4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think that DB has ever confirmed this .
I would think that choosing any other LI than Charlotte would complicate the story
Maybe, but I don’t see why choosing Lucy is bad for the story, You can still be Charlottes body guard & go to events with her & when Charlottes home you should be able to invite Lucy over for some lovin.
I know it might be awkward if I’m banging Lucy & the alarm system goes off & I got to eject from Lucy with a boner and chase after the criminal. LOL

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Has DB ever confirmed that all 4 main girls will eventually be LI's? Or was it just assumed by us? I generally make different saves when the cast is this small, one for each LI but as of right now, and considering where the story is head to and how, I just don't see Emma or Suzy becoming LI's unless the story really turns on its head.
Yes, DB has confirmed the 4 LI's, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi, on his Discord and here.

Kaylah and the new brunette in the preview are side girls or "distractions" for fun. Although I think having fun with them will have serious consequences for your chosen LI path.

I agree, in the past, the Emma and Suzi paths were hard to see a way forward. But with the last update, I think Suzi will see the MC in a new light. Imagine if Hannah tells Suzi about how the MC handled Johno.

Also, with Zak now actively pursuing Emma/Charlotte and the forthcoming train wreck that is bound to happen, and the revelations about MC's past with the model Emma, I see things quickly changing on how the MC is perceived by all the Lloyd family. We'll have to see how skillfully DB writes the story.

As an example, just two updates ago, Charlotte would even touch the MC. Now, she's a lot more comfortable, talking with him, and empathizing with him as she discovers more about his past. She's even shown signs of jealousy when Kaylah' s around.

I really look forward to the next update.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I really want to come back to this game, but I tried the same thing with another game, and left it within a week quite recently. Been quietly lurking in this forum reading what's been happening.
Well, I will welcome you back. I've enjoyed your comments and contributions.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe, but I don’t see why choosing Lucy is bad for the story, You can still be Charlottes body guard & go to events with her & when Charlottes home you should be able to invite Lucy over for some lovin.
I know it might be awkward if I’m banging Lucy & the alarm system goes off & I got to eject from Lucy with a boner and chase after the criminal. LOL
I got to eject from Lucy.Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, DB has confirmed the 4 LI's, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi, on his Discord and here.

Kaylah and the new brunette in the preview are side girls or "distractions" for fun. Although I think having fun with them will have serious consequences for your chosen LI path.

I agree, in the past, the Emma and Suzi paths were hard to see a way forward. But with the last update, I think Suzi will see the MC in a new light. Imagine if Hannah tells Suzi about how the MC handled Johno.

Also, with Zak now actively pursuing Emma/Charlotte and the forthcoming train wreck that is bound to happen, and the revelations about MC's past with the model Emma, I see things quickly changing on how the MC is perceived by all the Lloyd family. We'll have to see how skillfully DB writes the story.

As an example, just two updates ago, Charlotte would even touch the MC. Now, she's a lot more comfortable, talking with him, and empathizing with him as she discovers more about. She even shown signs of jealousy when Kaylah' s around.

I really look forward to the next update.
Super model cat fight,now that would be so much fun :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I will welcome you back. I've enjoyed your comments and contributions.
Thank you. It still worries me about the situation with the girls, all of them; Emma, Charlie and Suzi. I know enough that thngs are getting better between the MC and Charlotte, but I think the real issue for me right now is Emma. She's lovestruck and naïve and still most certainly vulnerable.

I'm about to go through the game now but I remember some parts of this are not easy for me to deal with.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So you're saying that this is going to get much worse before it gets better? Or am I assuming the opposite of what you mean?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Precisely that is what we all are waiting for: Let all the side action .. you know ... get it on!
Kaylah and the new brunette in the preview are side girls or "distractions" for fun. Although I think having fun with them will have serious consequences
Super model cat fight,now that would be so much fun
MC is her bodyguard, he has to pick charl side no matter what ... banging the competition!

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
So you're saying that this is going to get much worse before it gets better? Or am I assuming the opposite of what you mean?
Yes, I hate to spoil it for you, but the last update will infuriate you on how naive Emma is towards Zak. DB has setup a train wreck for sure. Most comments on Discord are how the players want to kill/torture/dismember Zak. Also, Zak has plans for Charlotte. You might want to have a stiff drink while you play...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yes, I hate to spoil it for you, but the last update will infuriate you on how naive Emma is towards Zak. DB has setup a train wreck for sure. Most comments on Discord are how the players want to kill/torture/dismember Zak. Also, Zak has plans for Charlotte. You might want to have a stiff drink while you play...
Oh fuck. Seriously? I guess I have to order more saké in bulk now.

So you're saying basically I'm going to get royally pissed, right?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have a question though...

Does anybody have a .zip file of all the Charlie & Emma renders released from the last few updates that maybe they can throw on MEGA or something?

I'll probably sub to DB's Patreon when the month changes over, but I figure I'd ask here first, in case a good Samaritan has them before I go searching for hours looking for them in the thread.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh fuck. Seriously? I guess I have to order more saké in bulk now.

So you're saying basically I'm going to get royally pissed, right?
Always see the bright side of life.
You can always join the unofficial "Hillside John Wick Club" and tell us how you'll end the bad guys.

Still my all time favourite will be the ancient Viking Blood Eagle Ritual....everything else is way too fast and not gory and painful enough...but this is just me.....:devilish:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have a question though...

Does anybody have a .zip file of all the Charlie & Emma renders released from the last few updates that maybe they can throw on MEGA or something?

I'll probably sub to DB's Patreon when the month changes over, but I figure I'd ask here first, in case a good Samaritan has them before I go searching for hours looking for them in the thread.
No takers on this I guess huh?

Alright. Figured it was safe to ask.

Time to start searching.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Always see the bright side of life.
You can always join the unofficial "Hillside John Wick Club" and tell us how you'll end the bad guys.

Still my all time favourite will be the ancient Viking Blood Eagle Ritual....everything else is way too fast and not gory and painful enough...but this is just me.....:devilish:
I like the sound of that

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
No takers on this I guess huh?

Alright. Figured it was safe to ask.

Time to start searching.
I'll uploading a complete/compressed version of the game with my Mod, there all game images are extracted in the sub folder /...game/images/. The upload should be finished in a few minutes, I'll post the link then.

Edit:
Here the link to the file
(~561MB)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes