4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Since Charlotte is now opening up to the MC , so could we hear the full story of the brutal attack on Charlotte?
My theory and could be wrong, after Emma died, Jason started trying to get with Charlotte, she rejected him, he confronts her in the street as to why she keeps rejecting him, and Charlotte responds with something like 'And what end up like Emma.' Jason then goes off into a rage and starts beating her.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
My theory and could be wrong, after Emma died, Jason started trying to get with Charlotte, she rejected him, he confronts her in the street as to why she keeps rejecting him, and Charlotte responds with something like 'And what end up like Emma.' Jason then goes off into a rage and starts beating her.
Good point.

And what about...

Charlotte told the Model Emma to hire a Bodyguard (guess who) and she convinced Jason to hire Boo-Boo....
And now he works for Charlie.
The circle is complete.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Lucy had to have known about the Yacht party right? Charlotte also, so wouldn't it have made sense to have some protection? Furthermore, wear the most revealing dress as possible only to shudder at the thought of guys staring at her ass? What did she think would happen?
I don't think Charlotte told Lucy about the yacht since Charlotte's been keeping a lot of information hidden from Lucy as she tells mc that Lucy doesn't know a lot of what she's been through.

Reactions: Before I Forget

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lucy had to have known about the Yacht party right? Charlotte also, so wouldn't it have made sense to have some protection? Furthermore, wear the most revealing dress as possible only to shudder at the thought of guys staring at her ass? What did she think would happen?
well mc suggested to go there with her but she wanted him to stay with emma.

MC and Suzi would sort them out no problem
starting with zac.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Never knew seeing the MC get kissed on the cheek could be so fulfilling. That conversation between he and Charlotte was probably the best moment of the update for me, maybe outside of Emma saying that she loves the MC and getting to scare the living shit out of that creep Johnto. It also was nice finally being about to help out Suzi, who seemingly gets hotter every update. But the cesspool that is Hillside still has a lot more creeps in need of a good "fixin". Starting with this smug little shit Zak, it bad enough he wants to ruin Emma and break her heart, but going after Charlotte too? I've been a very patient man throughout this whole story, but damn it man. Watching Emma potentially get her heartbroken is like watching a car crash occur before my eyes.

A few takeaways though:

1. Regarding Kaylah I feel like her story is gonna end two ways, either being the next druggie whore of Hillside or smartening up and taking Charlotte's advice. She's already full of herself, I picked up on that ever since she arrived. She could go the route where she thinks that Charlotte is somehow jealous or envious of her and goes along with Harry's advances to spite Charlotte, maybe, maybe not. She definitely has an ego, which could be her downfall.

2. I know everyone feels like a suspect and looks fishy but I don't think Detective Carter is a bad guy, I of course could wrong but I think Carter himself knows that there are moles inside of his department and him closing the blinds was just showing his level of paranoia. He knows that there dirty cops on his force, knows how personal the case of Charlotte is and doesn't want to fumble it or let anything slip away. But then there's the chance I'm completely wrong and he was in on everything the whole time, and offed David to keep him silent, which would make an already dark story even darker.

3. The revelation about Emma, Charlotte and MC was a bombshell. But knowing that Emma was killed made me worry even more about Charlotte and the girls.

4. Relationship wise Lucy doesn't do it for me and it sucks because she seems like a great person but there's really no easy way of telling a woman "I'm sorry, but your sister his my heart" is there? I can't take Kaylah serious, because... she's not looking for anything other than a fuck toy. Plus she's way too overconfident for my taste.

Overall I enjoyed the update, as I do the story but it's past time to crack some skulls, starting with that obnoxious teen actor. Then it's the lard ass movie mogul Harry and we'll save Jason for last.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

Unlocked

This is a teaser image of a new character that will be introduced in the next update.

Taller than Charlotte and well-built, she is physically imposing and has a personality to match. A potential sexual partner for the MC, but who is she?

And just a reminder that the first teaser images will be posted next week. Then I'll start posting the weekly progress and development updates from Friday.

Thanks,
DB
Well it looks like Charlotte has another competition heading her way.
813708887223828501.png

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
One thing that doesn't make sense...why did the mc let jonno go? I mean it was clear he knew who the real stalker was. All it would take was to set his cop buddy on johno and he could get a search warrant and find out what he has in his house and then interrogate him to find who the actual stalker is. This is the most solid piece of evidence that the mc or the police could have gotten and the mc just lets him walk like it's nothing? And he takes this twat's word for it that he'll delete all the photos he has? Bruh. If this question doesn't get answered in the upcomming update it would be a really big plot hole.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Also the mc didn't need to walk into the girl's locker room to just hand Suzi the phone. He could have just handed it over to her friend and asked her to give it to Suzi. I hope the dev is not just doing it to appease the players who just want to see boobas and there was some actual reason for this.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
One thing that doesn't make sense...why did the mc let jonno go? I mean it was clear he knew who the real stalker was. All it would take was to set his cop buddy on johno and he could get a search warrant and find out what he has in his house and then interrogate him to find who the actual stalker is. This is the most solid piece of evidence that the mc or the police could have gotten and the mc just lets him walk like it's nothing? And he takes this twat's word for it that he'll delete all the photos he has? Bruh. If this question doesn't get answered in the upcomming update it would be a really big plot hole.
In order to get a warrant for Johno or to take him to interrogation MC would have to present proof to the police. The proof being photos of Emma (that also suggest possibility of some not the brightest decisions made by Suzi) I don't really see MC - as he's been portrayed up until now - going to the police with her photos without first discusing the matter with Charlie, Suzi and Lucy. And I don't see Charlie agreeing to showing these photos to anyone, maybe she'd agree after some convincing, but then Suzi wouldn't - at least at this stage - agree for MC to even go to Charlie with this info and I don't think MC would want to endanger the fragile trust he started to build here. Granted, this amount of secrets is slightly tiring (and counter-productive for finding all the stalkers), but we're getting them cleared faster lately, so I hope after a talk between Suzi and Charlie this Johno/stalker matter will move to the next stage and fast. Also, I don't think how much police can help in this matter tbh seeing as Hillside police is corrupted and quite content with sweeping a lot of crimes under the rug, a fact that MC, Charlie and other are well aware of. Even if the detective who seems to be on Charlie's side (though I'm not sure I believe in his best intentions and he could be one of the stalkers) could not be enough to get a warrant or to officially pursue the matter with Johno. Plus we know that Johno was not the stalker who left his sperm and did other stuff nor does he know who that is, so it's more than doubtful that he could provide any good lead in that particular matter.

With MC going to Suzi i did see it as a move between "let's show players some Suzi" and MC deciding to go to her personally in order to show her that she can trust him.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
In order to get a warrant for Johno or to take him to interrogation MC would have to present proof to the police. The proof being photos of Emma (that also suggest possibility of some not the brightest decisions made by Suzi) I don't really see MC - as he's been portrayed up until now - going to the police with her photos without first discusing the matter with Charlie, Suzi and Lucy. And I don't see Charlie agreeing to showing these photos to anyone, maybe she'd agree after some convincing, but then Suzi wouldn't - at least at this stage - agree for MC to even go to Charlie with this info and I don't think MC would want to endanger the fragile trust he started to build here. Granted, this amount of secrets is slightly tiring (and counter-productive for finding all the stalkers), but we're getting them cleared faster lately, so I hope after a talk between Suzi and Charlie this Johno/stalker matter will move to the next stage and fast. Also, I don't think how much police can help in this matter tbh seeing as Hillside police is corrupted and quite content with sweeping a lot of crimes under the rug, a fact that MC, Charlie and other are well aware of. Even if the detective who seems to be on Charlie's side (though I'm not sure I believe in his best intentions and he could be one of the stalkers) could not be enough to get a warrant or to officially pursue the matter with Johno. Plus we know that Johno was not the stalker who left his sperm and did other stuff nor does he know who that is, so it's more than doubtful that he could provide any good lead in that particular matter.

With MC going to Suzi i did see it as a move between "let's show players some Suzi" and MC deciding to go to her personally in order to show her that she can trust him.
It wouldn't really be that difficult to get a warrant against johno considering the he has been calling Suzi multiple times in order to blackmail her and even showed up to her locker room to molest her. Also, there was an eyewitness who saw it happen. You can argue that it might not be enough to convict him but it definitely is more than enough to get an arrest warrant. It makes no sense for the mc to just let the matter go now that johno has himself admitted that the main stalker is someone who won't back down from killing someone. It just became much more serious than some creep. MC is just endangering Emma's life. It would be easy af at this point to get a search warrant and then an arrest warrant after the police find all the photos on his hard drive. I will still stick to it being a massive fucking plot hole and just creating drama for the sake of drama. I bet the dude will either post Charlotte's pics online and it will stir up shit or he'll just end up dead in a ditch. Could be both. I think at this point the mc is just really fucking stupid. Like he's a great guy and built like a brick shit house but if he just decided to trust the guy that he will delete Emma's photos based on nothing but his word, I have to question his intelligence.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes