4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Plus he doesn't even have to be kicked out Charlotte could ask him to stay in his room while Zak is there, as Charlotte would have to take her daughter's feelings into account, and after a while Charlotte could offer Zak the spare bedroom for the night as its getting late, Zak being on his best behavior agrees to stay, Charlotte is going to take a glass of wine with her to bed while Emma and Zak sit up and watch movies, meanwhile Zak has slipped something into her drink, she goes to bed feeling woozy, Zak says goodnight to Emma and instead of going to bed goes to Charlotte's room, meanwhile the MC fuming gets a call from the detective and the detective tells him about an interesting conversation he had with a kid and tells him, MC goes to check on Zak, finds he isn't in the guest bedroom and runs straight to Charlotte's room and catches the little bastard as he is pulling her clothes off.

Just one of my many theories lol
And he dies.
He is with Emma and he dies
He is leaving and he dies(gets hit by 40 ton truck 8 times,
Either way he DIES

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The most surprising thing for me in this game is that a woman, who sold herself to a meat market, is SUDDENLY getting harassed on the what, tenth year of work, when she already earned for a huge estate. And not before. Never before.

This assumption itself is enough to make writing so incredibly shitty. The whole core of the conflict is dumb.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The most surprising thing for me in this game is that a woman, who sold herself to a meat market, is SUDDENLY getting harassed on the what, tenth year of work, when she already earned for a huge estate. And not before. Never before.

This assumption itself is enough to make writing so incredibly shitty. The whole core of the conflict is dumb.
Wow, you really seemed to have overlooked the "tiny" facts that she was massively sexually harassed and almost beaten to death before. Did you even have played the game?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Her friend Emma was murdered and she was raped/beaten to an inch of life by a guy called Carter.
Also a guy called Harry Wolf who thinks that he can do whatever he likes to people and both Carter/Wolf treat wimen like meat who can be used/abused and then thrown away like a piece of garbage.
You treat people with respect no matter what there job is and where did this "she sold herself to the meat market"come from?
Charlotte sold her image and people interpret that she is now a sex object and can do what they like to her.
The same thing happened with the F1 girls and the ladies who used to announce what round it was in the boxing some people viewed them as sex objects/degrading them but they deserve the same respect as a judge/lawyer would get.
Ask yourself one question is it a woman's fault that she stays in an abusive marriage?
She is bound by contracts and also has two daughters to support plus at one time it did seem that she enjoyed her modeling career

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
What worries me is will Zak (curse his very name!) use Emma as Blackmail (or Hostage) for Charlotte's submission? This causes me some worry, but MC should be able to save them in a nick of time.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What worries me is will Zak (curse his very name!) use Emma as Blackmail (or Hostage) for Charlotte's submission? This causes me some worry, but MC should be able to save them in a nick of time.
What confuses me is why would Zak send Emma text and leave messages for her if all he wanted is Charlotte or is somebody else paying him to do this and Charlotte is just a bonus for him?
The hints are that it is Zak that is sending the messages to Emma maybe/probably leaving the letters so is somebody paying him to do this or is it somebody else?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Would love to see Suzy turn into Uma Thurman in “Kill Bill” and chop off zacks limbs, dick & then finally his head. Maybe one of our awesome fan artists can make this come true
There are a couple of us working on the Charlotte model but it still needs some work

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
What confuses me is why would Zak send Emma text and leave messages for her if all he wanted is Charlotte or is somebody else paying him to do this and Charlotte is just a bonus for him?
The hints are that it is Zak that is sending the messages to Emma maybe/probably leaving the letters so is somebody paying him to do this or is it somebody else?
Dude, he literaly told his plan here. He broke Emma to become her Hero. Once he is her Hero, he dates her and she's so grateful she becomes an obedient girlfriend, fearing of letting him leave if she gives him shit. Being her boyfriend, he can access the house and then work on Charlotte. If he's not with Emma, he can't get in the house.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

So, haven't played the game before commenting, huh?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude, he literaly told his plan here. He broke Emma to become her Hero. Once he is her Hero, he dates her and she's so grateful she becomes an obedient girlfriend, fearing of letting him leave if she gives him shit. Being her boyfriend, he can access the house and then work on Charlotte. If he's not with Emma, he can't get in the house.
Please don't call me Dude ok :)
Ok that makes sense,I guess it was obvious but I never saw it DOH but Zak was already her hero

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, haven't played the game before commenting, huh?
Naw total newbie.
Ok I confess I had Homer Simpson moment,blonde moment :ROFLMAO:
Now I am off to boil my head as it sometimes help to clear things

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea I noticed,thanks :)
Since Zak is already Emma's hero when he stopped people bullying her but the letters/text seem like an over kill for me
gotta keep pushing so he can be "knight in white armor".

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes