4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
too much to hope that emma found truth about zak.
True, I don't think that's going to happen this early. Maybe she looks angry if Charlotte forbids her to go with Zac once the cop tells the MC about Zac's plan and the MC also tells Charlotte about it. Obviously Emma won't buy David's story (about Zac being a bad influence for her, not about what he has planned, because Charlotte would never tell her) and will still see Zac as a perfect partner for her (she's just a girl and she's in love, can't expect much more from her).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
True, I don't think that's going to happen this early. Maybe she looks angry if Charlotte forbids her to go with Zac once the cop tells the MC about Zac's plan and the MC also tells Charlotte about it. Obviously Emma won't buy David's story (about Zac being a bad influence for her, not about what he has planned, because Charlotte would never tell her) and will still see Zac as a perfect partner for her (she's just a girl and she's in love, can't expect much more from her).
Yeah, unfortunately I don't see the dev ending the Zac-Emma drama anytime soon either. I hope though that the story will evolve in the direction where Zac will be defeated in some way not really by MC, but by Emma herself (when she'll finally get enough confidence).

Lucy arrives at Charlotte's house.

As you can see, Lucy is wearing a crash helmet and if you read the Discord server you may already know that she owns and enjoys riding a motorbike. We probably won't get to see it in the next update, but it will feature more in the future.

Damn, Lucy looks so sexy in this black outfit. And on the bike too of course. Hope she'll take MC on a spin soon.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately I don't see the dev ending the Zac-Emma drama anytime soon either. I hope though that the story will evolve in the direction where Zac will be defeated in some way not really by MC, but by Emma herself (when she'll finally get enough confidence).

Damn, Lucy looks so sexy in this black outfit. And on the bike too of course. Hope she'll take MC on a spin soon.
I think that he could end the Zak storyline in 2-3 updates then leave the open for the MC to become Charlottes full time bodyguard.
I don't think that Zak has two brains cells to rub together as he is just a spoilt rich kid who gets what he wants when he wants and nobody has ever said no to him.
Emma will pout/sulk for a while but she will come round after maybe talking to Lucy

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This makes his whimsical plan easy to twart.
A prince like him every girl form his house party to washington are lined up to get him,
sure enough he cannot wait to move on to other more juicy trophies.
Only this game can tell.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Or she gets more confident and closer to the MC after Zac gets out of the equation, once he's kicked out we'll see by whom. Right now she's blind and it's hard to tell what's going to be first, either she gets stronger once Zac is out or she kicks Zac out once she gets stronger.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Or she gets more confident and closer to the MC after Zac gets out of the equation, once he's kicked out we'll see by whom. Right now she's blind and it's hard to tell what's going to be first, either she gets stronger once Zac is out or she kicks Zac out once she gets stronger.
It would be great to see Emma kick Zak's butt as this would build up her confidence a lot and she always has the MC and Suzi for backup if needed

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wouldn't mind if MC would influence Emma, Charlie and even others (and the events aroud them) in a way that - with his help - they'd be able to kick asses of their former and current oppresors mostly by themselves. It'd be quite a poetic justice imo if - for example - Charlie could destroy the guy(s) who attacked her.

4lvvays

Jun 19, 2018
this game got me liking soap style shows all of a sudden, im like "oh shit zaks a bad guy?" lmao

Aug 21, 2019

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to 0.11 and epscially more Lucy :ILove:

Dear Diary...

When Hillside is finished some day and you ended your Charlotte only path....
Restart a new game on the Lucy Path.

5xugos.jpg

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Has DB ever confirmed that all 4 main girls will eventually be LI's? Or was it just assumed by us? I generally make different saves when the cast is this small, one for each LI but as of right now, and considering where the story is headed to and how, I just don't see Emma or Suzy becoming LI's unless the story really turns on its head.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has DB ever confirmed that all 4 main girls will eventually be LI's? Or was it just assumed by us? I generally make different saves when the cast is this small, one for each LI but as of right now, and considering where the story is head to and how, I just don't see Emma or Suzy becoming LI's unless the story really turns on its head.
I don't think that DB has ever confirmed this .
I would think that choosing any other LI than Charlotte would complicate the story

Reactions: keefer43
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes