4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Emma will probably trust her "heart" over anything that MC says, get angry at him and go off on her date, and then need to get bailed out by MC or Suzi. Or both.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It certainly could. Come between a teenager and the object of their affection and they're irrationality only increases. Frankly, if Zak ends up sleeping with her, I'm rage quitting. This game is already on thin ice for me with what they did to Charlotte.
I am with you as I want Charlotte to find happiness after everything that has happened to her.
I would like Suzi to rearrange Zak's face since he will be too ashamed to tell anybody that the great Zac Prince was beaten to a pulp by a female

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Emma will probably trust her "heart" over anything that MC says, get angry at him and go off on her date, and then need to get bailed out by MC or Suzi. Or both.
Sounds good to me and Emma will finally see what a dirt bag Zak really is.
If Emma and the MC have a fight over Zak then I think that Emma will call Suzi while the MC is out searching for Emma.
I really hope/want a happy ending for this game

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I am with you as I want Charlotte to find happiness after everything that has happened to her.
I would like Suzi to rearrange Zak's face since he will be too ashamed to tell anybody that the great Zac Prince was beaten to a pulp by a female
A disfiguring injury might do him some good, as ironic as that sounds.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Would be cool to see MC team up with She Hulk Suzy and kidnap Zac, hang him up like a piñata & take turns beating him& maybe some of his ex girls could join in with us breaking every bone in his body until he looked like jello

Reactions: Old Dog

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Sounds good to me and Emma will finally see what a dirt bag Zak really is.
If Emma and the MC have a fight over Zak then I think that Emma will call Suzi while the MC is out searching for Emma.
I really hope/want a happy ending for this game
I want a happy ending for every game I play. I don't like being angry, depressed, or otherwise upset. If things get too dark (and they kinda already have), I'm out. I have entertainment to entertain me, not to make me angry. Seems counterproductive.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I want a happy ending for every game I play. I don't like being angry, depressed, or otherwise upset. If things get too dark (and they kinda already have), I'm out. I have entertainment to entertain me, not to make me angry. Seems counterproductive.
Zak, disfigured and prison
Harry, burned over hot coals then prison
Jason,burned over hot coals/beaten to an inch of life/kneecapped/then prison.
Maybe use a cheese grater on there privates,just to be sure that they have learned there lesson.
I also think that Zak could be sorted out in the next 2-3 updates so leaving the way open for the MC to become Charlotte's bodyguard and take out the trash.
I really did like the event when the MC came to visit Hannah and he asked her cover up as he seemed embarrassed and would not sit close to her :oops: So it will be fun if/when Charlotte takes the MC on her next photo shoot

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Reactions: Old Dog

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It is Emma's first love and she will not listen to anybody because as far as she is concerned he can do no wrong and has set him up on a very high pedestal,its going to be a very hard lesson for Emma to learn.
Charlotte is not stupid and will not be taken in by Zak's advances but it could cause some tension between Emma and her mother and the MC is some one that Zak is not expecting .If the MC does beat up/threaten Zak then what affect could this maybe have on Emma's/MC relationship or even her school life?
I don't think Zak's plan is seduction with Charlotte, more get her drunk to the point where she won't fight back (possibly even use drugs) only once he finds out Charlotte has hired the MC he will have to figure out a way to get rid of him, maybe goad him into hitting him or something to have him locked up or even kicked out of the house for the night while Zak visits.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think Zak's plan is seduction with Charlotte, more get her drunk to the point where she won't fight back (possibly even use drugs) only once he finds out Charlotte has hired the MC he will have to figure out a way to get rid of him, maybe goad him into hitting him or something to have him locked up or even kicked out of the house for the night while Zak visits.
Yeah that’s what I thought too, sounds like he wants to slip a rufie in her drink so he can rape her and film it. That’s why this piece of shit has to be dealt with by the S&M team (Suzy&MC) and they can go medieval on him

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah that’s what I thought too, sounds like he wants to slip a rufie in her drink so he can rape her and film it. That’s why this piece of shit has to be dealt with by the S&M team (Suzy&MC) and they can go medieval on him
It could get to that point, where the MC is asked to stay outside, and after they all go to bed, Charlotte is drunk on her bed (or drugged) and the MC looks up to her window and sees a shadow in the room and realizes Charlotte isn't alone and charges up there and just as that shit Zak has his pants down the MC catches him and goes to town on him, I am hoping Emma will build a lot more confidence and see what a piece of shit Zak is and as the MC is dragging him out, Emma sees what has happened and kicks him right in the nuts, making him cry like a bitch she takes video of it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Kicked out of the house I doubt it as the MC does not trust Zak and maybe voice his concerns to Charlotte.I think that Zak will just pick up Emma from the house , introductory meeting.
Since Zak thinks he is gods gift to wimen I doubt that he will wait long before he makes his move but how to get Charlotte alone could prove difficult unless he uses drugs/alcohol or even blackmail.
The MC does now seem to be able to hold his temper so I think that Emma is the key here.discredit Zak and let Emma really see what type of guy he really is.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It could get to that point, where the MC is asked to stay outside, and after they all go to bed, Charlotte is drunk on her bed (or drugged) and the MC looks up to her window and sees a shadow in the room and realizes Charlotte isn't alone and charges up there and just as that shit Zak has his pants down the MC catches him and goes to town on him, I am hoping Emma will build a lot more confidence and see what a piece of shit Zak is and as the MC is dragging him out, Emma sees what has happened and kicks him right in the nuts, making him cry like a bitch she takes video of it.
So much hatred towards Zak,I love it

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Kicked out of the house I doubt it as the MC does not trust Zak and maybe voice his concerns to Charlotte.I think that Zak will just pick up Emma from the house , introductory meeting.
Since Zak thinks he is gods gift to wimen I doubt that he will wait long before he makes his move but how to get Charlotte alone could prove difficult unless he uses drugs/alcohol or even blackmail.
The MC does now seem to be able to hold his temper so I think that Emma is the key here.discredit Zak and let Emma really see what type of guy he really is.
Yeah but the problem is the MC has come to care for Emma, and all Zak has to do is say something to him outside the school, and the MC could loose control and as he is about to hit him even just grab him and threaten him to say away from her andEmma could come out and see him being violent toward Zak, and since Emma is so in love with him say to her Mom when Zak comes over I don't want him around Zak.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah but the problem is the MC has come to care for Emma, and all Zak has to do is say something to him outside the school, and the MC could loose control and as he is about to hit him even just grab him and threaten him to say away from her andEmma could come out and see him being violent toward Zak, and since Emma is so in love with him say to her Mom when Zak comes over I don't want him around Zak.
Mc to Charlotte about Zak
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
MC to Zak
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?” Well, do you, punk?' ”

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Mc to Charlotte about Zak
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
MC to Zak
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?” Well, do you, punk?' ”
Plus he doesn't even have to be kicked out Charlotte could ask him to stay in his room while Zak is there, as Charlotte would have to take her daughter's feelings into account, and after a while Charlotte could offer Zak the spare bedroom for the night as its getting late, Zak being on his best behavior agrees to stay, Charlotte is going to take a glass of wine with her to bed while Emma and Zak sit up and watch movies, meanwhile Zak has slipped something into her drink, she goes to bed feeling woozy, Zak says goodnight to Emma and instead of going to bed goes to Charlotte's room, meanwhile the MC fuming gets a call from the detective and the detective tells him about an interesting conversation he had with a kid and tells him, MC goes to check on Zak, finds he isn't in the guest bedroom and runs straight to Charlotte's room and catches the little bastard as he is pulling her clothes off.

Just one of my many theories lol

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes