4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Which of Hillside's beautiful ladies is your favourite?

Previous polls were won by Emma and Charlotte, but Kaylah is being included in the poll for the first time this time around. Could she challenge Charlotte and steal her crown?

Once the poll has finished I'll post a special image of each one. I'll post an image a day in reverse order, ending with the winner on Christmas Day.

Thanks,
DB

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Going through the game and with an Ep. 10 update

Emma is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Emma to death, I really do, but she's beyond obsessed with Zak. Every thought is around him with her and she's so butt blind

But the content with the MC and Charlotte is very good, I hope it gets better between them before this episode is over
She needs a good old spanking, but oh my are you going to love Emma on the next update lol

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I honestly look forward to your comments on the last update. If you are as immersed in the story as I am, ... well I won't speculate on your reaction. One of my friends on Discord broke his desk over it...
Honestly, I really don't like where this is going. Charlotte and Suzi seem okay (for now)

But that James kid for the school is probably disappeared or dead because of the detective

Zak is going to really fuck up Emma, and that has me the most bothered right now. I hope he doesn't actually rape her, that's what worries me. I would HATE to have to deal my anger because of that. It's bad enough I take mood stabilizers and anti-psychotic meds, but that would probably send me into a tailspin.

I know the Suzi shit isn't over. No fucking way is it going to be that easy.
Still don't trust Kaylah, but she didn't give me additional reasons to dislike her in E10.

The crap in the park garage with Harry and Jason has me worried. It seems like they're going to try once and for all to whack out Charlotte. Are we going to have to have a choice here? Protect Charlie or Help Emma? FUCK!

I don't know. I don't like it. Nothing in this game puts me at east. NOTHING!

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Honestly, I really don't like where this is going. Charlotte and Suzi seem okay (for now)

But that James kid for the school is probably disappeared or dead because of the detective

Zak is going to really fuck up Emma, and that has me the most bothered right now. I hope he doesn't actually rape her, that's what worries me. I would HATE to have to deal my anger because of that. It's bad enough I take mood stabilizers and anti-psychotic meds, but that would probably send me into a tailspin.

Still don't trust Kaylah, but she didn't give me additional reasons to dislike her in E10.

The crap in the park garage with Harry and Jason has me worried. It seems like they're going to try once and for all to whack out Charlotte. Are we going to have to have a choice here? Protect Charlie or Help Emma? FUCK!

Well i see this VN as some different kind of Adult content: A Thriller with erotic elements.

So yeah in my imanigation it is getting "worser" before we can reach the light.
DB has mentioned "that not everyone would make it till the end"
And yes i don't think he'll made a move like in "Acting Lessons" happened from DrPinkCake.
But maybe the MC and Charlotte will give Emma more freedom in the near future, bc "we" know sometimes more than the Characters in the Story what is going on in the background.
And "maybe" the MC underrestimate the situation with Johno and he thinks he eliminated this danger.
And know he is focussing more on Charlotte and the Jason situation.

As always you could see this from different sides...

Did he had the bad guys in mind?

Peronally i think it is easy to say "Kill all those fuckers, grab your favourite girl and drive away as far as possible..."
But life doesn't work like this (and the story would be ending too fast and too "boring")

Again imho everyone on the Character screen (aka the Mainchars) are "as safe as possible" (maybe Steve will be injured helping the MC)

But...

We have some "Sidechars" and i am not sure if....

My personal "Deathlist":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
That poll is just a testament to what a great character Charlotte is. Even with the Loli bait that is Emma most people just want to be a dad to her rather than fuck her because Charlotte is just so much better haha

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well i see this VN as some different kind of Adult content: A Thriller with erotic elements.

So yeah in my imanigation it is getting "worser" before we can reach the light.
DB has mentioned "that not everyone would make it till the end"
And yes i don't think he'll made a move like in "Acting Lessons" happened from DrPinkCake.
But maybe the MC and Charlotte will give Emma more freedom in the near future, bc "we" know sometimes more than the Characters in the Story what is going on in the background.
And "maybe" the MC underrestimate the situation with Johno and he thinks he eliminated this danger.
And know he is focussing more on Charlotte and the Jason situation.

As always you could see this from different sides...

Did he had the bad guys in mind?

Peronally i think it is easy to say "Kill all those fuckers, grab your favourite girl and drive away as far as possible..."
But life doesn't work like this (and the story would be ending too fast and too "boring")

Again imho everyone on the Character screen (aka the Mainchars) are "as safe as possible" (maybe Steve will be injured helping the MC)

But...

We have some "Sidechars" and i am not sure if....

My personal "Deathlist":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm more worried about the journey to "said" end.

It doesn't take much to shut me off from a game for good. I dropped two in less than two weeks and I really don't want to make it a third. Yeah I might be oversensitive and as much as I love Charlie, Emma is my main concern, and her story scares me the most out of all VNs I'm playing that are not done yet.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
That sounds ominous, considering I wanted to lock her in her room for the rest of her life and yell at her in this one.
How I wish that could happen when the MC finally decides to yell at Emma I mean he's done it before when she decided to walk home from college.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

Warning: Long post ahead.

The parking garage scene at the last of the update shows that Charlotte is the target of more than one scheme, but I don't think the two are connected. I think that Zak's little plan is a mere illusion of grander on his part. But if he has access to compromising pictures of Emma and/or Charlotte, then his blackmail plan is a credible threat. We'll see how that plays out.
He could be the stalker.

I'm not so sure that the Detective is dirty. He may be concerned of others in the department and was checking on who was around before he closed the blinds. Sure, someone in the Police Dept. is dirty and he knows it.

One of the released previews shows Emma is very upset crying on the floor, so I'm speculating that the Detective contacted Charlotte and/or MC to advise them of the situation. DB loves to leave clues in his renders. I zoomed and enhanced the preview of Emma sitting on the floor for a clue. DB has placed a small convex mirror on the big mirror to show someone sitting on the bed. Can't make out who it is, but logically it could be the MC and Charlotte telling her about Zak's plan.

This is a great sedge-way to the next preview that shows Emma crying in the car with MC talking to her. She's probably heartbroken and embarrassed to go back to school and face Zak and David. So, I really don't think(hope) that Zak lays a hand on Emma.

If David really does "save" Emma by telling the police, Zak will be furious and will target David for revenge. I see the MC getting involved for Emma's sake because if you're not on Emma's LI path, she could take interest in him for being a good person. I think he could be a good fit for her and her naivety. Either way, disposing of Zak will be satisfying for sure.

I agree that Suzi's problem with Johnno isn't over, but it's out in the open now with the MC. Maybe the MC has to help her more but this is probably good for their "relationship" in the future.

I disagree with you about Kaylah. I don't think there is anything nefarious about her and her friendship with Charlotte, other than make her jealous with the MC. I just love it when Charlotte is getting flustered and a bit self-conscience when Kaylah's around.

I also don't think it's a forgone conclusion that Kaylah will be a casualty in the story. Maybe if the MC makes the wrong choice and is distracted from seeing the coming threat? I think Charlotte/Emma/MC would be devastated with her demise. I think DB likes happy endings.

Anyway, I'm very happy at how much better things are with Charlotte and the MC. I think we are starting to see a little spark between them. And the other LI paths are starting to show a way forward as well. Those on Lucy's path got a sweet scene with her.

All this is pure speculation on my part. I'm just trying to connect the dots and follow the breadcrumbs DB leaves. No one knows for sure what he has planned for us.

In my mind, a story that sets you on the edge of your seat and gets you emotionally involved is a good one. Also, one that has a good satisfying end, especially with your choices, is one you'll remember and want to play the next story by the author. DB has said he wants to do another VN, so I think he'll write a good and memorable ending.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Warning: Long post ahead.

The parking garage scene at the last of the update shows that Charlotte is the target of more than one scheme, but I don't think the two are connected. I think that Zak's little plan is a mere illusion of grander on his part. But if he has access to compromising pictures of Emma and/or Charlotte, then his blackmail plan is a credible threat. We'll see how that plays out.
He could be the stalker.

I'm not so sure that the Detective is dirty. He may be concerned of others in the department and was checking on who was around before he closed the blinds. Sure, someone in the Police Dept. is dirty and he knows it.

One of the released previews shows Emma is very upset crying on the floor, so I'm speculating that the Detective contacted Charlotte and/or MC to advise them of the situation. DB loves to leave clues in his renders. I zoomed and enhanced the preview of Emma sitting on the floor for a clue. DB has placed a small convex mirror on the big mirror to show someone sitting on the bed. Can't make out who it is, but logically it could be the MC and Charlotte telling her about Zak's plan.

This is a great sedge-way to the next preview that shows Emma crying in the car with MC talking to her. She's probably heartbroken and embarrassed to go back to school and face Zak and David. So, I really don't think(hope) that Zak lays a hand on Emma.

If David really does "save" Emma by telling the police, Zak will be furious and will target David for revenge. I see the MC getting involved for Emma's sake because if you're not on Emma's LI path, she could take interest in him for being a good person. I think he could be a good fit for her and her naivety. Either way, disposing of Zak will be satisfying for sure.

I agree that Suzi's problem with Johnno isn't over, but it's out in the open now with the MC. Maybe the MC has to help her more but this is probably good for their "relationship" in the future.

I disagree with you about Kaylah. I don't think there is anything nefarious about her and her friendship with Charlotte, other than make her jealous with the MC. I just love it when Charlotte is getting flustered and a bit self-conscience when Kaylah's around.

I also don't think it's a forgone conclusion that Kaylah will be a casualty in the story. Maybe if the MC makes the wrong choice and is distracted from seeing the coming threat? I think Charlotte/Emma/MC would be devastated with her demise. I think DB likes happy endings.

Anyway, I'm very happy at how much better things are with Charlotte and the MC. I think we are starting to see a little spark between them. And the other LI paths are starting to show a way forward as well. Those on Lucy's path got a sweet scene with her.

All this is pure speculation on my part. I'm just trying to connect the dots and follow the breadcrumbs DB leaves. No one knows for sure what he has planned for us.

In my mind, a story that sets you on the edge of your seat and gets you emotionally involved is a good one. Also, one that has a good satisfying end, especially with your choices, is one you'll remember and want to play the next story by the author. DB has said he wants to do another VN, so I think he'll write a good and memorable ending.
Fucking hell that's a post. But I love long reads like that.

I need to order saké (not that I'm a lush or a drunk or anything, but it'll help getting me through the next update of this game and another game)

*deep sigh* My poor little Emma

1639616478177.png

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I don't know how I would feel about pursuing her romantically though. My gut instincts just want to protect her because she's damn cute and innocent, but in a way that's also why it's hard to decide on chasing her or not.
Yep...this is the first time I feel not want to sleep with an LI , not because she isn't beautiful or she is...fat , she's just a naive little girl who needs help and I don't know how to do that...without being a father figure.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Nah I think she just needs lots of therapy. Which I am surprised she's not getting since celebrities are quite aware of mental illnesses and stuff. Generally speaking. But I think on some level Charlotte just doesn't want her to grow up. She sees Emma as this beacon of innocence that she can't be anymore so she wants to protect her. What she needs is friends her own age who aren't absolute dickheads who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Like Mark said, they need to gtfo of hillside asap.
Charlotte was scared and we all know 'how and whys'....she just didn't want to let Emma fly out of the nest yet...didn't think she was ready, wanted to make sure Emma could fly in the right way with precise instincts and if anything were to go wrong even a tiny little wrong thrust would have made her fall into the ground full of regrets. That was her intention...but she over did it and I'm not even surprised why the way things are with her and her family especially when they all live in a land full of pigs.

That's how it was and I'm not gonna blame her , at least now Charlotte has changed and so are her fledglings....now we see Charlotte is even more relaxed and wants Emma encouraged so she can be more outgoing and go out more either alone or with anyone...unfortunately that happened to be the date with that filthy PIG of a low life , Zak...but I don't worry 'cause My MC will find all the answers to all their problems or he'll just stay and knock 'em all over till they won't get up.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes