4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Badly want mc to dig in Zack's history and personal information. I'm sure he has mother/sister, so mc need to think out of box here and should work his charm on them [kill two birds (much awaited sexual content and screwing up Zack) with a stone]. I hate his guts more than Emma's naivety.
Just give him a taste of his own medicine man he badly needs it, you know what they say sometimes to catch a pig you have to get dirty.

Reactions: SirAlexander111

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Steve's sister. Used to be in the army as well, then in private sec. Due to MC's friendship with Steve, they know each other for a long time. There's always been a little tension between those two. And Charlotte will see her as another woman threat, getting the attention of her beloved bodyguard.
Oh and of course, Steve usually joking around is frightened by his sister.

Well, propably not true, except for the bodyguard part, but that background sounded good :LOL:
I was hoping she was someone related to Zak, I would’ve had much better plans for her :devilish:

Reactions: uhhhok
Mar 9, 2021
Badly want mc to dig in Zack's history and personal information. I'm sure he has mother/sister, so mc need to think out of box here and should work his charm on them [kill two birds (much awaited sexual content and screwing up Zack) with a stone]. I hate his guts more than Emma's naivety.
Just give him a taste of his own medicine man he badly needs it, you know what they say sometimes to catch a pig you have to get dirty.
Comparing pigs with Zak is an insult to them though.:KEK:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
So about my female Bodyguard theorie...

And again, it is alot about "What if"....

We know the famous first date between Emma and Zak (may he rott in Hell) is coming up.

(Sidenote i don't think they'll go in a Club or a Bar, a romantic Dinner in a fancy Restaurant will make more sense.
Oh Lord i can see it...Zak is only talking about himself, transform in a slimeball, and laying a trail of slime like a snail....but Emma is still on cloud seven and hanging on Zaks lips in totally AWE mode, bc she is in company with such a "Gift for all Women" worldwide...i need to puke.)

Sorry i got carried away.

So "what if"...

Our MC is still worried about this date with Zak (may he rott in Hell), but Charlotte allows him only to drive Emma to the Restaurant and he should wait outside (similar to the Birthday Party), bc Charlie knows how important a first date (first kiss maybe) can be for a young Girl.
So secretely overwatch these two during the Date is out of the line (same counts for Lucy, Suzie or even Hannah, bc it would be too obvious.

And we know that the MC suggested Charlie right in the beginning to hire a female Bodyguard...

So "what if"...

The MC pulls some strings and asks her ( I'll call her Samantha or Sam) to do him a favour and have a look at the two lovebirds during the date (and cut Zaks [may he rott in Hell] manhood off, if he doesn't behave properly.

So "what if"...

This friends (this two Guys with an IQ at Room temperature) from Zak (may he rott in Hell) are also there and are mocking about Emma and how well Zaks (may he rott in Hell) "supersecretevil" Masterplan works...

But Samantha/Sam noticed what about this two "Nobelprize Award winners for Intelligence" are talking about, and she is informing the MC afterwards, that she has to talk to him and Charlie the next day...

So "what if"...

During this talk the next day between Sam, Charlie and the MC, it depends on your Choices how the story evolves..
For example the Charlotte route:

First she isn't that happy, about the interference from th MC side, but he can (with the help from Sam) reassure her, that he has only the well being from Emma on his mind.
And again it shows her what a good Character the MC has.

A possible Samantha route...not sure...maybe they had also a past together, and the sparks start to fly again, making Charlotte also jealous (similar like the Kaylah situation).

Speaking of Kaylah...

"What if"...

She finally realizes, that she could also be in Danger, even if she is near the Top...
And she is hiring Samantha/Sam as her Bodyguard??

possibilities.....possibilities....

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If the MC does follow them on there date I hope that he keeps his temper in check because if Emma sees him she will not be happy,if the MC threatens Zak and Emma sees this than game over.The MC really has to tread very carefully

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the MC does follow them on there date I hope that he keeps his temper in check because if Emma sees him she will not be happy,if the MC threatens Zak and Emma sees this than game over.The MC really has to tread very carefully
when zak goes to wc mc follows him and makes him offer he can't refuse.

Reactions: Roche3945

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
when zak goes to wc mc follows him and makes him offer he can't refuse.
It would be better if he was dealt with before the date as that would limit the fall out but Zak is an arrogant little fucker and he would not like losing face because he is the Great Zak Prince after all.
Very rough seas a head for the MC

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I for one hope that Zak will prevail in the beginning but wont come to Charlotte
That could be a very tough lesson for Emma to learn but it would help her view the world different and not be so nieve

Reactions: Sepey
Mar 9, 2021
So some are ready to sacrifice 18 year old girl, because he shouldn't reach Charlotte wtf :FacePalm:
and sexual harassment is necessary and it'll help her view the "world different and not be so naive" :FacePalm::FacePalm:
You know how degenerate that sounds
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So some are ready to sacrifice 18 year old girl, because he shouldn't reach Charlotte wtf :FacePalm:
and sexual harassment is necessary to view the "world different and not be so naive" :FacePalm::FacePalm:
You know how degenerate that sounds
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Each to there own I guess but I will try and keep Emma safe and the MC only love interest is Charlotte in my play through,though I did feel really bad turning down Lucy.
Something will have to happen though and I don't know how servier it may turn out but Charlotte's life is already in danger along with Emma

Mar 9, 2021
Each to there own I guess but I will try and keep Emma safe and the MC only love interest is Charlotte in my play through,though I did feel really bad turning down Lucy.
Something will have to happen though and I don't know how servier it may turn out but Charlotte's life is already in danger along with Emma
It's more absurd to think that she isn't li in your playthrough so throw her outaa bus.
But heart wants what it wants isn't it.
Charlotte being relatively more experienced in what to expect has better chance of defending herself than Emma, C'mon this should be a common sense.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's more absurd to think that she isn't li in your playthrough so throw her outaa bus.
But heart wants what it wants isn't it.
Charlotte being relatively more experienced in what to expect has better chance of defending herself than Emma, C'mon this should be a common sense.
The love interest that I meant was of the sexual kind as I have rejected everybody else but I want the MC to be more like a father figure to Emma who will protect her while pursuing his main love interest Charlotte.
As for throwing Emma out of the bus not a chance

Reactions: Sepey
Mar 9, 2021
Charlotte literally defended herself from those lowlifes in past so considering them, Zak with the fucking Z is just a pube lice

Mar 9, 2021
The love interest that I meant was of the sexual kind as I have rejected everybody else but I want the MC to be more like a father figure to Emma who will protect her while pursuing his main love interest Charlotte.
That could be a very tough lesson for Emma to learn but it would help her view the world different and not be so nieve
I don't want to argue bud, but the tone of your post sounded so brash
And why would any father figure wish that?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't want to argue bud, but the tone of your post sounded so brash
Neither do I mate and my post was never meant to sound that way as I view this as a friendly discussion.
My 2nd post was meant as a wake up call for Emma as we have all been there before and when things go south with Zak it will be the Loyds and the MC who will have to pick up the pieces of Emma's broken heart but it will be a valuable life lesson for Emma

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
MC is hired to protect Emma and Emma alone and that was his task description when he was given the job , so protecting Emma is his first priority...if he couldn't protect Emma because his feelings for her mother got in his way , then that concludes he is the worst bodyguard there is in the Hillside.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes