4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Hello! Just played the game for very first time and with one word I can say "Like". But, I can't say that this is a actually a game, don't get me wrong the images and the storyline are perfect, they are so different from most of the other games I played. But I check the image folder of the game just to see if there is other scenes that I might missed and I found that there is absolutely no other scenes. I was really surprised because that makes the choices useless and no matter what you choose there is no difference at all. I saw that I score points on every character, but I also saw that this is the 10th episode/update of the game and still this score system has no use. But, because I play it for first time that means I have no clue how often the developer is releasing updates, so if they are more often compare other games I am playing right now, I am totally okay with it!
Besides all I love the story and this is the best thing in the "game" for me, I am really exited to learn what will happen. The characters are so well build. The images are really beautiful, I must say that I really love the different cloths on every day, most of the other developers are stick on one cloths of their characters. But as I said this cant be a game, specially when you found out that the choices makes no difference.
So only left me to ask you all, how often the updates are coming and when to expect the next one! :)
Also almost forgot to say: Merry X-mass to everyone who celebrate!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hello! Just played the game for very first time and with one word I can say "Like". But, I can't say that this is a actually a game, don't get me wrong the images and the storyline are perfect, they are so different from most of the other games I played. But I check the image folder of the game just to see if there is other scenes that I might missed and I found that there is absolutely no other scenes. I was really surprised because that makes the choices useless and no matter what you choose there is no difference at all. I saw that I score points on every character, but I also saw that this is the 10th episode/update of the game and still this score system has no use. But, because I play it for first time that means I have no clue how often the developer is releasing updates, so if they are more often compare other games I am playing right now, I am totally okay with it!
Besides all I love the story and this is the best thing in the "game" for me, I am really exited to learn what will happen. The characters are so well build. The images are really beautiful, I must say that I really love the different cloths on every day, most of the other developers are stick on one cloths of their characters. But as I said this cant be a game, specially when you found out that the choices makes no difference.
So only left me to ask you all, how often the updates are coming and when to expect the next one! :)
Also almost forgot to say: Merry X-mass to everyone who celebrate!
There are already different outcomes (eg Lucy route or not), and since this is no harem game - as far as I know you can get only one of the four main LIs in one playthrough - this will branch even more now. But I think this is controlled with some important choices, not with the game points of the characters.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
uuh?

where the hell did you saw ntr?

and rape? i mean it was in past and not present

you have 2 moments where the rape is obvious, first with charlotte and the second with the blonde girl (the model friend of charlotte).

As for ntr with the story going on like that , the mc who have a brain of a monkey and all the girls who are mentally challenged, that's too it ll be obvious.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
you have 2 moments where the rape is obvious, first with charlotte and the second with the blonde girl (the model friend of charlotte).

As for ntr with the story going on like that , the mc who have a brain of a monkey and all the girls who are mentally challenged, that's too it ll be obvious.
hmm....

again there is not ntr. do you even know what does that mean? Again there is not any ntr nor the rape. rape was in past, it for the story. and it's not even showed.

about ntr. if you are talking about emma and zack, well that how it is:
emma is sooo naive. she's childish and zack si her prince on white horse. yea for new players it's maybe looks like ntr.
This problem will be solved(hopefully we can beat the shit out of that "Problem" :BootyTime: )

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
rape was in past, it for the story. and it's not even showed.
rape isn't rape at the moment when the rapist cum in/on the victim , there's a begining and an end. When the black dude try to rape keysha (the blonde girl) it's not because there's no sexual penetration that the rape isn't happening. And the same go for charlotte.

Or this tag is only for if the mc is the rapist ?

And yes the emma/zack/charlotte ntr thing is for me a bit too obvious because the dev create a story where we can't imagine emma having a functional brain (she didn't even set her phone to refuse message from unknow number...there's no spam in this world ?)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
rape isn't rape at the moment when the rapist cum in/on the victim , there's a begining and an end. When the black dude try to rape keysha (the blonde girl) it's not because there's no sexual penetration that the rape isn't happening. And the same go for charlotte.

And yes the emma/zack/charlotte ntr thing is for me a bit too obvious because the dev create a story where we can't imagine emma having a functional brain (she didn't even set her phone to refuse message from unknow number...there's no spam in this world ?)
I have to ask: why are you still here? It really seems that you don't like the game. I checked, you even liked a one star review. Also you think the MC has a monkey brain and Emma havn't even a functional brain... And you see everywhere rape and NTR in this game. Don't get me wrong, if you don't like Hillside that's still ok, you don't have to force you to play it. But please move on, find a game that you actually like and don't troll here.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
I have to ask: why are you still here? It really seems that you don't like the game. I checked, you even liked a one star review. Also you think the MC has a monkey brain and Emma havn't even a functional brain... And you see everywhere rape and NTR in this game. Don't get me wrong, if you don't like Hillside that's still ok, you don't have to force you to play it. But please move on, find a game that you actually like and don't troll here.
Does anyone have to like a game to comment at it ?

yes, i didn't like the story because it's clearly subpar from the rest like the technicals and drawings parts who are exellent

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone have to like a game to comment at it ?

yes, i didn't like the story because it's clearly subpar from the rest like the technicals and drawings parts who are exellent
Of course not, and you made your statement that you don't like it. That's ok for me. But to keep repeating and repeating and repeating what's bad about the game is not commeting anymore, that's trolling for me. Anyway, have a nice Christmas, but I'm out of this "discussion".

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

There were some physical and sexual assault for sure no doubt no doubt but whatever you're implying...We don't think so.

NTR ?...Where are you getting these ideas from kid ?...I mean Emma/Zak/Charlotte NTR ?...WHAT THE HELL !

Well...what I can say for sure is that this is not your game mate...you can just move on to another one. Have a Merry Christmas.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can prevent 2nd from happening, if you don't then your fault.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes