4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Maybe a FBI agent investigating Harry and his buddies. I think Harry was modeled after Harvey Weinstein, so maybe following that plot line? Just speculation on my part.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
So some are ready to sacrifice 18 year old girl, because he shouldn't reach Charlotte wtf :FacePalm:
and sexual harassment is necessary and it'll help her view the "world different and not be so naive" :FacePalm::FacePalm:
You know how degenerate that sounds
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Yes. But it’s a game/VN not real life and something had to start happening here. And it will take a while. Probably first Kayla and the MC with charlottes sister will get started before this is getting deeper.

• Angry
Reactions: SirAlexander111

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It's probably just me.

But it makes me a little bit sad to see this amazing VN (in my opinion) with the blackmail and sexual harassment tags.

It hurts my romantic and vanilla heart.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
It's probably just me.

But it makes me a little bit sad to see this amazing VN (in my opinion) with the blackmail and sexual harassment tags.

It hurts my romantic and vanilla heart.
I'm not responsible for the tags, but I assume they were added because those subjects have been part of the story so far.

They aren't kinks that will be included, or things that the MC will be involved in.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not responsible for the tags, but I assume they were added because those subjects have been part of the story so far.

They aren't kinks that will be included, or things that the MC will be involved in.
Yeah, Don't worry! I know.
There are tags that are included even if they do not involve the MC doing it or suffering it. So I understand that they have been added.

That's why I say it's 'sad' for me to see this game with those tags when it's the MC who, you know, he's the good guy, he tries to fight it and protect the girls from all of that.

Reactions: 6pak2go

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, Don't worry! I know.
There are tags that are included even if they do not involve the MC doing it or suffering it. So I understand that they have been added.

That's why I say it's 'sad' for me to see this game with those tags when it's the MC who, you know, he's the good guy, he tries to fight it and protect the girls from all of that.
Yeah, but that does not mean the content is not there and the story is not heavily based on the threat's of others even if dev will give MC option to win out in end.

Reactions: verzauberung

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah, but that does not mean the content is not there and the story is not heavily based on the threat's of others even if dev will give MC option to win out in end.
Well... Again, like I said, I know. I get it. Man, don't remind me. :LUL:

What I mean is that doesn't change the fact that to me, it's 'sad' to see this in this game when these are sexual tags and in the vast majority of cases, are used as a fetish for the player. I doubt there are many people who play this game who enjoy having 'our' girls suffer from this. lol

Mar 9, 2021
Well... Again, like I said, I know. I get it. Man, don't remind me. :LUL:

What I mean is that doesn't change the fact that to me, it's 'sad' to see this in this game when these are sexual tags and in the vast majority of cases, are used as a fetish for the player. I doubt there are many people who play this game who enjoy having 'our' girls suffer from this. lol
As long as MC saves the day, I'll take it, but i get it what you are trying to say. Story is what hooked me up from the start not gonna lie.
Though not every female character needs harassment and knight in the shining coat saving them (ridiculous isn't it), but the fact that harassers all around the world are infested in the Hillside isn't making it easier.

Reactions: Old Dog

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
My two highlights on the last episode were:

When Emma woke up the MC from his Nightmare, i was so worried for a second, that the MC will attack her. Regarding to his Military Background/training to react without thinking.

Second was, how Charlotte was looking at the MC, right before the Kiss at the Pool.
Call me a Softie i don't care..:ROFLMAO: but this was for me such an wholesome moment.

P.S. Never forget...Protect the Girls at all cost, even if you have to go to Hell and back!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Teaser Images

Charlotte is ready to tell the MC everything, but not without a little help.

Emma is angry and upset.

The MC meets Detective Carter to find out what's going on.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes