidence) the MC has.
It could set up a very volatile scenario with maybe Lucy or Suzi coming to the rescue

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
It could set up a very volatile scenario with maybe Lucy or Suzi coming to the rescue
It certainly could. Come between a teenager and the object of their affection and they're irrationality only increases. Frankly, if Zak ends up sleeping with her, I'm rage quitting. This game is already on thin ice for me with what they did to Charlotte.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes