4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Which of Hillside's beautiful ladies is your favourite?

Previous polls were won by Emma and Charlotte, but Kaylah is being included in the poll for the first time this time around. Could she challenge Charlotte and steal her crown?

Once the poll has finished I'll post a special image of each one. I'll post an image a day in reverse order, ending with the winner on Christmas Day.

Thanks,
DB

they all win in my book :love:
maybe i should say we all win :love:

Reactions: Chronos169

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1539372
Hi.
I've changed the chart slightly to try and make it clearer.
The storyboarding will be finished this weekend, then I can start on the renders which is obviously what takes the most time.
Thanks,
DB

Preview Pics

Emma is still upset as she is driven to college.

Lucy arrives at Charlotte's house.

As you can see, Lucy is wearing a crash helmet and if you read the Discord server you may already know that she owns and enjoys riding a motorbike. We probably won't get to see it in the next update, but it will feature more in the future.

Screenshot from Daz Studio (thanks to wibble for creating the fantastic bike asset).

Thanks,
DB
The Lucy-bike image is pure genius. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Chronos169

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hillside and the assistant are 2 sides of same coin, basic idea is same but while this has no any kind of sex assistant has quite plenty.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Christmas in Hillside...
also our Hero the MC is invited and gives everyone a gift, but it seems he made s small mistake....
Well Emma looks happy, but will Charlotte likes it??

nope but she can't do anything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

She may have finished in third place, but she's trailing a long way behind her younger sister.

Please trample over me with your high heels, My Queen.

:HideThePain:

(I know: I'm not worthy...) :cry:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes