4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
just creating drama for the sake of drama
Well, with that I can agree. Having MC too preoccupied with feelings of the women is a good way to explain his actions and to prolong the story, but it definitely portrays him as far from being the sharpest tool in the shed.

There are some hints though that he takes into consideration that the guy will not delete the photos, so I hope this matter will be better presented and explained in the next update.

Reactions: _exodus_

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In order to get a warrant for Johno or to take him to interrogation MC would have to present proof to the police. The proof being photos of Emma (that also suggest possibility of some not the brightest decisions made by Suzi) I don't really see MC - as he's been portrayed up until now - going to the police with her photos without first discusing the matter with Charlie, Suzi and Lucy. And I don't see Charlie agreeing to showing these photos to anyone, maybe she'd agree after some convincing, but then Suzi wouldn't - at least at this stage - agree for MC to even go to Charlie with this info and I don't think MC would want to endanger the fragile trust he started to build here. Granted, this amount of secrets is slightly tiring (and counter-productive for finding all the stalkers), but we're getting them cleared faster lately, so I hope after a talk between Suzi and Charlie this Johno/stalker matter will move to the next stage and fast. Also, I don't think how much police can help in this matter tbh seeing as Hillside police is corrupted and quite content with sweeping a lot of crimes under the rug, a fact that MC, Charlie and other are well aware of. Even if the detective who seems to be on Charlie's side (though I'm not sure I believe in his best intentions and he could be one of the stalkers) could not be enough to get a warrant or to officially pursue the matter with Johno. Plus we know that Johno was not the stalker who left his sperm and did other stuff nor does he know who that is, so it's more than doubtful that he could provide any good lead in that particular matter.

With MC going to Suzi i did see it as a move between "let's show players some Suzi" and MC deciding to go to her personally in order to show her that she can trust him.
I was discussing the last part with a mate, and as I said the MC could have either given the phone to her friend. Or if he was going to go into the locker room, he could have stopped at the end of the lockers and called out for her. They could have their back and forth and the MC holds out her phone and puts it on the ground or something, then when Suzi grabs it she could say something like I guess you want something in return, which the MC replies I just wanted to help and walks out. But when he walks in on her he kinda comes off as a perv.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I was discussing the last part with a mate, and as I said the MC could have either given the phone to her friend. Or if he was going to go into the locker room, he could have stopped at the end of the lockers and called out for her. They could have their back and forth and the MC holds out her phone and puts it on the ground or something, then when Suzi grabs it she could say something like I guess you want something in return, which the MC replies I just wanted to help and walks out. But when he walks in on her he kinda comes off as a perv.
Yeah. If he did the same with Charlotte he'd be out of the house before he could say sorry. Really stupid/creepy of him to walk into the girls' locker room knowing full well that Suzi was there. What was he expecting suzi to be using the locker room for? Playing chess?

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am looking into creating a Fan Art section for Hillside but have no really idea as to how to go about it

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It wouldn't really be that difficult to get a warrant against johno considering the he has been calling Suzi multiple times in order to blackmail her and even showed up to her locker room to molest her. Also, there was an eyewitness who saw it happen. You can argue that it might not be enough to convict him but it definitely is more than enough to get an arrest warrant. It makes no sense for the mc to just let the matter go now that johno has himself admitted that the main stalker is someone who won't back down from killing someone. It just became much more serious than some creep. MC is just endangering Emma's life. It would be easy af at this point to get a search warrant and then an arrest warrant after the police find all the photos on his hard drive. I will still stick to it being a massive fucking plot hole and just creating drama for the sake of drama. I bet the dude will either post Charlotte's pics online and it will stir up shit or he'll just end up dead in a ditch. Could be both. I think at this point the mc is just really fucking stupid. Like he's a great guy and built like a brick shit house but if he just decided to trust the guy that he will delete Emma's photos based on nothing but his word, I have to question his intelligence.
I forget, did we see Charlottes pic’s that the stalker is threatening to post online or Emma’s? Might just be scare tactic to blackmail Suzy for sex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
about jonno: don't think suzi would have wanted cops to take interest.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I forget, did we see Charlottes pic’s that the stalker is threatening to post online or Emma’s? Might just be scare tactic to blackmail Suzy for sex
He didn't say it out loud. He was thinking to himself that he wasn't going to delete the pics and that he has even worse pics of Charlotte. Which is why I think the MC is all brawn and no brain. Was he really expecting him to delete the pics with just one punch to the stomach? And if he has been hanging around the house, mc didn't think that he could have more pics? That part of chapter 10 was just driving me up the wall.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
He didn't say it out loud. He was thinking to himself that he wasn't going to delete the pics and that he has even worse pics of Charlotte. Which is why I think the MC is all brawn and no brain. Was he really expecting him to delete the pics with just one punch to the stomach? And if he has been hanging around the house, mc didn't think that he could have more pics? That part of chapter 10 was just driving me up the wall.

Yeah i see your point.

But what if in the next update...

The MC puts 2 and 2 together and thinks the threat from the Stalker side is over and he starts to focus more on Charlotte.
(regarding to the preview pics, like the talk between Charlie and the MC, or even Carter, the MC and the new Character)

But this is Hillside and 2 and 2 are often not 4....2and 2 are sometimes 5

And in future updates the Hammer will fall
(I have still this Endscreen pic in mind, Emma dressed up nicely, Tears on her face holding a mobile and a strange figure in the background)

And this is still the reason i think all the Bad Guys are somehow related together.
Maybe even the Zak Plotwist (be the first in Charlies panties and leaking a video) was more of a sick "game", using Emma and blackmail Charlie, so Harry Wulff can finally reach his goal.

But now he wants to see her dead, so the truth about how the Model Emma died will still be a secret.

(And guess who can write a police report and change a murder/homicide into a suicide case....Carter i am still watching you)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1639191700244.jpeg
Hi.
I've changed the chart slightly to try and make it clearer.
The storyboarding will be finished this weekend, then I can start on the renders which is obviously what takes the most time.
Thanks,
DB

Preview Pics

Emma is still upset as she is driven to college.

Lucy arrives at Charlotte's house.

As you can see, Lucy is wearing a crash helmet and if you read the Discord server you may already know that she owns and enjoys riding a motorbike. We probably won't get to see it in the next update, but it will feature more in the future.

Screenshot from Daz Studio (thanks to wibble for creating the fantastic bike asset).

Thanks,
DB

Last edited:

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
he didn't look like a perv at all to me, for one he was probably trying to get back to the bar as soon as possible to get Emma, which I thought was a bad idea but moving on, also be was beating on the door and Suzi couldn't hear, he probably had a million things going through his mind so I doubt he was trying to sneak a peek. On the flipside people have been bellyaching over being blueballed so I hope that scene wasn't catering to those guys.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She did see him fkk a drunken unaware of the world floozy.
She heard his friends call him out on the man whore he is.
She knows he drugs and takes girls like thropies.

She still thinks the world of him and wants him to poke her.

Whadda ya know ... girls like manwhores the most.
The effect of all the whoring games around here, this must be.
too much to hope that emma found truth about zak.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber and cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes